Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016 The general elections are a lot like an A/B test. ...more »
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum December 7th 2016 Social networks lead the charge as more advertisers look to ...more »
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not? December 6th 2016 Omer Kaplan is CMO & Co-Founder at ironSource (pictured left), ...more »
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016 Rob Jonas, SVP Revenue, at Factual (pictured below left) shared ...more »
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’? November 23rd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an