More articles by Marc Wymar
- Slashing SEM agency is a bad move March 10th 2009
- Online Brand Protection: Covering up the Social Stench January 27th 2009
- Advertising Darling December 24th 2008
- Reinventing the Video Revolution December 9th 2008
- With Ads, Pretty Is as Pretty Does November 21st 2008
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The economy has forced companies to scrutinize every line item and every budget for opportunities to save money and cut costs. Advertising and marketing budgets are being slashed left and right. Focus often turns to taking specialized marketing services out of the hands of an agency and forming [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The rise of the social side of the Internet has ushered in a time when truly everyone has a voice. Brands, products and people are discussed ad nauseam with very little regard for the imprint being made on a reputation. With relative ease, I can join a discussion [...] More...
ADOTAS — Happy holidays online marketers! Sure, the economy is in the tank and layoffs are on the rise. Your 401K is probably a shell of what it used to be. But things could be much worse! We could be in the outdoor or traditional display advertising space…eek! Everyone I talk [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The time for the evolution of your website from flat and static to interactive and engaging is now. As the Internet video age matures and more interactive content is consumed, the metrics behind how people engage, and why, get better. We’re beginning to learn what causes people to [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — My agency has made a big push in 2007 / 2008 to leverage the content networks to provide new incremental sales opportunities for our clients. Essentially a new play on banner advertising, the content or contextual networks, allow you to go beyond traditional PPC text ads [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — When I founded my web design shop in 1995, and throughout the first several years of my involvement in the industry, expensive banner buys on Yahoo were essentially the definition of online marketing. Completely unaccountable and opaque, it was either spend major dollars promoting your sock puppet [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — You spend many years cultivating a brand and building its equity. Or, in contrast, you build a business selling the brands others have built. Either way, when it comes time to market your self through SEM, you leverage that equity. Logic dictates brand-based keywords should perform best, [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — What’s your YouTube or MySpace strategy? Are you hopefully engaging your target audience and shouting from your page, “Come write on our wall! While you’re at it, check out a video of our CEO jumping up and down on our products to demonstrate their durability. Feel free [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Online and offline direct marketers have been awkwardly servicing the same clients for a long time. As they both look for ways to protect client rosters and gain new share, the need for symbiosis becomes paramount. Should online agencies build partnerships to demonstrate a true appreciation for [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — A recent Forrester study found that 68% of online retailers say they will spend more on Web analytics this year. Translation: we know Web analytics is important but we’re not taking advantage of it. Unlike social media where marketers are still waiting for concrete metrics, interactive advertisers [...] More...
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]