John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Google Maps Adds Ads May 27th 2016 Google has launched a new marketing opportunity with Google Maps. ...more »
- The International Language Of Images May 26th 2016 Greg Pritchard, SVP, International Development, GumGum, explores the power of ...more »
- New Telmar Audience Effects System Bridges the Gap Between Media Strategy and Audience Buying May 25th 2016 Advanced software lets marketers tap hidden audiences with the greatest ...more »
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX May 24th 2016 Mobile Ad Platform Will Move Entire Supply Over to AppNexus ...more »
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016 Debunking the Paid Content Myth. Publishers are transitioning from a world ...more »
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data May 23rd 2016 In an increasingly content-driven world, intent data is the differentiator ...more »
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM May 20th 2016 The partnership enables organizations to move towards deploying end-to-end customer ...more »
- The International Language Of Images May 26th 2016
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising May 18th 2016
- Programmatic is Key to Keeping NewFronts Relevant May 16th 2016
- Sentiment in Marketing: Harnessing the Power May 12th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Project Manager (Digital Marketing)
- Software Digital Product Development Manager
- Software Product Development Manager
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Principal Solutions Marketing Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]