More articles by Naseem Javed
- gTLDs: Rebellion at the Dotcom Kingdom February 3rd 2014
- Global Name Branding Challenges & the New Digital Age May 30th 2013
- Geographical Name Branding: Dot Patagonia? Dot Amazon? April 25th 2013
- gTLD: The Impact of 524 Words on the Global Branding World April 2nd 2013
- gTLDs and the Next Agency Boom March 21st 2013
ADOTAS - What’s all this curious noise in global media about the booming ICAAN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) generic top-level domain (gTLD) dot-names? Why have 1,120 separate bodies from various parts of the world applying for 2,000 such names at an average cost of a million dollars per name? [...] More...
ADOTAS – When Google applies its fancy algorithms on users of its multidimensional portal and, for example, sniffs out patterns of “sneezes,” creating predictability charts for “cough syrup” consumption, or identifies demands for “sunny destination travel deals,” the cash registers start ringing in all direction. Where there are travel demands, [...] More...
ADOTAS - Why is Facebook on its way to become a $100 billion dollar enterprise? Because the corporate world is very comfortable with “predictability driven marketing” surrounded by “search based social mediums,” and it expects “click-based” returns on investments and believes in 247/365 multidirectional expansion, while the rest of the [...] More...
ADOTAS - Every hour, every day, somewhere around the globe, a major corporation is desperately searching for a new name or new innovations, or about talking mergers and acquisitions, divestures, trademark conflicts or hush-hush under-court-orders issues. The fact remains that for any expansion-minded organization, a name is the most important [...] More...
ADOTAS – Are we headed to new types of multi-layered distribution channels? Like Amway or Avon, where hundreds of thousands of representatives all over the world sell high-value and well-branded goods at low prices in local neighborhoods marked within their protected territories. The new marketing models of merchandizing directly “from [...] More...
ADOTAS - ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) has just reported that there are now 144 registered applicants each allowed to file up to 50 separate dot-brand name applications. Would this add up to just 144, or 144 times 50 — 7200 gTLD (generic top-level domains)? If in this round [...] More...
ADOTAS - When globalization of monster brands become entangled with the multilingualization of global cyber name identities, “glocalization” suddenly appears, and foreign name identities begin to emerge in local communities in different languages, creating massive customer touchpoints. A new trend is about to emerge: a multi-lingual approach gives a rapid [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s no longer important how and where the business names that later became candidates for trademarks, then domain names and now possibly gTLD (generic top-level domain) candidates, originated. The fact is that the majority are simply not performing as well as originally thought. The passage of time can [...] More...
ADOTAS – Global corporate nomenclature is making history right now as the ICANN (International Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains) platform opens in full swing. The established and largest name brands of the world are now pitted against the newest, most recently incubated, globally poised but relatively unknown name [...] More...
ADOTAS – The world’s largest advertising associations that oppose ICANN (International Association for Assigned Names and Numbers) gTLD (generic top-level domains), coming together as CRIDO, released a plan they called a “peacemaker” three days before the Jan. 12th, 2012 launch, which would allow brands to begin the ICANN application process but [...] More...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use