Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
Targeted TV in A Digital World: Part 2–When Targeted TV data informs Supply Chain Management, retailers can make sure the ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015 Now that we’re right in the thick of ...more »
- Adadyn Study Reveals How Small and Midsize Retailers Can Maximize Holiday Ad Campaigns November 27th 2015 Adadyn, a global advertising technology provider, published a new easy-to-read ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015 An Adotas Q&A with Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing at ...more »
- Google App-Streaming: Waz App With That? November 25th 2015 Android users can get access to an app without downloading ...more »
- Snapchat Ad Opportunities: Snap ‘em up or not? November 25th 2015 Snapchat, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t messaging app that millennials love, has lowered ...more »
- Mega Mobile: Digital Turbine Forms New Partnerships with Top Agencies November 24th 2015 Digital Turbine, Inc., has announced expanded partnerships with top advertising ...more »
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015 Programmatic ad buying has become an integral part of digital ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th November 23rd 2015
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday November 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Director - B2B Sales
- Sales Representative - Austin
- Senior Web Analyst
- Director Of Business Development And Sales
- Global Account Manager -Life Science, healthcare,
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Glad someone finally tried to quantify the impact of Safari extensions that block ads on
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require