With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France April 28th 2016 LiveRamp, an Acxiom company, announced that it has launched its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016 Despite a Majority of Millennials Preferring to Text, Currently Only ...more »
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day April 27th 2016 Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching and despite the fact that ...more »
- PushSpring Partners with MediaMath Allowing for Mobile Audience Activation Across Top-Ranking DSP April 27th 2016 PushSpring, the first and largest independent app-based mobile audience platform, ...more »
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016 The everyday challenges of marketers are constantly changing – from ...more »
- AppsFlyer’s Interactive Game of Phones–The Mobile Battlefields. So Cool! April 26th 2016 Game of Thrones launched its new season, and to celebrate ...more »
- PaperG, a Creative Management Platform, Rebrands to Thunder April 26th 2016 PaperG, a Creative Management Platform, announces it has changed its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences April 26th 2016
- Interaction 2016: Online Consumer Behavior Globally April 25th 2016
- Up Close & Personalized: How, Why, When, Who April 22nd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Manager of Merchant Onboarding / AS
- Marketing Specialist
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Senior Global eCommerce Platform Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]