More articles by Kenneth Musante
- Share and Share Alike: Traversing the World of Newspapers, Online Content, and Creative Commons Licensing May 3rd 2007
- Turning the Advertising Tide: An On-Location ExposÃƒÂ© of Online Video Upstart TurnHere March 21st 2007
- Second-Guessing Second Life: Is this Virtual Playground Worth Your Marketing Dollars? March 12th 2007
- The Outlaw Jimmy Wales: Discovering the Man Behind the Monolith That is Wikipedia February 21st 2007
- Retuning Internet Radio: Dialing in to the Rise of Music’s Middle Class February 7th 2007
Share and Share Alike: Traversing the World of Newspapers, Online Content, and Creative Commons Licensing
It’s not at all rare to find publications that will let you read their content online for free. The internet was based on a philosophy of the free exchange of ideas, something that lends itself well to an advertising-supported business model. Free content is the backbone of online publishers like [...] More...
Outside Madison Square Garden in New York City, filmmaker Steve Janas gazes intently at the LCD on his Sony MiniDV camera, ignoring the frigid winter winds that blow around him. His business partner Jesper Olsson and journalist Lavinia DeCastro, who will be doing the voiceover for this particular project, stand [...] More...
The massively multiplayer world Second Life, a creation of 3D software developer Linden Labs, represents a bold new trend in online marketing. Auto manufacturer Toyota set up a virtual city in Second Life so users could test drive an electronic version of the Scion xB compact hatchback. Clothing manufacturer American [...] More...
Few websites can claim to have changed the way that people find information like Wikipedia. Universally accessible and open to all who would share their knowledge, the Wikipedia contains more one and a half million articles in the English section alone and growing. It’s available in 250 languages, and holds [...] More...
Thanks to the rise of new methods of content delivery like podcasting and user-created video, 2006 was undeniably the year of social media. But while podcasting, that red-headed step-child of traditional broadcasting, has been getting all the attention, Internet radio stations–the stodgy non-web 2.0 versions of terrestrial broadcasting that have [...] More...
Chloe Brown has tough skin, and as a member of the all-female Pandora’s Mighty Soldiers (acronym: PMS, formerly known as Psychotic Men Slayerz) gaming clan, she’s no stranger to the habits of online gamers. But while learning how to play Halo 2 on Xbox Live, she experienced one of the [...] More...
Ever since podcasting and organized video sharing systems like YouTube started promising a new form of video media, broadcasters, entrepreneurs and advertisers have been reaching beyond what they have known about video as an industry since it took off with TV in the late 1940′s. Yet few of those enterprises [...] More...
The holiday shopping season for online retailers has traditionally been pretty straightforward. Black Friday, the day after Thanksgiving has been known by brick-and-mortar retailers as the biggest shopping day of the year. It’s also a boon for online retailers. According to Nielsen NetRatings, on November 25th more than 19.2 million [...] More...
Welcome to Revolution Number 2. The first time around, print publications were pulling their hair out as they tried to make sense of the Internet and how to use it with their written content. Now that people all over the country have high-speed, always-on connections to the ‘Net, TV and [...] More...
This year, ad:tech New Yorkwill be examining advertising in video games, one of the explosive new advertising mediums to hit the global scene this past year. Games have been around since the 1970′s. But they are no longer confined to dark video arcades or the living rooms of teenagers agape [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]