More articles by Roger Katz
- Social Media Landscape: LinkedIn Could Rival Facebook’s Dominance May 6th 2013
- 2013: The Year of Mobile Social Marketing January 3rd 2013
- Facebook’s Timeline: A 6-Month Status Update September 6th 2012
- Which Brand Got the Social Gold at the Olympics? August 17th 2012
- Salesforce, Buddy Media and the Social Revolution in Online Marketing June 4th 2012
ADOTAS – The recent earnings results from the two most important social networks, Facebook and LinkedIn, present a fascinating comparison on multiple levels. While Facebook currently has more members, I believe LinkedIn will become just as valuable, but without competing with Facebook for membership. And that points to huge opportunities ahead for [...] More...
As a brand marketer, you’re probably well into thinking about the year ahead. What’s the biggest trend you should be watching? The biggest opportunity? The biggest challenge? Here’s your answer to all three questions: mobile social marketing. Now you’re probably immediately thinking “I’ve heard that this is the ‘year of mobile’ before!” [...] More...
Nearly a billion users on Facebook have, or soon will, transition to the Timeline profile format in the coming weeks. Given that brands were the first to take the plunge, this six month anniversary is a good opportunity to check in on how Timeline is performing for brands. Engagement, Engagement, Engagement [...] More...
In the four years since the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Facebook has grown from 100 million users to close to a billion —what a difference four years makes. So, how have the Olympic sponsoring brands taken advantage of this immense new global audience? In 2008, there were two ‘levels’ of [...] More...
ADOTAS - Salesforce.com has come a long way since it was founded in a San Francisco apartment in 1999 and launched the first online sales force automation solution in the CRM market. By 2006, it had introduced its AppExchange application and development platform, and launched an incredible ecosystem of “value add” [...] More...
ADOTAS – Last week, Facebook announced a host of changes that affect how brands market themselves on Facebook — covering Pages for Business — as well as several new ad products. (Some basic facts about the changes relevant to brands are described here). What is clear to our company, Friend2Friend, as [...] More...
ADOTAS - In September, Facebook unveiled the largest set of new features since it launched the Facebook API platform in 2007. The company followed this up in October with an extension to the Facebook platform that allows social media app developers to bring campaigns to the 350 million people (44 [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013