More articles by Peter Koeppel
- The State of Online Video Advertising: Growing, Pricey, Fragmented April 23rd 2013
- Facebook Strikes Back at Google with Billion$ at Stake February 18th 2013
- Are Mobile Ads The Next Big Thing? December 21st 2012
- Mobile Ad Tactics: What Works? What Doesn’t? October 17th 2012
- Social Media: Is the Party Over? August 31st 2012
ADOTAS – There’s no denying it: Online video is growing exponentially. The online video industry is expected to reach $28.72 billion in 2017, up from the $3.79 billion recorded in 2010 and the $11.14 billion expected in 20121. By 2016, it is estimated that it would take over six million years [...] More...
Facebook and Google have been inching in on each other’s domain for years, aiming to become the primary method that consumers use to engage with each other – and with brands – online. Google’s “Facebook killer” Google+ has been growing steadily since its launch in 2011, but is far from being [...] More...
Mobile is the fastest growing channel among consumers, which has media buyers taking notice. However, a new study conducted by Forrester and Velti shows that mobile advertisers aren’t approaching the mobile market with the right attitude and approach. In short, most marketers are dropping the ball big time. What’s happening? Ignoring most [...] More...
How many times have direct response ad buyers heard the phrase, “Mobile is the next big thing”? It seems like ever since the launch of the iPhone, ad buyers have been searching for ways to efficiently advertise to mobile phone users. In the past five years, online media buyers have been [...] More...
Businesses of all kinds and sizes have been viewing social media marketing with excitement and enthusiasm over the last eight to 10 years, but the rose-colored glasses may be getting pretty dark. Once touted as The Next Big Thing, social media platforms are beginning to show decline across the board. Falling [...] More...
ADOTAS – Ever since streaming video became a possibility online, industry leaders in both the internet and entertainment fields have had their collective eye on merging TV and online audiences. YouTube broke ground with user-created videos, and were soon followed by Hulu, Netflix andAmazon Digital Services, respectively. And now, almost simultaneously, all [...] More...
ADOTAS – After a few years of decline and slow growth, the future seems bright for social media spending and marketing budgets overall. According to several recent studies, increased optimism in the U.S. economy and in the future of business growth has marketing managers in both B2B and B2C sectors setting [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s impossible to think of advertising these days without considering social media: Nightly news broadcasts advertise their Facebook pages at the end of the broadcast, and celebrity tweets are frequently used as direct quotes and source material in newspapers and on cable news programs. It’s become clear that social media sites [...] More...
ADOTAS – When Netflix CEO Reed Hastings appeared on the cover of Fortune Magazine last year as Businessperson of the Year, few expected that this year would be full of news of a very different sort for the successful media company. As the end of the fourth quarter comes into sight, [...] More...
ADOTAS – Facebook’s finances are growing by leaps and bounds. According to an inside source (and published widely), the first six months of 2011 have brought in $500 million in net income to Facebook. As a private company, Facebook does not have to publically disclose its earnings, yet for a point [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and