Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016 When ad blockers emerged as a threat, the industry reacted ...more »
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report August 24th 2016 A new report from Nielsen Media Lab, commissioned by HIRO ...more »
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter August 24th 2016 Daniel Surmacz, COO, RTB House offers his insights on retargeting ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Oren Kaniel, Co-founder and CEO of ...more »
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution August 23rd 2016 YouAppi’s OneRun Mobile Growth Platform Now Offers Solution to Identify ...more »
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort August 23rd 2016 Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that ...more »
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks August 22nd 2016 According to Hitwise, a division of Connexity, the 2016 back ...more »
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016
- Verizon’s $4.8 B Purchase: What’s Next for Yahoo!? August 19th 2016
- Viewability: An In-Depth Review and Overview August 16th 2016
- What Does Walmart’s Purchase of Jet.com Mean for Online Retail Traffic? August 15th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]