More articles by Kiran Aditham
- “Got Milk” Group Rolls the Dice with Online Board Game April 4th 2007
- The Freewebs Enterprise: Shervin Pishevar Discusses His Company’s Marketing Model, Widgets and All March 16th 2007
- Paramount Enlists Mashup Artists for “Shooter” Campaign March 12th 2007
- Carl’s Jr Tempts Young, Hungry Guys with ‘Spicy’ Viral March 2nd 2007
- ADOTAS Conversations: Jeff Shultz, Co-Founder/CEO, CONCERT.TV February 20th 2007
With the ‘Got Milk’ print campaigns forever emblazoned in our heads, new strategies to promote the positives of the beverage—and embrace new technological avenues in the process—have been long overdue. Thankfully, the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB) has come around with this issue, and in doing so, has infused its product [...] More...
It might seem a tad hasty to call 2007 the year of widget advertising. But if a company like Freewebs has any say in the matter, the final ¾ of the year will set the tone for ’08 to be just that. Founded in 2001 by 3 brothers with a couple [...] More...
While mashups are now the norm amongst DJs and producers in the music world, it’s only as of late that the concept—blurring disparate, familiar audio or video files to create a whole new production—has been embraced by Hollywood. A prime example of this is Paramount’s new movie trailer mashup campaign for [...] More...
Two years after its infamous Paris Hilton ads (briefly) smattered the airwaves and roused some controversy in 2005, fast-food chain Carl’s Jr. is back with a new—albeit, slightly less controversial—ad campaign for its new Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. While inexorable socialite Paris is nowhere to be seen on this go-around, [...] More...
Video-on-demand has been a hotly covered topic in ADOTAS as of late, and its impending explosion couldn’t have come at a better time considering our YouTube-devoted era. Following our lengthy chat with Vin Bhat at Bollywood content provider BODVOD, as well as similar multicultural, a la carte video outlets including SIVOO, [...] More...
The end is nigh, at least according to Nine Inch Nails’ mastermind Trent Reznor. Floating the dystopian concepts of mind control, the religious right, big brother, apocalypse and militaristic upheaval, the industrial-rock veteran has the blogospheres and newswires abuzz this week over an ambitious viral/guerilla/Web campaign that is purportedly based [...] More...
Home of the Blizzard and other cold, sweet confections, Dairy Queen has been one of the most enduring and familiar brands/franchises in North America. But while we’ve been prone to TV, outdoor and print campaigns from the company—most recently with its ‘Talking Lips’ spots—DQ is taking its first full-scale foray [...] More...
By now, the news of Turner/Cartoon Network’s botched Boston stunt to promote its show, “Aqua Teen Hunger Force,” has been covered ad nauseum, the shock value has receded, and the furor has been somewhat quelled. But in the wake of the arrest of giggly rabble-rousers/co-conspirators Sean Stevens and Peter Berdovsky (pictured [...] More...
Agencies, at least from the old Madison Avenue perspective, have always staked their claim as the shadowy conspirators behind the globe’s most memorable, forgettable, and simply regrettable campaigns. But with the advent of the online space and more recent channels including mobile, the interactive agencies themselves have cultivated their own star [...] More...
M&Ms have no doubt left an indelible mark in public consciousness, and whether you’ve a sweet tooth or not, it is hard to resist a handful of those classic peanut and plains. So with the global awareness of the “melt-free” candy’s taste and look at their disposal, the folks at parent [...] More...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that