With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Factual & InMobi Partner to Enable Location-Based PMPs February 9th 2016 Factual has announced an expansion of their current partnership with ...more »
- Lotame Names Doron Wesly Senior VP Mtkg & CMO; Hotwire PR Adds Greg Mondshein as SVP and Laura Macdonald as VP; nFusion Hires HR Specialist Rebecca Al-Bannay February 9th 2016 Lotame, an independent cross-screen data management platform (DMP), has appointed ...more »
- The Ins & Outs Of Retargeting February 9th 2016 Internet shoppers have become an increasingly difficult crowd to woo. ...more »
- Optimove On the Move February 8th 2016 The company’s Customer Marketing Cloud automated the delivery of over ...more »
- Chat App Kik Gets a Kick Outta MediaBrix February 8th 2016 Mobile Ad Tech Platform MediaBrix to Connect Teens with Brands ...more »
- AppsFlyer: The State of App Marketing February 8th 2016 AppsFlyer’s State of App Marketing report for the second half ...more »
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- The Ins & Outs Of Retargeting February 9th 2016
- AppsFlyer: The State of App Marketing February 8th 2016
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales and Marketing Specialist (Base Salary + Comm
- Director of Marketing Job
- Mgr, Digital Marketing Svcs
- Practice Manager for Surgical Subspecialty Practic
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]