John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis March 22nd 2017 Ad-Juster, Inc. a fully automated reconciliation and aggregation reporting ...more »
- PushSpring & Adobe Partner to Provide Deeper Insights for Adobe Audience Manager Clients March 21st 2017 PushSpring, an independent app-based mobile audience platform, announced a partnership ...more »
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017 What is blockchain? This is a question that many executives ...more »
- Addressable vs Programmatic Television March 20th 2017 Brian Katz, Vice President of Advanced TV Insights & Strategy ...more »
- MediaBrix Rebrands As Receptiv March 17th 2017 MediaBrix Rebrands As Receptiv™, Zeroes In On Data-Driven In-App Mobile ...more »
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017 Unified, a company offering business intelligence for social advertising, has ...more »
- LiveRamp & PushSpring Enhance Partnership; Headway Acquired by Entravision Communications; More March 15th 2017 Also featured in this edition of News U Can Use: ...more »
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017
- How Foreign Advertisers Can Tap Into the Chinese Mobile Market March 14th 2017
- Mobile World Congress Recap March 13th 2017
- A Tech Marketer’s Guide to Surviving Digital Transformation March 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com
- bob gordon: Nice article with great insight...Our 21 year old online automotive content concept was, and is
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the