With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON – July 28, 2014 – ChoiceStream, a full-service ...more »
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 28, 2014 – Rocket Fuel ...more »
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile July 24th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 24, 2014 – App install ...more »
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) Palo Alto, CALIF – July 23, 2014 – PunchTab, ...more »
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 23, 2014 – Jun Group ...more »
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer July 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) Chicago, IL – July 22, 2014 – Centro (www.centro.net), ...more »
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO –Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) and ...more »
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise July 28th 2014
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos July 25th 2014
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty July 23rd 2014
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience July 22nd 2014
- Online Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Media Network Seeks NY Program Coordinator
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex