More articles by Kathleen
- Publicis CEO Credits Obama Win With Bright Ad Future January 2nd 2009
- Google Street View Exposes New Porsche Model January 2nd 2009
- Dell Cleans House December 31st 2008
- Amazon Takes Top Holiday Slot December 30th 2008
- MP3 Players Save Lives December 29th 2008
ADOTAS – Unlike many doom and gloomers, Mauice Levy, the chief executive of the Publicis Groupe, is predicting a bright future for advertisers, thanks to President-elect Barack Obama. According to a report in the New York Times, Levy sent out an email to 15,000 Publicis employees in the U.S. that reads [...] More...
ADOTAS – Like many success stories, Google has become as notorious for its ability to enrage other companies in an impressive variety of industries, from swaggering movie studios to pocket-protector wielding tech companies, as it is for its unrivaled achievements in almost every field it enters. According to a report in [...] More...
ADOTAS – Dell Inc. has announced that it will be ringing in the New Year with a new president – President Mike Cannon is retiring. Cannon will stay on board as a consultant; Jeff Clarke will replace him. Some industry sources are surprised at the announcement. Michael Dell returned to the [...] More...
ADOTAS – The holiday retail sales season was the bleakest on record since 1970, but discount online shops like Amazon, Netflix and QVC managed to find some success, according to a survey released by ForeSee Results and FGI Research. Amazon and Netflix really out-lapped the competition when it came to customer [...] More...
ADOTAS – Two stranded French tourists were saved from a cold night out on the Swiss Alps by the light of an MP3. The skiing and snowboarding duo got lost late on Friday when they left marked runs near the resort of Savognin. The tourists alerted the authorities with their mobile [...] More...
ADOTAS – A lawsuit filed against Google for allegedly fraudulent ads has been dismissed by a San Jose District Judge. The ads in question were for pay-per-click ringtone ads created on the AdWords Platform. The judge ruled that the Communications Decency Act absolves the Internet titan from liability. The plaintiff is [...] More...
ADOTAS – Palm has gotten a $100 million, potentially life-saving injection from Elevation Partners. Palm will use the funds to promote Nova, its new operating system that will be unveiled in January and was designed to revive its lagging fortunes, in addition to other mobile projects. Elevation bought a 25% stake [...] More...
ADOTAS – Media Breakaway has settled a $1 million cyberfraud suit in Florida, the state’s attorney general, Bill McCollum has announced. Media Breakaway markets mobile content for cell phones. The company and its affiliates will be required to comply with the attorney general’s guidelines on clear and conspicuous disclosure of material [...] More...
ADOTAS – Social document-sharing service Sribd has reeled in $9 million in Series B funding led by Charles River Ventures; Redpoint Ventures and Kinsey Hills Group participated. Scribd has also scored a new president – George Consagra, previously chief operating officer of AOL’s social networking site Bebo. Consagra will be responsible [...] More...
ADOTAS – In what many are saying is a slap in Dan Nye’s face, LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman is taking over Nye’s post and bringing in former Yahooer Jeff Weiner as interim president. Hoffman brought Nye to LinkedIn early last year. Under his stewardship, LinkedIn has raised about $70 million [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than