Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–( Sep 15, 2014) - Integral Ad ...more »
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) San Francisco, CA – September 15, 2014 – Independent ...more »
- iStock by Getty Images to disrupt stock photo industry with bold new changes September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) Monday, 15 September, 2014 – iStock by Getty Images, ...more »
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Named Content Marketing Agency of the Year September 12th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, N.Y. (September 12, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated ...more »
- Alliance Data to buy Conversant for $2.3 billion September 11th 2014 (ADOTAS) DALLAS and WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., Sept. 11, 2014 – ...more »
- Ektron Announces Additions to Executive Management Team and Board of Directors September 11th 2014 (ADOTAS) NASHUA, N.H., Sept. 10, 2014 -- Ektron, a global leader ...more »
- PunchTab, the Leading Omni-Channel Engagement and Insights Leader Announces Mike Mansbach as CEO September 10th 2014 (ADOTAS) PALO ALTO, CA – September 10, 2014. – PunchTab, the ...more »
- Five Things a CMO Should Know, But Often Doesn’t September 15th 2014
- Five Things Agencies Should Look for When Choosing a Programmatic Solution September 11th 2014
- New Facebook Right-Hand-Side Ads Prove Bigger is Better September 11th 2014
- iPhone 6 Has a Larger Screen For Better Video and NFC Integration September 9th 2014
- Digital Advertising for Political Campaigns: The Political Playground of Dynamic Creative September 9th 2014
- Business Analyst - 2 for Sofware Dev projects
- Product Manager
- eCommerce/Web Based Solutions Business Analyst
- Application Development Manager
- Product Marketing Manager
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6