John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers November 25th 2014 Who is the typical Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper and how ...more »
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers November 25th 2014 In a blog post earlier today, Twitter announced that it ...more »
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter November 24th 2014 Cloudwords, an Oracle AppCloud Partner, announces its native integration with ...more »
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season November 24th 2014 A new study by Retale, a location-based mobile platform connecting shoppers with ...more »
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network November 21st 2014 OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics November 18th 2014 Integral Ad Science today released its Q3 2014 Media Quality ...more »
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014 Nintex, the world leader in workflow automation, today announced that ...more »
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue November 25th 2014
- Where is PPC Advertising Going? November 24th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- Why 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers November 20th 2014
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain November 19th 2014
- Direct Marketing Designer
- Senior Search Fullfillment Specialist
- Conference and Events Specialist
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Marketing Copywriter
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is