With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- Drawing (a Big Crowd With) A Blank: Video Views Overrated August 31st 2015 The ad agency, Solve, recently posted a totally BLANK four-minute ...more »
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015 Mike Westgate, CMO at RealMassive, takes on automated networking I will ...more »
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015 Does your company have a Chief Localization Officer? Scott Yancey, ...more »
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses August 28th 2015 AdTheorent, Inc. today announced summary findings from internal travel and ...more »
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015 Mike Peralta, CEO of AudienceScience, looks at the big changes ...more »
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta August 27th 2015 Toi, a full-service digital agency, today announced that the iOS ...more »
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer August 27th 2015 Stephen Pickens, VP of partnership development at KRE8 to moderate ...more »
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where August 25th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Aug. 17th to 21st August 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Product Marketing Manager
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager, Consumer
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we