John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration December 18th 2014 Seattle, WA – December 18th, 2014 - AnswerDash, the world’s ...more »
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads December 18th 2014 MediaBrix announced today its plan to apply sound and haptics to ...more »
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House December 17th 2014 AdAge is reporting that programmatic advertising is getting another big ...more »
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns December 17th 2014 Videology, a video advertising technology platform, today released research findings ...more »
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer December 16th 2014 Operative, the global leader in advertising business management ...more »
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014 December 15th 2014 In the annual cover and feature, Adweek announced its picks ...more »
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic) December 15th 2014 Today, Verve released a new infographic on how CPG is using ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th December 19th 2014
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday December 19th 2014
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data December 18th 2014
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers December 17th 2014
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification December 16th 2014
- Digital Marketing Technology Architect
- Public Relations/Events Coordinator
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Data/Business Analyst
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,