Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis March 22nd 2017 Ad-Juster, Inc. a fully automated reconciliation and aggregation reporting ...more »
- PushSpring & Adobe Partner to Provide Deeper Insights for Adobe Audience Manager Clients March 21st 2017 PushSpring, an independent app-based mobile audience platform, announced a partnership ...more »
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017 What is blockchain? This is a question that many executives ...more »
- Addressable vs Programmatic Television March 20th 2017 Brian Katz, Vice President of Advanced TV Insights & Strategy ...more »
- MediaBrix Rebrands As Receptiv March 17th 2017 MediaBrix Rebrands As Receptiv™, Zeroes In On Data-Driven In-App Mobile ...more »
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017 Unified, a company offering business intelligence for social advertising, has ...more »
- LiveRamp & PushSpring Enhance Partnership; Headway Acquired by Entravision Communications; More March 15th 2017 Also featured in this edition of News U Can Use: ...more »
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017
- How Foreign Advertisers Can Tap Into the Chinese Mobile Market March 14th 2017
- Mobile World Congress Recap March 13th 2017
- A Tech Marketer’s Guide to Surviving Digital Transformation March 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com
- bob gordon: Nice article with great insight...Our 21 year old online automotive content concept was, and is
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the