John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull October 24th 2014 VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourism agency, has launched a new ...more »
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014 This week, The CMO Club presented the winners for the ...more »
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud October 23rd 2014 Today Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, announced an ...more »
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014 Facing criticism from an activist investor Starboard Value LP, Yahoo ...more »
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace October 21st 2014 Today, Vdopia, a global programmatic buying and selling platform for ...more »
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant October 20th 2014 Last week, Google’s shares fell in late trading after the ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns October 17th 2014 This week, MediaMath announced its acquisition of Upcast, a powerful ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th October 24th 2014
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014
- Bringing in the Big Guns: Helping the C-Suite Go Programmatic October 22nd 2014
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters October 21st 2014
- Director, Online Marketing
- LS55900 Marketing Consulting Professional
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Generalist
- Senior eCommerce Analyst
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is