Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design January 23rd 2015 Meredith Corporation unveiled today the www.meredith.com, its newly revamped corporate ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd January 23rd 2015 This week’s ads are mobile in more ways than one ...more »
- BrightRoll Insights Introduces Advanced Research and Reporting for Programmatic Video January 20th 2015 Today, BrightRoll announced global availability of advanced research and reporting ...more »
- Taykey Raises $15 Million In Latest Funding Round, Brings Total Funding Up To $32 Million To Date January 20th 2015 Today, Business Insider reported that New York-based social trends-based adtech ...more »
- Digimind Partners with Hootsuite to Provide Powerful Social Listening and Engagement Platform January 20th 2015 Today Digimind, a leading global social media monitoring company, announced ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 12th – January 16th January 16th 2015 An array of perfect pairings ties together our delightfully creative ...more »
- Media Agency PlusMedia Names Dick Calvin Director, Media Management January 16th 2015 PlusMedia, LLC, a full-service media agency specializing in multichannel ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd January 23rd 2015
- What To Expect From Mobile Marketing in 2015 January 22nd 2015
- Mega Collision of 15 Monster Trends in 2015 January 21st 2015
- Education is 2015’s Unexpected Fraud Challenge January 20th 2015
- 50 Shades of Influencer Pet Peeves January 19th 2015
- Marketing Coordinator
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Email Marketing Coordinator
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,