Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015 “Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video ...more »
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform June 30th 2015 PulsePoint, a global programmatic platform for brand engagement, today announced ...more »
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships June 30th 2015 LiveRamp™, an Acxiom® company, has hired Luke McGuinness as head ...more »
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info June 29th 2015 Facebook is looking at making it much, much easier for ...more »
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch June 29th 2015 MBLM, the Brand Intimacy Agency focused on strategy, design, creative ...more »
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015 The traditional focus group is on the marketing endangered species ...more »
- News Bits: Q1Media Hires John Brackett As Sr. Product Mgr.; Jelli Raises $21 Million Series B Financing June 26th 2015 Q1Media has hired John Brackett as Senior Product Manager. Mr. ...more »
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015
- Why Content Marketing Will Look Radically Different In 12 Months June 25th 2015
- The Art of Advertising Via the Internet of Things June 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- IT Director of Marketing
- Digital Advertising Operations Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst II
- Digital Marketing Manager
- ASSISTANT SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we