Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- The Power of Customer Success Software March 5th 2015 The move into the digital age has meant that marketers ...more »
- Ultra-Targeted Mobile Ads Are Here March 5th 2015 xAd, a New York tech company, can now target ...more »
- News Bits: Instagram Carousel Ads; gShift launches custom dashboards; More March 5th 2015 Instagram helps brands share stories through imagery. And since launching ...more »
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some March 4th 2015 True: Facebook delisted over 15 companies from Facebook Exchange and ...more »
- Programmatic Mobile Ads On the Rise: bRealTime Revenue Jumped 682% March 4th 2015 bRealTime, a programmatic division of digital media holding company CPXi, ...more »
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving March 3rd 2015 Blab Inc. offers a predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand ...more »
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding March 3rd 2015 Fyber, a mobile advertising technology company, today announced open beta ...more »
- The Power of Customer Success Software March 5th 2015
- FBX Cleans House–Sort Of: Shadow Access Allowed for Some March 4th 2015
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers March 2nd 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27 February 27th 2015
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Senior Business Analyst, Digital Marketing
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Product Owner
- Senior Business Analyst/Digital Marketing
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,