More articles by Kiran Aditham
- “Got Milk” Group Rolls the Dice with Online Board Game April 4th 2007
- The Freewebs Enterprise: Shervin Pishevar Discusses His Company’s Marketing Model, Widgets and All March 16th 2007
- Paramount Enlists Mashup Artists for “Shooter” Campaign March 12th 2007
- Carl’s Jr Tempts Young, Hungry Guys with ‘Spicy’ Viral March 2nd 2007
- ADOTAS Conversations: Jeff Shultz, Co-Founder/CEO, CONCERT.TV February 20th 2007
With the ‘Got Milk’ print campaigns forever emblazoned in our heads, new strategies to promote the positives of the beverage—and embrace new technological avenues in the process—have been long overdue. Thankfully, the California Milk Processor Board (CMPB) has come around with this issue, and in doing so, has infused its product [...] More...
It might seem a tad hasty to call 2007 the year of widget advertising. But if a company like Freewebs has any say in the matter, the final ¾ of the year will set the tone for ’08 to be just that. Founded in 2001 by 3 brothers with a couple [...] More...
While mashups are now the norm amongst DJs and producers in the music world, it’s only as of late that the concept—blurring disparate, familiar audio or video files to create a whole new production—has been embraced by Hollywood. A prime example of this is Paramount’s new movie trailer mashup campaign for [...] More...
Two years after its infamous Paris Hilton ads (briefly) smattered the airwaves and roused some controversy in 2005, fast-food chain Carl’s Jr. is back with a new—albeit, slightly less controversial—ad campaign for its new Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. While inexorable socialite Paris is nowhere to be seen on this go-around, [...] More...
Video-on-demand has been a hotly covered topic in ADOTAS as of late, and its impending explosion couldn’t have come at a better time considering our YouTube-devoted era. Following our lengthy chat with Vin Bhat at Bollywood content provider BODVOD, as well as similar multicultural, a la carte video outlets including SIVOO, [...] More...
The end is nigh, at least according to Nine Inch Nails’ mastermind Trent Reznor. Floating the dystopian concepts of mind control, the religious right, big brother, apocalypse and militaristic upheaval, the industrial-rock veteran has the blogospheres and newswires abuzz this week over an ambitious viral/guerilla/Web campaign that is purportedly based [...] More...
Home of the Blizzard and other cold, sweet confections, Dairy Queen has been one of the most enduring and familiar brands/franchises in North America. But while we’ve been prone to TV, outdoor and print campaigns from the company—most recently with its ‘Talking Lips’ spots—DQ is taking its first full-scale foray [...] More...
By now, the news of Turner/Cartoon Network’s botched Boston stunt to promote its show, “Aqua Teen Hunger Force,” has been covered ad nauseum, the shock value has receded, and the furor has been somewhat quelled. But in the wake of the arrest of giggly rabble-rousers/co-conspirators Sean Stevens and Peter Berdovsky (pictured [...] More...
Agencies, at least from the old Madison Avenue perspective, have always staked their claim as the shadowy conspirators behind the globe’s most memorable, forgettable, and simply regrettable campaigns. But with the advent of the online space and more recent channels including mobile, the interactive agencies themselves have cultivated their own star [...] More...
M&Ms have no doubt left an indelible mark in public consciousness, and whether you’ve a sweet tooth or not, it is hard to resist a handful of those classic peanut and plains. So with the global awareness of the “melt-free” candy’s taste and look at their disposal, the folks at parent [...] More...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use