With over 14 years of interactive marketing experience, Nancy Hall is the vice president of platform services for ValueClick Media, leading the goCart retail advertising product. goCart blends data and online advertising tactics to effectively increase sales, ROI and average order value in addition to decreasing cart abandonment. Using data from thousands of campaigns across dozens of verticals, goCart provides retailers cross-campaign learnings and insights to make retail campaigns more effective.
Nancy is a noted speaker on retail advertising, most recently presenting at ad:tech San Francisco in April 2011.
- Written on
- June 29th 2011
- | Nancy Hall
ADOTAS – In the offline world, when a customer walks into a store, an expert salesperson can size her up immediately — her clothes, accessories, cell phone and car keys are all indicators of her past purchases, interests and lifestyle choices. Armed with instantaneous info, the salesperson quickly determines the approach most likely to motivate that customer to action. The sort of personal, interactive contact between sales people and customers that ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- George Simpson’s Latest Column; Adbrain’s New Office, New Hires; Laura Lewellyn Joins Lotame October 28th 2016 George Simpson: More Than 600 Media Daily News Columns–Don’t Miss ...more »
- 5 Ways to Drive Return on Ad Spend: An Opera Mediaworks/Nielsen Catalina Solutions Infographic October 28th 2016 Nielsen Catalina Solutions discovered through a study of 1,400 campaigns ...more »
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper October 27th 2016 Last December Connexity acquired Hitwise, which records behavioral and media ...more »
- PushSpring Expands To Canada in Partnership with Native Touch October 27th 2016 Native Touch Adds Greater Accuracy in Mobile Targeting. PushSpring, an independent ...more »
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe October 26th 2016 Rotterdam, October 2016: Findings from a new multi-country study of ...more »
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing! October 25th 2016 The Shelf, an influencer marketing company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016 Q&A with Michael Korsunsky, Chief Marketing Officer, MGID Q: Why do ...more »
- Using Competitor Data To Dust ‘Em: Insights From Hitwise Whitepaper October 27th 2016
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an