Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York (August 28, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated Marketing ...more »
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) Singapore & Los Angeles, August 27, 2014 – InMobi, ...more »
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–Aug 27, 2014 – Eyeview, the ...more »
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: ...more »
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – AUGUST 26, 2014 – Evolve ...more »
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY — August 26, 2014 — MediaMath, ...more »
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) JERSEY CITY, N.J., August 26, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), ...more »
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising? September 1st 2014
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign August 29th 2014
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative August 28th 2014
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough? August 27th 2014
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers? August 26th 2014
- Senior Director US Agency Ad Sales
- Senior Director US Agency Ad Sales
- Direct Marketing Consultant
- Mid-level Marketing Copywriter - 6 month contract
- Director of Marketing
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6