Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant October 20th 2014 Last week, Google’s shares fell in late trading after the ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns October 17th 2014 This week, MediaMath announced its acquisition of Upcast, a powerful ...more »
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources October 16th 2014 Earlier this month, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio ...more »
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba October 16th 2014 With Alibaba said to be entering the U.S. market, there’s ...more »
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website October 15th 2014 Meredith Corporation today announced the relaunch of its popular website, ...more »
- Mobile Video Ad Platform AerServ Launches Free Mobile-First Mediation Platform for Publishers October 15th 2014 Earlier this week, AerServ, the mobile-first video mediation platform, announced ...more »
- Brainshark Unveils “Brainshark Sales Accelerator” Platform for Sales Teams October 13th 2014 Brainshark, Inc., delivering content-drivensales enablement solutions that close more deals, today ...more »
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters October 21st 2014
- Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far? October 20th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 13th – October 17th October 17th 2014
- The Shocking Truth About B2B Marketing October 16th 2014
- Finding Guarantees for Native Inventory October 15th 2014
- National Account Manager
- Manager, Partnership Sales & Activation
- Direct Marketing Designer
- Business IT Analyst
- Senior BA/Business Intelligence
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is