With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015 Quick Quiz: What is most people’s first app of the ...more »
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities July 29th 2015 Kantar Media’s collaboration with BISCIENCE, a global competitive analytics firm, ...more »
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year July 29th 2015 Tapad, specializing in cross-device marketing technology, has announced a year-over-year ...more »
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-24th July 27th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Digital Project Manager
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Marketing/PR Coordinator
- ASSISTANT SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER
- On Boarding Specialist - 5 month contract
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we