With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- The Symmetry Between User Acquisition Campaigns And App Monetization May 29th 2015 Do you see user acquisition campaigns as just a marketing ...more »
- Crossing the App Gap May 29th 2015 Google recently implemented two main changes to its search algorithm: ...more »
- Who Are Apple Watch Users?; Free Download: Hyper Local SEO & Marketing; More News from Collective and Simulmedia May 29th 2015 Apple Watch Users: Is it love at first sight? MBLM, ...more »
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge May 28th 2015 Programmatic advertising has proven that it’s here to stay. eMarketer ...more »
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports May 28th 2015 Netmining, a provider of programmatic data-driven targeting solutions, announces its ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015 Programmatic television is the future of advertising. By purchasing TV ...more »
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data May 27th 2015 Addressable TV, social media, mobile location, are just a few ...more »
- Crossing the App Gap May 29th 2015
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015
- What Mobilegeddon Means for Your Native Ad Strategy May 26th 2015
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Executive
- Direct Marketing Copywriter
- Digital Marketing Consultant - 12-month contract (
- Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for