More articles by Kathleen
- Publicis CEO Credits Obama Win With Bright Ad Future January 2nd 2009
- Google Street View Exposes New Porsche Model January 2nd 2009
- Dell Cleans House December 31st 2008
- Amazon Takes Top Holiday Slot December 30th 2008
- MP3 Players Save Lives December 29th 2008
ADOTAS – Unlike many doom and gloomers, Mauice Levy, the chief executive of the Publicis Groupe, is predicting a bright future for advertisers, thanks to President-elect Barack Obama. According to a report in the New York Times, Levy sent out an email to 15,000 Publicis employees in the U.S. that reads [...] More...
ADOTAS – Like many success stories, Google has become as notorious for its ability to enrage other companies in an impressive variety of industries, from swaggering movie studios to pocket-protector wielding tech companies, as it is for its unrivaled achievements in almost every field it enters. According to a report in [...] More...
ADOTAS – Dell Inc. has announced that it will be ringing in the New Year with a new president – President Mike Cannon is retiring. Cannon will stay on board as a consultant; Jeff Clarke will replace him. Some industry sources are surprised at the announcement. Michael Dell returned to the [...] More...
ADOTAS – The holiday retail sales season was the bleakest on record since 1970, but discount online shops like Amazon, Netflix and QVC managed to find some success, according to a survey released by ForeSee Results and FGI Research. Amazon and Netflix really out-lapped the competition when it came to customer [...] More...
ADOTAS – Two stranded French tourists were saved from a cold night out on the Swiss Alps by the light of an MP3. The skiing and snowboarding duo got lost late on Friday when they left marked runs near the resort of Savognin. The tourists alerted the authorities with their mobile [...] More...
ADOTAS – A lawsuit filed against Google for allegedly fraudulent ads has been dismissed by a San Jose District Judge. The ads in question were for pay-per-click ringtone ads created on the AdWords Platform. The judge ruled that the Communications Decency Act absolves the Internet titan from liability. The plaintiff is [...] More...
ADOTAS – Palm has gotten a $100 million, potentially life-saving injection from Elevation Partners. Palm will use the funds to promote Nova, its new operating system that will be unveiled in January and was designed to revive its lagging fortunes, in addition to other mobile projects. Elevation bought a 25% stake [...] More...
ADOTAS – Media Breakaway has settled a $1 million cyberfraud suit in Florida, the state’s attorney general, Bill McCollum has announced. Media Breakaway markets mobile content for cell phones. The company and its affiliates will be required to comply with the attorney general’s guidelines on clear and conspicuous disclosure of material [...] More...
ADOTAS – Social document-sharing service Sribd has reeled in $9 million in Series B funding led by Charles River Ventures; Redpoint Ventures and Kinsey Hills Group participated. Scribd has also scored a new president – George Consagra, previously chief operating officer of AOL’s social networking site Bebo. Consagra will be responsible [...] More...
ADOTAS – In what many are saying is a slap in Dan Nye’s face, LinkedIn founder Reid Hoffman is taking over Nye’s post and bringing in former Yahooer Jeff Weiner as interim president. Hoffman brought Nye to LinkedIn early last year. Under his stewardship, LinkedIn has raised about $70 million [...] More...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]