John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Opera Mediaworks Offering “Rewarded Ad Mediation” May 22nd 2015 Opera Mediaworks today announced a new, user-centric advertising option for ...more »
- HubSpot Partners with DataHero to Bring Self-Service Analytics to Their Customers May 22nd 2015 DataHero, a provider of self-service Cloud BI, today announced that ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015 Twitter’s social media empire has had a year of ups ...more »
- Running an Ad Campaign like a ‘Mobile First’ Company May 21st 2015 If you feel you’re not “getting” mobile advertising yet, you’re ...more »
- AdTheorent’s “Q1 Mobile Ad Performance Summary Report” May 21st 2015 AdTheorent, Inc., a technology company offering data-driven predictive solutions, announced ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015 How will you spend your weekend? Whether you’re into cinema ...more »
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015 Pixalate, Inc.,the leading data intelligence platform, today released its April ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015
- IZEA Wizardry: Connecting social media content creators with the world’s biggest brands May 19th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 11th-15th May 18th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Senior Business Analyst
- GA - Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst - Construction Industry
- Sales & Marketing Manager (#247JV42303)
- Director, Marketing Communications
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for