More articles by Mark Hughes
- Agencies + Attribution = Client Retention September 27th 2011
- No Country For Last-Click Attribution July 6th 2011
- Attribution: What to Expect When You’re Expecting ROI February 22nd 2011
- Full-Funnel Attribution: All in the Details January 10th 2011
- Media Attribution Metamorphosis, Part 2 December 15th 2010
ADOTAS – Regardless of what happens with the stock market this week or next week, and regardless of what happens with macroeconomic issues, no one understands the realities of consumer and brand issues in this economic era better than digital ad agencies. You know the 2009 recession has not yet produced [...] More...
ADOTAS – It’s known for its Biblical depiction of good, evil and great cinematography. But there’s a scene in the Coen brothers’ 2009 Academy Award-winning film “No Country for Old Men” that parallels digital marketing. It’s near the beginning. The villain, Anton Chigurh (Javier Bardem) walks into a deserted South Texas [...] More...
ADOTAS – When my wife was first pregnant, she bought the book, “What to Expect When You’re Expecting.” We were new to this journey, and wanted to know exactly what this answered for over 15 million people: what to expect. And as online advertisers, agencies and publishers leap into this year [...] More...
ADOTAS – A little more than 10 years ago, I had a meeting I’ll never forget for the rest of my life. It was me, my boss and my boss’s boss, a C-Level exec at our NYSE-traded company. The pace of growth was insane — I was hiring people left [...] More...
ADOTAS - On Tuesday, C3 Metrics CEO Mark Hughes wrote about effective online media attribution systems and how advances in mobile are changing the game. Picking up where he left off… The second solution is surprising: Facebook. Almost every mobile device owned by an online shopper has the Facebook mobile app [...] More...
ADOTAS – Each year, $90 billion dollars are spent on TV and Internet Advertising in America. Most TV dollars are loosely tracked (and dare I say, wasted). Internet advertising, however, is the most trackable form of advertising on earth. No problems there, right? Actually, most online advertisers have no idea [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]