Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe October 26th 2016 Rotterdam, October 2016: Findings from a new multi-country study of ...more »
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing! October 25th 2016 The Shelf, an influencer marketing company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016 Q&A with Michael Korsunsky, Chief Marketing Officer, MGID Q: Why do ...more »
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform October 24th 2016 The partnership will provide users with access to video monetization ...more »
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study October 21st 2016 Research Study Highlights How Brands Can Effectively Leverage Digital Video ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016 Few will recall another time in American history when a ...more »
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House October 19th 2016 RTB House, a technology company specializing in retargeting scenarios, has ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content October 10th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an