More articles by Michael Flanagan
- Review Sites: Too Legit to Quit March 23rd 2011
- Daily-Deal Sites: Good Proposition for Business? February 23rd 2011
- B2B: Finding a Home in the Social Neighborhood January 26th 2011
- Fundamentals of Local Searchonomics December 29th 2010
- Social Monitoring: Finding Out Who’s Naughty or Nice November 22nd 2010
ADOTAS – It’s no surprise that review sites, or sites that house reviews about people, businesses, products or services, have exploded in popularity within the last year. Google’s recent change to include reviews in its ranking factors not only aids consumers in purchase decisions, but also affects businesses’ search-engine rankings. [...] More...
ADOTAS – A few years ago, the terms “daily deal” and “group couponing” were foreign concepts. Today, these business models are flourishing. Maybe it’s good timing or maybe it’s because the business model is fairly simple: a business partners with a daily-deal site to sell a specified product or service at [...] More...
ADOTAS – Often there can be a stigma that social media is not an effective means to deliver messages and connect with consumers, especially as it relates to the B2B (business-to-business) industry. But, to put it simply, B2B marketers can’t ignore the changing media landscape, especially as it relates to [...] More...
ADOTAS – Ah, local searchonomics. Just the thought of it makes me grin. For a good smile, take a look at “A Crash Course in Local Searchonomics,” our recently launched YouTube video, on the subject. Coined by 15miles, local searchonomics is exactly as it sounds; it’s leveraging local search to economically [...] More...
‘Tis the season when the naughty become separated from the nice on Santa’s twice-checked list (it’s a classic case of audience segmentation to achieve relevant targeting). While he is busy monitoring children’s behaviors and finalizing the list, local-business owners can learn a lesson or two by copying Santa’s playbook this [...] More...
ADOTAS – When I first heard that mobile advertising spending is projected to top $1 billion in 2011 (according to eMarketer), I became excited – but not necessarily surprised. I’ve talked to you before about the need for local advertisers to leverage mobile marketing. Then I started wondering how all [...] More...
ADOTAS – A couple weeks ago, Google rolled out Google Instant – a new way for users to see search results in real time. Now when a user starts typing, search results are automatically generated based on what Google predicts you will type. With every letter change, results may change, therefore [...] More...
ADOTAS – A lot of times when we talk about being found where consumers are searching, we’re talking about being found where consumers are searching on search engines — search engine marketing in the form of organic listings or paid search results. But we’re forgetting one critical way consumers are trying [...] More...
ADOTAS – After everything we as marketers have heard about the rise of mobile search over the past year or so, I would’ve never thought I’d come across a stat like this: Nearly 30% of U.S. marketers are “not sure” of the importance of optimized mobile marketing experience for consumers. (eROI, [...] More...
ADOTAS – What do Meg Whitman (for California Governor), a local tanning salon, a bar and a coffee shop have in common? Each one is using a social media platform to gain interest in the form of voters or customers. According to the recently released “Digital Influence Index” study, regular use [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and
- Cory Grassell: As an addendum to my previous post, I failed to consider Twitter. I suppose that
- Cory Grassell: Ten seems like a bit much. I think you hit the nail on the head
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought