More articles by Uriah Av-Ron
- Lessons from the US 2012 Presidential Campaign September 11th 2012
- Clever Marketing Can Keep the Olympic Spirit Alive August 20th 2012
- Why You Should Stop Whining About Facebook and Embrace It June 21st 2012
- Can Path Unseat Facebook?: One User’s Opinion December 16th 2011
- Cutting Through the Noise of Social Media November 17th 2011
ADOTAS – I love social media, I really do. Wasn’t it Twitter that killed Osama? Seriously, Twitter is great (and I have nothing but respect for the American servicemen and women responsible for Sunday’s tremendous operation). I actually wonder (out loud) if Keith Urbahn’s source leaked his info knowing that Keith’s Tweet [...] More...
ADOTAS – As a publicist working predominantly in the online advertising space, a good indication I get regarding what’s happening in the industry is from the new business prospects that come my way. First of all, good things are happening in the industry, based on the quantity of leads my peers [...] More...
ADOTAS – Could social media advertising ever replace Super Bowl ads? Personally, I don’t think so. Social media advertising does not have the same “hanging out around the water cooler” effect that conversations about everyone’s most and least favorite Super Bowl ads does. Of course, the one major exception is Old [...] More...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal is running an informative series about privacy in online advertising to inform users regarding the practices of online advertising technology providers, agencies and publishers. While the industry can always do more to inform users regarding how online advertising works and how data is used, [...] More...
ADOTAS – Publicists dream of getting an email from a reporter at The Wall Street Journal asking to interview one of our clients. But lately, there are a few companies in the online advertising industry who prefer not to be contacted by the Journal. Though it’s easy to give advice after [...] More...
ADOTAS – Move over, retargeting. Forget about behavioral targeting. What’s really creepy online is friending your kids on Facebook. A few years ago, my niece sent me a friend request and I politely told her that the last thing she wants is to friend someone of my generation on Facebook. That’s [...] More...
ADOTAS – A recent story in the AP caught my eye (before the recent Wall Street Journal coverage about online ad targeting) about the formation of a new industry advocacy group called the Advertising Institute of Ethics, a collaboration between leaders in the advertising industry and the University of Missouri [...] More...
ADOTAS – For the record, no one offered it to me. But in the marketing industry trade press, there has been a lot of analysis about BP, their handling of PR, their selection of a PR agency, etc. And in an online poll conducted by AdAge on June 4, 45% of the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Everyone is jumping on the “quit Facebook” bandwagon. But you know what? Accept for a few cases, it won’t happen because there is no real Facebook alternative. We’ve seen this scenario before. Facebook launches some privacy-threatening implementation. Users scream “How dare they!” And then Facebook does some minor adjustments and [...] More...
ADOTAS – In the past, people were defined by the cars they drove (or by the cars they didn’t drive, as in the case of the famous ad campaign for the now defunct Oldsmobile line of cars from General Motors, which used the “Not Your Grandfather’s Oldsmobile” tagline). But in today’s [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and