Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- MARKETING TECHNOLOGY VS. AD-TECH: Identity Enables Personalization April 1st 2015 Janrain and the Altimeter Group issued a white paper, Marketing’s ...more »
- Believe It or Not–Tax Ads on Mobile Get Lots of Folks to File From Their Phones! April 1st 2015 An Adotas Q&A with adMarketplace’s President and Chief Operating Officer ...more »
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions April 1st 2015 Sizmek today released its Viewability Benchmark Report, Winter 2015. The ...more »
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015 The digital agency Deep Focus today announced the findings of ...more »
- The blurring line between tech & agencies – eClerx acquires CLX Europe April 1st 2015 eClerx, a specialist Knowledge and Business Process Outsourcing (KPO/BPO) company, ...more »
- Email Summit Info: Email Marketing Expertise Shows Growing Divide March 31st 2015 In Is Email Marketing Cheap — Or Does It Have ...more »
- Court Decides Advertisers Accountable for Illegal Acts of Affiliate Marketers March 31st 2015 The courts have upheld a Federal Trade Commission position that ...more »
- A Clear View–Finally! Sizmek study validates IAB’s 70% viewable threshold for measured impressions April 1st 2015
- “Cassandra Report: Gen Z” Uncovers Massive Attitude Shifts April 1st 2015
- Solving the Cross-Device Problem March 31st 2015
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst - Southern California / AS
- ELECTRONIC & SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Senior Manager Applications Development, Sales Aut
- SEO Specialist - Innovative IT Solutions
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%