Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index Report February 5th 2016 Kibo Releases Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index™ Report; Measures Rapid Consumer ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016 An Adotas.com Q&A with Albert Luk, VP of Operations and ...more »
- MBLM Rebrands Technology Innovator, SundaySky February 4th 2016 Brand Intimacy Agency Creates Extensive Program Focused on Brand Essence, ...more »
- Who Are Smartphone Users? GfK Study Results May Surprise You February 4th 2016 New research identifies five types of mobile users – from ...more »
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia Q: Why ...more »
- Sports Fematics Ignored, Dollars Lost February 3rd 2016 Annette Brady (pictured below), Vice President of Publisher Development at ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
- App Indexing: How to make your in-app content searchable February 2nd 2016
- Breaking News: IAB Annual Leadership Meeting Highlights & Insights January 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Product Analyst
- Digital Marketing Sales
- B2B Sales & Marketing Reps
- Business Development Manager
- Director Of Business Development And Sales
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]