With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
“Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video advertisements that relate to their context and viewing patterns,” said ... more...
- Identity Management in a Data-Driven World July 7th 2015 Addressing the issue of identity management has become a top ...more »
- RedPoint Global Software, Now In Azure Marketplace July 7th 2015 Data-driven marketers can now use the cloud to deploy two ...more »
- Look & Learn: KFC Celebrates 50 Years With High Cross-Channel Reach July 7th 2015 The first UK Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurant opened in 1965. ...more »
- Mike Zaneis Becomes Permanent President & CEO of Trustworthy Accountability Group July 6th 2015 The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), an advertising industry initiative to ...more »
- Media Rating Council Issues “Invalid Traffic Detection And Filtration Guidelines” For Public Comment July 6th 2015 Today, the Media Rating Council announced that the Invalid Traffic ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015 Aaaah, summer! This week’s picks offer up fun ...more »
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform July 3rd 2015 Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing company serving 100 million ...more »
- Identity Management in a Data-Driven World July 7th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst/Tester
- Regional Marketing Manager
- Sr Manager, Social Media
- VP - Product Marketing
- SEO-PPC Specialist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we