More articles by Mike Daly
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014
- Sonobi to Sponsor Premium Programmatic Event in NYC Next Week March 5th 2014
JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. (OTCBB: KITM), a leading video solutions provider for advertisers, digital marketers and publishers, today announced industry veteran Chris Magdelinskas (pictured) as Chief Technology Officer. Magdelinskas will be responsible for developing and executing Kitara Media’s technical strategy and leading a technology [...] More...
ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom has agreed to spend up to $100 million over the coming year to advertise its clients on Instagram. It is reportedly the first deal of its kind for the photo- and video-sharing site, which is a subsidiary of Facebook. “The arrangement [...] More...
ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use of home screen personalization apps on Android devices (Flurry Analytics tracks 4,500 such apps). In fact, usage of these apps in Q1 2014 will surpass the entirety of their use in 2013. “Consumer behavior on mobile [...] More...
ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the introduction of Sponsored InMail on mobile. “With more than half of LinkedIn Inbox pageviews currently happening on mobile devices, this creates an unprecedented opportunity for advertisers to reach LinkedIn members where they engage the most,” said Dan Gonzalez (pictured), LinkedIn’s Sr. Global Product Marketing Manager, [...] More...
NEW YORK, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – On Wednesday, March 12, industry leaders including publishers, agencies, trading desks, and advertisers will with come together for Premium Programmatic 360 (PP360NYC), the first summit dedicated to accelerating the premium programmatic marketplace. A half-day event, PP360NYC will take place at the Tribeca Grand Hotel [...] More...
ADOTAS — Facebook today rolled out its new ad structure, which it announced last week. The new format, which is intended to “make it easier for advertisers of every size to organize, optimize and measure their ads,” is explained in the graphic below: Here’s how industry leaders are reacting to the [...] More...
ADOTAS — MediaRadar today introduced the results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic. It addresses the challenges advertisers and publishers face when working to uncover the opportunities within this medium, and also details best practices. Key bullet points: 30-second ads are nearly 10 times [...] More...
NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced the opening of offices in Germany and Singapore. The company has hired Olaf Mahr in Germany and Stephen Dolan in Singapore to lead Integral’s [...] More...
ADOTAS – Cats sing ’80s classics, Pharrell Williams surprises a princess and a middle-aged German man bathes in muesli. Yes, it’s just another week in Adland. 5. SOS Mayday,“Would you give your jacket to Johannes?” Advertising based around hidden cameras is usually obsessed with tripping people up. Whether it’s catching people out [...] More...
ADOTAS – HasOffers was recently removed from Facebook’s Mobile Measurement Partner (MMP) program in a dispute over data storage. While CEO Peter Hamilton said at the time that his company remains open to working with Facebook again in the future, he noted in a blog post today that The Social [...] More...
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use