More articles by Michael Flanagan
- Review Sites: Too Legit to Quit March 23rd 2011
- Daily-Deal Sites: Good Proposition for Business? February 23rd 2011
- B2B: Finding a Home in the Social Neighborhood January 26th 2011
- Fundamentals of Local Searchonomics December 29th 2010
- Social Monitoring: Finding Out Who’s Naughty or Nice November 22nd 2010
ADOTAS – It’s no surprise that review sites, or sites that house reviews about people, businesses, products or services, have exploded in popularity within the last year. Google’s recent change to include reviews in its ranking factors not only aids consumers in purchase decisions, but also affects businesses’ search-engine rankings. [...] More...
ADOTAS – A few years ago, the terms “daily deal” and “group couponing” were foreign concepts. Today, these business models are flourishing. Maybe it’s good timing or maybe it’s because the business model is fairly simple: a business partners with a daily-deal site to sell a specified product or service at [...] More...
ADOTAS – Often there can be a stigma that social media is not an effective means to deliver messages and connect with consumers, especially as it relates to the B2B (business-to-business) industry. But, to put it simply, B2B marketers can’t ignore the changing media landscape, especially as it relates to [...] More...
ADOTAS – Ah, local searchonomics. Just the thought of it makes me grin. For a good smile, take a look at “A Crash Course in Local Searchonomics,” our recently launched YouTube video, on the subject. Coined by 15miles, local searchonomics is exactly as it sounds; it’s leveraging local search to economically [...] More...
‘Tis the season when the naughty become separated from the nice on Santa’s twice-checked list (it’s a classic case of audience segmentation to achieve relevant targeting). While he is busy monitoring children’s behaviors and finalizing the list, local-business owners can learn a lesson or two by copying Santa’s playbook this [...] More...
ADOTAS – When I first heard that mobile advertising spending is projected to top $1 billion in 2011 (according to eMarketer), I became excited – but not necessarily surprised. I’ve talked to you before about the need for local advertisers to leverage mobile marketing. Then I started wondering how all [...] More...
ADOTAS – A couple weeks ago, Google rolled out Google Instant – a new way for users to see search results in real time. Now when a user starts typing, search results are automatically generated based on what Google predicts you will type. With every letter change, results may change, therefore [...] More...
ADOTAS – A lot of times when we talk about being found where consumers are searching, we’re talking about being found where consumers are searching on search engines — search engine marketing in the form of organic listings or paid search results. But we’re forgetting one critical way consumers are trying [...] More...
ADOTAS – After everything we as marketers have heard about the rise of mobile search over the past year or so, I would’ve never thought I’d come across a stat like this: Nearly 30% of U.S. marketers are “not sure” of the importance of optimized mobile marketing experience for consumers. (eROI, [...] More...
ADOTAS – What do Meg Whitman (for California Governor), a local tanning salon, a bar and a coffee shop have in common? Each one is using a social media platform to gain interest in the form of voters or customers. According to the recently released “Digital Influence Index” study, regular use [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s