John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement” September 28th 2016 A study being issued today by The Coalition for Innovative ...more »
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads September 27th 2016 MediaBrix, True Impact, and Neurons Inc., Get Inside Mobile User’s ...more »
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun ...more »
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use? September 26th 2016 For consumers, having content options is no longer a luxury, ...more »
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016 Advertiser Perceptions finds new priority on live presentations, heightened interest ...more »
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers September 23rd 2016 UnrulyX Is First Outstream Video SSP To Unify Demand Sources ...more »
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis September 22nd 2016 Initiative will result in a whitepaper issued in Q4, penned ...more »
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing September 16th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]