With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing July 26th 2016 Definitive report on Millennial viewing shows younger adults prioritize TV ...more »
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise July 26th 2016 Thanks to their smartphones, consumers are in-play even after they ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016 Like many middle schoolers in the 90s, today’s millennials are ...more »
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality July 20th 2016 IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!: Ming Fang and ...more »
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016 Q: What trends has 2016 seen for eCommerce in the ...more »
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise July 15th 2016 Amazon.com registered 81.6 million visits from U.S. mobile and desktop ...more »
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company July 15th 2016 The deal cements Freckle IoT as largest beacon attribution company ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016
- Real-Time Bidding: Growing Stronger, Improving Programmatic Quality July 7th 2016
- Ad-Blocking: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow July 5th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]