More articles by Uriah Av-Ron
- Lessons from the US 2012 Presidential Campaign September 11th 2012
- Clever Marketing Can Keep the Olympic Spirit Alive August 20th 2012
- Why You Should Stop Whining About Facebook and Embrace It June 21st 2012
- Can Path Unseat Facebook?: One User’s Opinion December 16th 2011
- Cutting Through the Noise of Social Media November 17th 2011
ADOTAS – I love social media, I really do. Wasn’t it Twitter that killed Osama? Seriously, Twitter is great (and I have nothing but respect for the American servicemen and women responsible for Sunday’s tremendous operation). I actually wonder (out loud) if Keith Urbahn’s source leaked his info knowing that Keith’s Tweet [...] More...
ADOTAS – As a publicist working predominantly in the online advertising space, a good indication I get regarding what’s happening in the industry is from the new business prospects that come my way. First of all, good things are happening in the industry, based on the quantity of leads my peers [...] More...
ADOTAS – Could social media advertising ever replace Super Bowl ads? Personally, I don’t think so. Social media advertising does not have the same “hanging out around the water cooler” effect that conversations about everyone’s most and least favorite Super Bowl ads does. Of course, the one major exception is Old [...] More...
ADOTAS – The Wall Street Journal is running an informative series about privacy in online advertising to inform users regarding the practices of online advertising technology providers, agencies and publishers. While the industry can always do more to inform users regarding how online advertising works and how data is used, [...] More...
ADOTAS – Publicists dream of getting an email from a reporter at The Wall Street Journal asking to interview one of our clients. But lately, there are a few companies in the online advertising industry who prefer not to be contacted by the Journal. Though it’s easy to give advice after [...] More...
ADOTAS – Move over, retargeting. Forget about behavioral targeting. What’s really creepy online is friending your kids on Facebook. A few years ago, my niece sent me a friend request and I politely told her that the last thing she wants is to friend someone of my generation on Facebook. That’s [...] More...
ADOTAS – A recent story in the AP caught my eye (before the recent Wall Street Journal coverage about online ad targeting) about the formation of a new industry advocacy group called the Advertising Institute of Ethics, a collaboration between leaders in the advertising industry and the University of Missouri [...] More...
ADOTAS – For the record, no one offered it to me. But in the marketing industry trade press, there has been a lot of analysis about BP, their handling of PR, their selection of a PR agency, etc. And in an online poll conducted by AdAge on June 4, 45% of the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Everyone is jumping on the “quit Facebook” bandwagon. But you know what? Accept for a few cases, it won’t happen because there is no real Facebook alternative. We’ve seen this scenario before. Facebook launches some privacy-threatening implementation. Users scream “How dare they!” And then Facebook does some minor adjustments and [...] More...
ADOTAS – In the past, people were defined by the cars they drove (or by the cars they didn’t drive, as in the case of the famous ad campaign for the now defunct Oldsmobile line of cars from General Motors, which used the “Not Your Grandfather’s Oldsmobile” tagline). But in today’s [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]