Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge May 28th 2015 Programmatic advertising has proven that it’s here to stay. eMarketer ...more »
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports May 28th 2015 Netmining, a provider of programmatic data-driven targeting solutions, announces its ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015 Programmatic television is the future of advertising. By purchasing TV ...more »
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data May 27th 2015 Addressable TV, social media, mobile location, are just a few ...more »
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015 What’s in your marketing toolkit? These days, brand marketers are ...more »
- Google Analytics Ad-Ons: Can They Take You to the Next Level? May 27th 2015 Supercharge your Google Analytics with SkyGlue. SkyGlue, a Google ...more »
- AppsFlyer’s Ad Network Performance Index: Are You Game? May 26th 2015 Hands down, mobile gaming is the #1 category in Google ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015
- What Mobilegeddon Means for Your Native Ad Strategy May 26th 2015
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Executive
- Direct Marketing Copywriter
- Digital Marketing Consultant - 12-month contract (
- Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for