Paul Cook, CEO and founder of TagMan, is a marketing technologist and entrepreneur with over 13 years of online experience in tagging and campaign management. Following an early career in media sales, both online and offline, he founded one of the first companies to offer post-click/post-impression tracking solutions. Paul’s passion to make implementing new SaaS marketing solutions pain-free lead to TagMan, which he launched in 2007. Paul provides the commercial drive and technology vision for the company. Paul is based in TagMan, Inc.'s New York office.
- Written on
- December 9th 2011
- | Paul Cook
ADOTAS – Managing a website’s tags — used for various campaigns such as web analytics, email, search, ad servers, online testing, behavioral targeting and social media — is a costly and complex affair. But most companies don’t realize just how much their business can be hurt by not properly implementing or managing those tags. What Are Tags? When it comes to tracking the effectiveness of campaigns, IT staff often has to add several tags to a ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape October 29th 2014 This multi-screen, multi-platform world we live in has left consumers ...more »
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online October 29th 2014 With Halloween just a few days way, online shoppers are ...more »
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN October 28th 2014 Publicis Groupe announced today that it acquired of RUN, a ...more »
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report October 28th 2014 Yesterday Twitter released its third quarter earnings report and though ...more »
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks October 27th 2014 According to a new installment of the Consumer Intelligence Series ...more »
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull October 24th 2014 VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourism agency, has launched a new ...more »
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014 This week, The CMO Club presented the winners for the ...more »
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange October 29th 2014
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance October 28th 2014
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans October 27th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th October 24th 2014
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014
- Product Manager
- Business Associate/Recent MBA
- Senior Business Analyst
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Director of PR & Communications
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is