John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Gen Z is Making Waves in the Tech World June 28th 2016 Just as companies once wanted to know everything about Millennial ...more »
- Kiosked 360 Panorama Experiences Launches at Cannes Lions June 27th 2016 Kiosked, a global Advertising Automation platform, today unveiled its 360° ...more »
- Schedulicity Laying Claim To Creating The First True Service Marketplace Platform June 24th 2016 Schedulicity, the provider of online scheduling and marketing tools for ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016 There’s been a lot of talk—and a lot of speculation—about ...more »
- Federated Media Expands Network of Content Creators Through Partnership with Tidal Labs June 22nd 2016 Federated Media’s Content Journey Solution Offers Advertisers and Brands Increased ...more »
- HI-FI Launches Marketplace—A New Service For Creating and Owning Personalized Hashtag Sites, Called Tagtopics June 22nd 2016 HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, today announced the launch of ...more »
- Madison Logic & YesPath Partner Up For Adaptive Account-Based Marketing June 21st 2016 YesPath Customers Can Now Run Media Programs that Adapt to ...more »
- Gen Z is Making Waves in the Tech World June 28th 2016
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016
- The Wearable Computer & Virtual/Augmented Reality: Game Changers for Marketers and Advertisers? June 15th 2016
- How to Identify Your Secondary Markets Programmatically June 14th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- SEO Specialist
- Product Manager (e-Commerce/B2B)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Manager, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]