With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk April 17th 2015 DoubleVerify, a leader in digital performance solutions, today announced ...more »
- RealityMine Expands Behavioral & Contextual Analytics Syndicated Research Biz To 20 Global Markets April 17th 2015 RealityMine, a provider of mobile market research technologies and consumer ...more »
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal April 17th 2015 Adotas is pleased to present a Q&A with adMarketplace’s President ...more »
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views April 16th 2015 Every week Visible Measures compiles a viral video chart–and AdAge ...more »
- Simulmedia Extends “Better Business Outcomes” Guarantee To Digital Ads April 16th 2015 Since early March, Simulmedia has guaranteed marketers and agencies a ...more »
- Here come programmatic homepage takeovers and pushdowns! Are you on board? April 16th 2015 Gannett, American Media, USAToday Sports, Accuweather, Bonnier Corp. and more ...more »
- AOL One–The arrival of a new ad-tech platform April 15th 2015 AOL Inc. has launched ONE by AOL™, an open, unified ...more »
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal April 17th 2015
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views April 16th 2015
- Why Viewability Insight Without Action is Futile April 15th 2015
- Viral Video Champs: Who’s making ads that get all the attention? April 15th 2015
- Native Advertising Grows Up April 14th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- PPC Manager/Pay Per Click
- Sensor Technical Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for