More articles by Murray Newlands
- Do Your Customers Love You? Lessons in Image and Engagement June 27th 2012
- 2012 Affiliate Marketing Awards Are Coming March 9th 2012
- The Benefits of Offline Networking November 2nd 2011
- Goodbye Banners, Hello Link Insertion October 13th 2011
- Content Monetization: Insert Link Here September 30th 2011
ADOTAS – Some brands can simply do no wrong. Their consumers trust the quality of their products and even trust their opinion as trust agents. They want to preserve their brand loyalty and use this loyalty to maximize ROI. This is because companies are aware that most successful brands rely on [...] More...
The annual Affiliate Marketing Awards are being held in San Francisco on April 3. Will you be there? This year’s Awards are open to everybody, not just U.S.-based marketers, so submit an application now before the deadline. The 2012 Awards are judged by Curtis Fullmer, president of Outwit Media and former vice president of [...] More...
ADOTAS – I’m headed to PubCon over in Las Vegas soon where I’m hosting a party (with Adotas as a media sponsor) and meeting up with many friends and colleagues from all around the globe. Because of all this, I started thinking about the importance of offline social networking. Bloggers know [...] More...
ADOTAS – October 27 is the birthday of the banner ad. Hotwired.com was the first company to run these ads in 1994, the beginning of what would become a $24 billion business. These simple ads for AT&T and Volvo somehow generated a CTR of 78% – the latter’s banner didn’t even send [...] More...
ADOTAS – Content monetization is discussed a lot these days. But what is it? What does it mean? And more importantly, what can it do for your website? Simply put, content monetization is the process of earning money through written content. There are a couple main ways to monetize your content—you [...] More...
ADOTAS – Social media is growing, and along with it, the marketers who appreciate and understand its power are growing in the way we use it. It’s been years since I first logged into Twitter, built my Facebook fan page and started a blog. In that time, I’ve worked to blend [...] More...
ADOTAS – The best known affiliate marketing events are the two Affiliate Summits, which have multiplied in size many times since they were launched in 2003 by affiliate marketers Shawn Collins of Affiliate Tips and Missy Ward. The 2010 Affiliate Summit West had the highest attendance of any Affiliate Summit and [...] More...
ADOTAS – With Facebook passing 500 million registered users last week, it has become impossible to ignore the reach of social networking. For those of us who work in the field, it’s nothing new to say that social media and social networking are changing the way that people interact with [...] More...
ADOTAS – If you’re like me, you go to a lot of events. Maybe it’s a conference or meet-up for business purposes, or maybe it’s a concert or a fundraiser. Regardless of the venue, there is a place and a purpose for social media. I see a massive implementation of social [...] More...
ADOTAS – Last week GetResponse published a study that statistically shows that the option to share email marketing content through social media sites drives significant increases in click-throughs. For anyone that has been paying attention to the email marketing world for the past few years, this is not surprising. With Twitter [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than