Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015 The digital agency Deep Focus today announced the findings of ...more »
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe April 1st 2015 eClerx, a specialist Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO) company, ...more »
- Email Summit Info: Email Marketing Expertise Shows Growing Divide March 31st 2015 In Is Email Marketing Cheap — Or Does It Have ...more »
- Court Decides Advertisers Accountable for Illegal Acts of Affiliate Marketers March 31st 2015 The courts have upheld a Federal Trade Commission position that ...more »
- Solving the Cross-Device Problem March 31st 2015 Thanks to Erik Johnson, head of Atlas by Facebook for ...more »
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users March 30th 2015 Outbrain, the world’s largest content discovery platform, today announced an ...more »
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome March 30th 2015 ChoiceStream, a full-service programmatic advertising partner that runs branding and ...more »
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015
- Solving the Cross-Device Problem March 31st 2015
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Healthcare IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- ECommerce Marketing Analyst
- Manager of Direct Marketing
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%