With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile February 27th 2015 For years we’ve heard “this year is the year of ...more »
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns February 27th 2015 RevMob, a leading mobile ad platform for global publishers, developers ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27 February 27th 2015 How do you get the attention of a busy, on-the-go ...more »
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding February 26th 2015 Apple just released a series of multi-racial emoticons but Alpesh ...more »
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council February 26th 2015 PureClick has received click measurement accreditation for its IAB Valid ...more »
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015 Fluent conducted a survey of more than 5,000 American adults ...more »
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015 In 2006, not-so-coincidentally the year that Twitter was invented, the ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27 February 27th 2015
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015
- Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency February 24th 2015
- The Value of Going Beyond Core Customer Targeting February 23rd 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Healthcare IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Senior Manager Applications Development, Sales Aut
- Senior Analyst Loyalty Marketing Services
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- External Marketing Manager
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,