John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015 The digital agency Deep Focus today announced the findings of ...more »
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe April 1st 2015 eClerx, a specialist Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO) company, ...more »
- Email Summit Info: Email Marketing Expertise Shows Growing Divide March 31st 2015 In Is Email Marketing Cheap — Or Does It Have ...more »
- Court Decides Advertisers Accountable for Illegal Acts of Affiliate Marketers March 31st 2015 The courts have upheld a Federal Trade Commission position that ...more »
- Solving the Cross-Device Problem March 31st 2015 Thanks to Erik Johnson, head of Atlas by Facebook for ...more »
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users March 30th 2015 Outbrain, the world’s largest content discovery platform, today announced an ...more »
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome March 30th 2015 ChoiceStream, a full-service programmatic advertising partner that runs branding and ...more »
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015
- Solving the Cross-Device Problem March 31st 2015
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Healthcare IT Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Senior Product Marketing Manager
- ECommerce Marketing Analyst
- Manager of Direct Marketing
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%