John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index Report February 5th 2016 Kibo Releases Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index™ Report; Measures Rapid Consumer ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016 An Adotas.com Q&A with Albert Luk, VP of Operations and ...more »
- MBLM Rebrands Technology Innovator, SundaySky February 4th 2016 Brand Intimacy Agency Creates Extensive Program Focused on Brand Essence, ...more »
- Who Are Smartphone Users? GfK Study Results May Surprise You February 4th 2016 New research identifies five types of mobile users – from ...more »
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia Q: Why ...more »
- Sports Fematics Ignored, Dollars Lost February 3rd 2016 Annette Brady (pictured below), Vice President of Publisher Development at ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
- App Indexing: How to make your in-app content searchable February 2nd 2016
- Breaking News: IAB Annual Leadership Meeting Highlights & Insights January 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Communication Manager
- MARKETING/SALES/DIGITAL ADVERTISING INTERN
- Experiential Marketing Producer/Staffing Director
- Regional Digital Marketing Manager
- B2B Sales & Marketing Reps
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]