More articles by Mark Hughes
- Agencies + Attribution = Client Retention September 27th 2011
- No Country For Last-Click Attribution July 6th 2011
- Attribution: What to Expect When You’re Expecting ROI February 22nd 2011
- Full-Funnel Attribution: All in the Details January 10th 2011
- Media Attribution Metamorphosis, Part 2 December 15th 2010
ADOTAS – Regardless of what happens with the stock market this week or next week, and regardless of what happens with macroeconomic issues, no one understands the realities of consumer and brand issues in this economic era better than digital ad agencies. You know the 2009 recession has not yet produced [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s known for its Biblical depiction of good, evil and great cinematography. But there’s a scene in the Coen brothers’ 2009 Academy Award-winning film “No Country for Old Men” that parallels digital marketing. It’s near the beginning. The villain, Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem) walks into a deserted South Texas [...] More...
ADOTAS – When my wife was first pregnant, she bought the book, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” We were new to this journey, and wanted to know exactly what this answered for over 15 million people: what to expect. And as online advertisers, agencies and publishers leap into this year [...] More...
ADOTAS – A little more than 10 years ago, I had a meeting I’ll never forget for the rest of my life. It was me, my boss and my boss’s boss, a C-Level exec at our NYSE-traded company. The pace of growth was insane — I was hiring people left [...] More...
ADOTAS - On Tuesday, C3 Metrics CEO Mark Hughes wrote about effective online media attribution systems and how advances in mobile are changing the game. Picking up where he left off… The second solution is surprising: Facebook. Almost every mobile device owned by an online shopper has the Facebook mobile app [...] More...
ADOTAS – Each year, $90 billion dollars are spent on TV and Internet Advertising in America. Most TV dollars are loosely tracked (and dare I say, wasted). Internet advertising, however, is the most trackable form of advertising on earth. No problems there, right? Actually, most online advertisers have no idea [...] More...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that