More articles by Murray Newlands
- Do Your Customers Love You? Lessons in Image and Engagement June 27th 2012
- 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming March 9th 2012
- The Benefits of Offline Networking November 2nd 2011
- Goodbye Banners, Hello Link Insertion October 13th 2011
- Content Monetization: Insert Link Here September 30th 2011
ADOTAS – Some brands can simply do no wrong. Their consumers trust the quality of their products and even trust their opinion as trust agents. They want to preserve their brand loyalty and use this loyalty to maximize ROI. This is because companies are aware that most successful brands rely on [...] More...
The annual Affiliate Marketing Awards are being held in San Francisco on April 3. Will you be there? This year’s Awards are open to everybody, not just U.S.-based marketers, so submit an application now before the deadline. The 2012 Awards are judged by Curtis Fullmer, president of Outwit Media and former vice president of [...] More...
ADOTAS – I’m headed to PubCon over in Las Vegas soon where I’m hosting a party (with Adotas as a media sponsor) and meeting up with many friends and colleagues from all around the globe. Because of all this, I started thinking about the importance of offline social networking. Bloggers know [...] More...
ADOTAS – October 27 is the birthday of the banner ad. Hotwired.com was the first company to run these ads in 1994, the beginning of what would become a $24 billion business. These simple ads for AT&T and Volvo somehow generated a CTR of 78% – the latter’s banner didn’t even send [...] More...
ADOTAS – Content monetization is discussed a lot these days. But what is it? What does it mean? And more importantly, what can it do for your website? Simply put, content monetization is the process of earning money through written content. There are a couple main ways to monetize your content—you [...] More...
ADOTAS – Social media is growing, and along with it, the marketers who appreciate and understand its power are growing in the way we use it. It’s been years since I first logged into Twitter, built my Facebook fan page and started a blog. In that time, I’ve worked to blend [...] More...
ADOTAS – The best known affiliate marketing events are the two Affiliate Summits, which have multiplied in size many times since they were launched in 2003 by affiliate marketers Shawn Collins of Affiliate Tips and Missy Ward. The 2010 Affiliate Summit West had the highest attendance of any Affiliate Summit and [...] More...
ADOTAS – With Facebook passing 500 million registered users last week, it has become impossible to ignore the reach of social networking. For those of us who work in the field, it’s nothing new to say that social media and social networking are changing the way that people interact with [...] More...
ADOTAS – If you’re like me, you go to a lot of events. Maybe it’s a conference or meet-up for business purposes, or maybe it’s a concert or a fundraiser. Regardless of the venue, there is a place and a purpose for social media. I see a massive implementation of social [...] More...
ADOTAS – Last week GetResponse published a study that statistically shows that the option to share email marketing content through social media sites drives significant increases in click-throughs. For anyone that has been paying attention to the email marketing world for the past few years, this is not surprising. With Twitter [...] More...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]