Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go July 27th 2016 Mobile Moment Targeting & Insights Platform From Aki Technologies Helps ...more »
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing July 26th 2016 Definitive report on Millennial viewing shows younger adults prioritize TV ...more »
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise July 26th 2016 Thanks to their smartphones, consumers are in-play even after they ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016 Like many middle schoolers in the 90s, today’s millennials are ...more »
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality July 20th 2016 IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!: Ming Fang and ...more »
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016 Q: What trends has 2016 seen for eCommerce in the ...more »
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise July 15th 2016 Amazon.com registered 81.6 million visits from U.S. mobile and desktop ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016
- Real-Time Bidding: Growing Stronger, Improving Programmatic Quality July 7th 2016
- Ad-Blocking: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow July 5th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]