John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015 Vice Media’s founder Shane Smith participated in a talk hosted ...more »
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015 “Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video ...more »
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform June 30th 2015 PulsePoint, a global programmatic platform for brand engagement, today announced ...more »
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships June 30th 2015 LiveRamp™, an Acxiom® company, has hired Luke McGuinness as head ...more »
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info June 29th 2015 Facebook is looking at making it much, much easier for ...more »
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch June 29th 2015 MBLM, the Brand Intimacy Agency focused on strategy, design, creative ...more »
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015 The traditional focus group is on the marketing endangered species ...more »
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015
- Why Content Marketing Will Look Radically Different In 12 Months June 25th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Social Media Web Analyst
- IT Director of Marketing
- Digital Advertising Operations Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst II
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we