Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- AppNexus Receives $25 Million Investment from WPP September 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY, September 22, 2014 – WPP, Xaxis, ...more »
- Winners announced for Adweek’s Project Isaac Award September 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (Sept. 22, 2014) – ADWEEK, the leading ...more »
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY and SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Sep 19, 2014) ...more »
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (September 19, 2014) – The 55th ...more »
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend September 18th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON, MA–(Sep 18, 2014) - Nexage, the leading premium ...more »
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) WASHINGTON – September 17, 2014 – Targeted Victory announced ...more »
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) IRVINE, CA–(Sep 15, 2014) – Content syndication and monetization ...more »
- Three Ways David Can Beat Goliath Through Small Biz Content Marketing September 23rd 2014
- With Connected Devices, Is the Mobile Advertising Future Mobile Or Cross-Screen? September 22nd 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star September 19th 2014
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance? September 19th 2014
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know September 18th 2014
- Business Analyst - 2 for Sofware Dev projects
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Direct Marketing Executive
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is