Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Falcon Social, DataSift Partnership Gives Customers Access to Aggregated & Anonymized Facebook Topic Data August 4th 2015 Falcon Social, a social media management platform, has announced that ...more »
- XAPPmedia: Internet Radio Ad Load Q2 2015 Report August 4th 2015 XAPPmedia has released its Internet Radio Ad Load Q2 2015 ...more »
- Searchmetrics Report: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever August 2nd 2015 Searchmetrics, a company focused on search experience optimization–which includes SEO ...more »
- Experian Enhances Experian Marketing Suite August 2nd 2015 Experian Marketing Services, a cloud-based marketing technology company, today ...more »
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015 Quick Quiz: What is most people’s first app of the ...more »
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Want to Sell Globally? Why You Need Translation Management Software August 4th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 27th-31st August 2nd 2015
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Head of Direct and Direct-to-Consumer Marketing
- Sr Manager, Social Media
- SEM Analyst
- Business Analyst - Software Production
- Digital Project Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we