John Kelly, VP Sales at Criteo has been instrumental in driving more than $2 billion in incremental sales for Criteo clients in 2010. As one of the first Criteo executives in the US, John has been highly influential in launching successful retargeting campaigns for dozens of Criteo’s Top 100 retailer clients. John has been in the eCommerce space for over ten years in a variety of capacities. He spent four years at Yahoo!, where he led business development at Yahoo! Shopping, launched Yahoo! Deals and was part of the Global Strategic Partnerships group. Prior to Yahoo! John led corporate development and telco relations at PaymentOne and managed Business Affairs at America Online. John has a B.A. from Brown University, a J.D. from Georgetown University and is a Fulbright Scholar.
- Written on
- March 1st 2011
- | John Kelly
ADOTAS – One of the biggest selling points for ad networks is their “reach” – how many users they can reach with advertisements on their network. It’s not uncommon to see are some extraordinary reach numbers from many networks – Google reaches a whopping 93% of the U.S. population, Yahoo’s network reaches 86% and Turn reaches 79%. These are truly impressive networks with extraordinary power, but what do these reach numbers ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016 When ad blockers emerged as a threat, the industry reacted ...more »
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report August 24th 2016 A new report from Nielsen Media Lab, commissioned by HIRO ...more »
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter August 24th 2016 Daniel Surmacz, COO, RTB House offers his insights on retargeting ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Oren Kaniel, Co-founder and CEO of ...more »
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution August 23rd 2016 YouAppi’s OneRun Mobile Growth Platform Now Offers Solution to Identify ...more »
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort August 23rd 2016 Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that ...more »
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks August 22nd 2016 According to Hitwise, a division of Connexity, the 2016 back ...more »
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016
- Verizon’s $4.8 B Purchase: What’s Next for Yahoo!? August 19th 2016
- Viewability: An In-Depth Review and Overview August 16th 2016
- What Does Walmart’s Purchase of Jet.com Mean for Online Retail Traffic? August 15th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]