More articles by Mark Hughes
- Agencies + Attribution = Client Retention September 27th 2011
- No Country For Last-Click Attribution July 6th 2011
- Attribution: What to Expect When You’re Expecting ROI February 22nd 2011
- Full-Funnel Attribution: All in the Details January 10th 2011
- Media Attribution Metamorphosis, Part 2 December 15th 2010
ADOTAS – Regardless of what happens with the stock market this week or next week, and regardless of what happens with macroeconomic issues, no one understands the realities of consumer and brand issues in this economic era better than digital ad agencies. You know the 2009 recession has not yet produced [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s known for its Biblical depiction of good, evil and great cinematography. But there’s a scene in the Coen brothers’ 2009 Academy Award-winning film “No Country for Old Men” that parallels digital marketing. It’s near the beginning. The villain, Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem) walks into a deserted South Texas [...] More...
ADOTAS – When my wife was first pregnant, she bought the book, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” We were new to this journey, and wanted to know exactly what this answered for over 15 million people: what to expect. And as online advertisers, agencies and publishers leap into this year [...] More...
ADOTAS – A little more than 10 years ago, I had a meeting I’ll never forget for the rest of my life. It was me, my boss and my boss’s boss, a C-Level exec at our NYSE-traded company. The pace of growth was insane — I was hiring people left [...] More...
ADOTAS - On Tuesday, C3 Metrics CEO Mark Hughes wrote about effective online media attribution systems and how advances in mobile are changing the game. Picking up where he left off… The second solution is surprising: Facebook. Almost every mobile device owned by an online shopper has the Facebook mobile app [...] More...
ADOTAS – Each year, $90 billion dollars are spent on TV and Internet Advertising in America. Most TV dollars are loosely tracked (and dare I say, wasted). Internet advertising, however, is the most trackable form of advertising on earth. No problems there, right? Actually, most online advertisers have no idea [...] More...
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV