Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2 October 5th 2015 Our ads this week get your imagination flowing with ideas ...more »
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar October 5th 2015 engage:BDR, a crossdevice advertising solution company, has announced a mobile ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015 According to Global Web Index‘s latest infographic that shows the ...more »
- IAB: “Ad-Blocking Is Highway Robbery” October 2nd 2015 Adweek reports: “Scott Cunningham, SVP at the Interactive Advertising Bureau ...more »
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015 A Q&A with analyst Rebecca Lieb and Jeff Fagel, CMO ...more »
- Want To Rank Higher In Mobile Phone Searches On Google? October 1st 2015 Searchmetrics Releases its First Study of Google.com Mobile Ranking Factors. New ...more »
- Second Annual UNIFY 2015 Conference on Content Marketing; Speakers Announced October 1st 2015 Leaders From Top Brands to Present at October 7 Event ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015
- The Second Wave of Automation: What’s Up With Programmatic Ad Buys Now? October 1st 2015
- How Artificial Intelligence Changed Digital Marketing Forever September 30th 2015
- Targeted TV in a Digital World September 29th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales, Marketing, and Event Coordinator
- Business Development Representative
- Senior Manager for Products & New Account Originat
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we