Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding February 26th 2015 Apple just released a series of multi-racial emoticons but Alpesh ...more »
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council February 26th 2015 PureClick has received click measurement accreditation for its IAB Valid ...more »
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015 Fluent conducted a survey of more than 5,000 American adults ...more »
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015 In 2006, not-so-coincidentally the year that Twitter was invented, the ...more »
- Is Your Funnel Half-Full or Half-Empty? February 25th 2015 2014 ushered in massive changes to the marketing landscape. With ...more »
- Placeable Infographic: Mobile Commerce Mojo February 25th 2015 Here’s a look at what one survey revealed about consumers’ ...more »
- How to Thrive With Mobile Marketing February 24th 2015 Do you remember the days of browsing a bookstore or ...more »
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015
- Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency February 24th 2015
- The Value of Going Beyond Core Customer Targeting February 23rd 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Feb 16-20 February 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Director of Marketing & Design Specialist
- Graphic Designer II
- Web Development Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Regional Marketing Manager, Eastern Region
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,