More articles by Naseem Javed
- Geographical Name Branding: Dot Patagonia? Dot Amazon? April 25th 2013
- gTLD: The Impact of 524 Words on the Global Branding World April 2nd 2013
- gTLDs and the Next Agency Boom March 21st 2013
- Bookworms Attack Dot Book: ICANN & the Generic Name Dilemma March 11th 2013
- Do Not Enter: Closed gTLD Area March 4th 2013
ADOTAS - Why is Facebook on its way to become a $100 billion dollar enterprise? Because the corporate world is very comfortable with “predictability driven marketing” surrounded by “search based social mediums,” and it expects “click-based” returns on investments and believes in 247/365 multidirectional expansion, while the rest of the [...] More...
ADOTAS - Every hour, every day, somewhere around the globe, a major corporation is desperately searching for a new name or new innovations, or about talking mergers and acquisitions, divestures, trademark conflicts or hush-hush under-court-orders issues. The fact remains that for any expansion-minded organization, a name is the most important [...] More...
ADOTAS – Are we headed to new types of multi-layered distribution channels? Like Amway or Avon, where hundreds of thousands of representatives all over the world sell high-value and well-branded goods at low prices in local neighborhoods marked within their protected territories. The new marketing models of merchandizing directly “from [...] More...
ADOTAS - ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) has just reported that there are now 144 registered applicants each allowed to file up to 50 separate dot-brand name applications. Would this add up to just 144, or 144 times 50 — 7200 gTLD (generic top-level domains)? If in this round [...] More...
ADOTAS - When globalization of monster brands become entangled with the multilingualization of global cyber name identities, “glocalization” suddenly appears, and foreign name identities begin to emerge in local communities in different languages, creating massive customer touchpoints. A new trend is about to emerge: a multi-lingual approach gives a rapid [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s no longer important how and where the business names that later became candidates for trademarks, then domain names and now possibly gTLD (generic top-level domain) candidates, originated. The fact is that the majority are simply not performing as well as originally thought. The passage of time can [...] More...
ADOTAS – Global corporate nomenclature is making history right now as the ICANN (International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains) platform opens in full swing. The established and largest name brands of the world are now pitted against the newest, most recently incubated, globally poised but relatively unknown name [...] More...
ADOTAS – The world’s largest advertising associations that oppose ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains), coming together as CRIDO, released a plan they called a “peacemaker” three days before the Jan. 12th, 2012 launch, which would allow brands to begin the ICANN application process but [...] More...
ADOTAS – Global trademark laws have served the business community well during the last century. But is it possible that with the advent of ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains), a new layer of speed and protection could complement the trademark holders to further [...] More...
ADOTAS - The curtain rises on the new gTLDs (generic top-level domains) on Jan. 12, 2012, but key players are still singing different tunes. Let’s peek into their performance as they start taking center stage. The Federal Trade Commission sent a letter to ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) on Dec.16, [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]