More articles by Naseem Javed
- Global Name Branding Challenges & the New Digital Age May 30th 2013
- Geographical Name Branding: Dot Patagonia? Dot Amazon? April 25th 2013
- gTLD: The Impact of 524 Words on the Global Branding World April 2nd 2013
- gTLDs and the Next Agency Boom March 21st 2013
- Bookworms Attack Dot Book: ICANN & the Generic Name Dilemma March 11th 2013
ADOTAS – When Google applies its fancy algorithms on users of its multidimensional portal and, for example, sniffs out patterns of “sneezes,” creating predictability charts for “cough syrup” consumption, or identifies demands for “sunny destination travel deals,” the cash registers start ringing in all direction. Where there are travel demands, [...] More...
ADOTAS - Why is Facebook on its way to become a $100 billion dollar enterprise? Because the corporate world is very comfortable with “predictability driven marketing” surrounded by “search based social mediums,” and it expects “click-based” returns on investments and believes in 247/365 multidirectional expansion, while the rest of the [...] More...
ADOTAS - Every hour, every day, somewhere around the globe, a major corporation is desperately searching for a new name or new innovations, or about talking mergers and acquisitions, divestures, trademark conflicts or hush-hush under-court-orders issues. The fact remains that for any expansion-minded organization, a name is the most important [...] More...
ADOTAS – Are we headed to new types of multi-layered distribution channels? Like Amway or Avon, where hundreds of thousands of representatives all over the world sell high-value and well-branded goods at low prices in local neighborhoods marked within their protected territories. The new marketing models of merchandizing directly “from [...] More...
ADOTAS - ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) has just reported that there are now 144 registered applicants each allowed to file up to 50 separate dot-brand name applications. Would this add up to just 144, or 144 times 50 — 7200 gTLD (generic top-level domains)? If in this round [...] More...
ADOTAS - When globalization of monster brands become entangled with the multilingualization of global cyber name identities, “glocalization” suddenly appears, and foreign name identities begin to emerge in local communities in different languages, creating massive customer touchpoints. A new trend is about to emerge: a multi-lingual approach gives a rapid [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s no longer important how and where the business names that later became candidates for trademarks, then domain names and now possibly gTLD (generic top-level domain) candidates, originated. The fact is that the majority are simply not performing as well as originally thought. The passage of time can [...] More...
ADOTAS – Global corporate nomenclature is making history right now as the ICANN (International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains) platform opens in full swing. The established and largest name brands of the world are now pitted against the newest, most recently incubated, globally poised but relatively unknown name [...] More...
ADOTAS – The world’s largest advertising associations that oppose ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains), coming together as CRIDO, released a plan they called a “peacemaker” three days before the Jan. 12th, 2012 launch, which would allow brands to begin the ICANN application process but [...] More...
ADOTAS – Global trademark laws have served the business community well during the last century. But is it possible that with the advent of ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains), a new layer of speed and protection could complement the trademark holders to further [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than