More articles by Kiran Aditham
- “Got Milk” Group Rolls the Dice with Online Board Game April 4th 2007
- The Freewebs Enterprise: Shervin Pishevar Discusses His Company’s Marketing Model, Widgets and All March 16th 2007
- Paramount Enlists Mashup Artists for “Shooter” Campaign March 12th 2007
- Carl’s Jr Tempts Young, Hungry Guys with ‘Spicy’ Viral March 2nd 2007
- ADOTAS Conversations: Jeff Shultz, Co-Founder/CEO, CONCERT.TV February 20th 2007
With the ‘Got Milk’ print campaigns forever emblazoned in our heads, new strategies to promote the positives of the beverage—and embrace new technological avenues in the process—have been long overdue. Thankfully, the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB) has come around with this issue, and in doing so, has infused its product [...] More...
It might seem a tad hasty to call 2007 the year of widget advertising. But if a company like Freewebs has any say in the matter, the final ¾ of the year will set the tone for ’08 to be just that. Founded in 2001 by 3 brothers with a couple [...] More...
While mashups are now the norm amongst DJs and producers in the music world, it’s only as of late that the concept—blurring disparate, familiar audio or video files to create a whole new production—has been embraced by Hollywood. A prime example of this is Paramount’s new movie trailer mashup campaign for [...] More...
Two years after its infamous Paris Hilton ads (briefly) smattered the airwaves and roused some controversy in 2005, fast-food chain Carl’s Jr. is back with a new—albeit, slightly less controversial—ad campaign for its new Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. While inexorable socialite Paris is nowhere to be seen on this go-around, [...] More...
Video-on-demand has been a hotly covered topic in ADOTAS as of late, and its impending explosion couldn’t have come at a better time considering our YouTube-devoted era. Following our lengthy chat with Vin Bhat at Bollywood content provider BODVOD, as well as similar multicultural, a la carte video outlets including SIVOO, [...] More...
The end is nigh, at least according to Nine Inch Nails’ mastermind Trent Reznor. Floating the dystopian concepts of mind control, the religious right, big brother, apocalypse and militaristic upheaval, the industrial-rock veteran has the blogospheres and newswires abuzz this week over an ambitious viral/guerilla/Web campaign that is purportedly based [...] More...
Home of the Blizzard and other cold, sweet confections, Dairy Queen has been one of the most enduring and familiar brands/franchises in North America. But while we’ve been prone to TV, outdoor and print campaigns from the company—most recently with its ‘Talking Lips’ spots—DQ is taking its first full-scale foray [...] More...
By now, the news of Turner/Cartoon Network’s botched Boston stunt to promote its show, “Aqua Teen Hunger Force,” has been covered ad nauseum, the shock value has receded, and the furor has been somewhat quelled. But in the wake of the arrest of giggly rabble-rousers/co-conspirators Sean Stevens and Peter Berdovsky (pictured [...] More...
Agencies, at least from the old Madison Avenue perspective, have always staked their claim as the shadowy conspirators behind the globe’s most memorable, forgettable, and simply regrettable campaigns. But with the advent of the online space and more recent channels including mobile, the interactive agencies themselves have cultivated their own star [...] More...
M&Ms have no doubt left an indelible mark in public consciousness, and whether you’ve a sweet tooth or not, it is hard to resist a handful of those classic peanut and plains. So with the global awareness of the “melt-free” candy’s taste and look at their disposal, the folks at parent [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than