More articles by Michael Flanagan
- Review Sites: Too Legit to Quit March 23rd 2011
- Daily-Deal Sites: Good Proposition for Business? February 23rd 2011
- B2B: Finding a Home in the Social Neighborhood January 26th 2011
- Fundamentals of Local Searchonomics December 29th 2010
- Social Monitoring: Finding Out Who’s Naughty or Nice November 22nd 2010
ADOTAS – It’s no surprise that review sites, or sites that house reviews about people, businesses, products or services, have exploded in popularity within the last year. Google’s recent change to include reviews in its ranking factors not only aids consumers in purchase decisions, but also affects businesses’ search-engine rankings. [...] More...
ADOTAS – A few years ago, the terms “daily deal” and “group couponing” were foreign concepts. Today, these business models are flourishing. Maybe it’s good timing or maybe it’s because the business model is fairly simple: a business partners with a daily-deal site to sell a specified product or service at [...] More...
ADOTAS – Often there can be a stigma that social media is not an effective means to deliver messages and connect with consumers, especially as it relates to the B2B (business-to-business) industry. But, to put it simply, B2B marketers can’t ignore the changing media landscape, especially as it relates to [...] More...
ADOTAS – Ah, local searchonomics. Just the thought of it makes me grin. For a good smile, take a look at “A Crash Course in Local Searchonomics,” our recently launched YouTube video, on the subject. Coined by 15miles, local searchonomics is exactly as it sounds; it’s leveraging local search to economically [...] More...
‘Tis the season when the naughty become separated from the nice on Santa’s twice-checked list (it’s a classic case of audience segmentation to achieve relevant targeting). While he is busy monitoring children’s behaviors and finalizing the list, local-business owners can learn a lesson or two by copying Santa’s playbook this [...] More...
ADOTAS – When I first heard that mobile advertising spending is projected to top $1 billion in 2011 (according to eMarketer), I became excited – but not necessarily surprised. I’ve talked to you before about the need for local advertisers to leverage mobile marketing. Then I started wondering how all [...] More...
ADOTAS – A couple weeks ago, Google rolled out Google Instant – a new way for users to see search results in real time. Now when a user starts typing, search results are automatically generated based on what Google predicts you will type. With every letter change, results may change, therefore [...] More...
ADOTAS – A lot of times when we talk about being found where consumers are searching, we’re talking about being found where consumers are searching on search engines — search engine marketing in the form of organic listings or paid search results. But we’re forgetting one critical way consumers are trying [...] More...
ADOTAS – After everything we as marketers have heard about the rise of mobile search over the past year or so, I would’ve never thought I’d come across a stat like this: Nearly 30% of U.S. marketers are “not sure” of the importance of optimized mobile marketing experience for consumers. (eROI, [...] More...
ADOTAS – What do Meg Whitman (for California Governor), a local tanning salon, a bar and a coffee shop have in common? Each one is using a social media platform to gain interest in the form of voters or customers. According to the recently released “Digital Influence Index” study, regular use [...] More...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really