Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile November 26th 2014 IBM projects another strong shopping season with online sales projected ...more »
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014 Blab Inc.,the predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand engagement by ...more »
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers November 25th 2014 Who is the typical Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper and how ...more »
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers November 25th 2014 In a blog post earlier today, Twitter announced that it ...more »
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter November 24th 2014 Cloudwords, an Oracle AppCloud Partner, announces its native integration with ...more »
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season November 24th 2014 A new study by Retale, a location-based mobile platform connecting shoppers with ...more »
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network November 21st 2014 OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the ...more »
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online November 26th 2014
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue November 25th 2014
- Where is PPC Advertising Going? November 24th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- Marketing Associate
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Professional Media Specialist
- Paid Search Coordinator
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is