Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016 The general elections are a lot like an A/B test. ...more »
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum December 7th 2016 Social networks lead the charge as more advertisers look to ...more »
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not? December 6th 2016 Omer Kaplan is CMO & Co-Founder at ironSource (pictured left), ...more »
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016 Rob Jonas, SVP Revenue, at Factual (pictured below left) shared ...more »
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’? November 23rd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an