More articles by Roger Katz
- Social Media Landscape: LinkedIn Could Rival Facebook’s Dominance May 6th 2013
- 2013: The Year of Mobile Social Marketing January 3rd 2013
- Facebook’s Timeline: A 6-Month Status Update September 6th 2012
- Which Brand Got the Social Gold at the Olympics? August 17th 2012
- Salesforce, Buddy Media and the Social Revolution in Online Marketing June 4th 2012
ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] More...
As a brand marketer, you’re probably well into thinking about the year ahead. What’s the biggest trend you should be watching? The biggest opportunity? The biggest challenge? Here’s your answer to all three questions: mobile social marketing. Now you’re probably immediately thinking “I’ve heard that this is the ‘year of mobile’ before!” [...] More...
Nearly a billion users on Facebook have, or soon will, transition to the Timeline profile format in the coming weeks. Given that brands were the first to take the plunge, this six month anniversary is a good opportunity to check in on how Timeline is performing for brands. Engagement, Engagement, Engagement [...] More...
In the four years since the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Facebook has grown from 100 million users to close to a billion —what a difference four years makes. So, how have the Olympic sponsoring brands taken advantage of this immense new global audience? In 2008, there were two ‘levels’ of [...] More...
ADOTAS - Salesforce.com has come a long way since it was founded in a San Francisco apartment in 1999 and launched the first online sales force automation solution in the CRM market. By 2006, it had introduced its AppExchange application and development platform, and launched an incredible ecosystem of “value add” [...] More...
ADOTAS – Last week, Facebook announced a host of changes that affect how brands market themselves on Facebook — covering Pages for Business — as well as several new ad products. (Some basic facts about the changes relevant to brands are described here). What is clear to our company, Friend2Friend, as [...] More...
ADOTAS - In September, Facebook unveiled the largest set of new features since it launched the Facebook API platform in 2007. The company followed this up in October with an extension to the Facebook platform that allows social media app developers to bring campaigns to the 350 million people (44 [...] More...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use