John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- AudienceScience Partners with SpotXchange to Unlock Video Inventory September 1st 2015 AudienceScience, the maker of the AudienceScience® Helios Enterprise Advertising Management ...more »
- The SMB Foolproof Guide to Digital Advertising Part 1: SOLOMO September 1st 2015 The SMB Foolproof Guide to Digital Advertising from MyAcxiomPartner aims ...more »
- Drawing (a Big Crowd With) A Blank: Video Views Overrated August 31st 2015 The ad agency, Solve, recently posted a totally BLANK four-minute ...more »
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015 Mike Westgate, CMO at RealMassive, takes on automated networking I will ...more »
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015 Does your company have a Chief Localization Officer? Scott Yancey, ...more »
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses August 28th 2015 AdTheorent, Inc. today announced summary findings from internal travel and ...more »
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015 Mike Peralta, CEO of AudienceScience, looks at the big changes ...more »
- The SMB Foolproof Guide to Digital Advertising Part 1: SOLOMO September 1st 2015
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where August 25th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Product Marketing Manager
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager, Consumer
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we