John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween October 31st 2014 Happy Halloween! Today brands are reaching out with some spooky ...more »
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives October 30th 2014 This may be the coolest ad you’ll see on YouTube ...more »
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape October 29th 2014 This multi-screen, multi-platform world we live in has left consumers ...more »
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online October 29th 2014 With Halloween just a few days way, online shoppers are ...more »
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN October 28th 2014 Publicis Groupe announced today that it acquired of RUN, a ...more »
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report October 28th 2014 Yesterday Twitter released its third quarter earnings report and though ...more »
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks October 27th 2014 According to a new installment of the Consumer Intelligence Series ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 27th – October 31st October 31st 2014
- How to Data Mash For Some Frighteningly Accurate Results October 30th 2014
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange October 29th 2014
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance October 28th 2014
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans October 27th 2014
- Digital Experience Lead
- UX Director
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Marketing Technology Coordinator
- Professional Media Specialist
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is