John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study October 21st 2016 Research Study Highlights How Brands Can Effectively Leverage Digital Video ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016 Few will recall another time in American history when a ...more »
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House October 19th 2016 RTB House, a technology company specializing in retargeting scenarios, has ...more »
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut October 18th 2016 IRIS.TV NAMES WILLIAM BUNDY CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER IRIS.TV, a video ...more »
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016 A record $69 billion was spent by online and mobile ...more »
- Digital Dish: Nielsen’s Q2 2016 Comparable Metrics Report October 17th 2016 As we move further into the digital age, it’s essential ...more »
- Kantar Media Announces Major Expansion of Cross-Platform Ad Intelligence Capabilities October 14th 2016 Kantar Media, a media intelligence company, announced the introduction of ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content October 10th 2016
- Cutting the Cord: What It Means For Advertisers & Broadcast and Cable TV October 6th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]