More articles by Mike Daly
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Seven Ways to Boost Mobile CPMs May 22nd 2013
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013
ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought leaders the following Burning Question: “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s Google I/O conference? Here’s how they responded: “Up until now, Google Wallet was primarily focused on mobile payments. Google’s announcement about Wallet Objects APIs [...] More...
ADOTAS — The three-day Google I/O conference kicks off today at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, promising to introduce “the tech world’s latest web, mobile and social breakthroughs to create simple, life-improving technologies and viable businesses among a rich and diverse community of cutting edge developers.” Acccoding to Business Insider [...] More...
ADOTAS (via The Verge) – Google will unveil new subscription music services [today] at the Google I/O conference, sources close to the company said. Google has now signed separate licensing deals with Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment for both YouTube and Google Play, setting the stage for such [...] More...
ADOTAS — Here are some noteworthy news items form Wednesday’s email. Fetch, an award-winning, independent mobile marketing agency that recently announced its entrance into the United States with an office in San Francisco, announced today that it has appointed Catalyst S+F CEO John Durham (pictured) to its Board of Directors. As CEO and managing [...] More...
ADOTAS – Here’s the story in pictures of the first-ever Westchester Digital Summit, held today in White Plains, N.Y. (Photos by Joseph Pianese). Brandon Steiner, founder and chairman of Steiner Sports, delivered the introductory speech. Fox News anchor/author Dari Alexander participated in the first panel discussion of the day. More than 30 companies [...] More...
ADOTAS – Tuesday’s virtual mailbag contained the following news: Daily Grommet, the online marketplace and product launch platform for undiscovered consumer products, today announced the second tranche of investment by Rakuten, the third largest online marketplace in the world, and a rebrand that includes a name change to The Grommet. This [...] More...
ADOTAS — On the heels of last week’s Bloomberg report speculating which online video ad companies might be ripe for IPOs, peHUB quizzed BrightRoll founder and CEO Tod Sacerdoti about his company’s remarkable growth and the prospects for its own potential public offering. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter [...] More...
ADOTAS – Here’s what rose to the top of our Monday morning mailbag: DDB Worldwide has appointed John Minty as Chief Operating Officer of DDB California. Minty will be working alongside DDB California CEO Mike Harris to lead the reinvention of the agency offering to spur renewed growth. In the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Affiliate Window has released its latest mobile and m-commerce stats. Key headlines: April saw Affiliate Window record over 13,000 sales per day through mobile devices, with 5,500 of these through handsets. Affiliate Window recorded more sales through Android devices in April than we did in January-April 2012 Sales through mobile devices exceeded [...] More...
ADOTAS (via medium.com) – ”What is Facebook to most people over the age of 25? It’s a never-ending class reunion mixed with an eternal late-night dorm room gossip session mixed with a nightly check-in on what coworkers are doing after leaving the office. In other words, it’s a place where [...] More...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed