Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Return Path Aims Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance With New Patent September 30th 2014 Return Path, a premium email marketing company, has recently been awarded ...more »
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets September 30th 2014 (ADOTAS) Deerfield, Fla., September 30, 2014 – Intergi Entertainment today announced ...more »
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services September 29th 2014 (ADOTAS) Petaluma, CA – September 29, 2014 & Shop.org Summit ...more »
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam September 29th 2014 Today, CLIO Music and Billboard present three exclusive song charts ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Introduces Causal Impact to Determine the Causal ROI of Online Display Campaigns September 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY – Sept. 26, 2014 – Integral ...more »
- Vibrant Media’s Suite of Native Ad Products Open for Programmatic Business September 25th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, September 25th, 2014 — Native advertising pioneer ...more »
- iSocket Launches Automated Guaranteed Buying with Wenner Media September 24th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (September 24, 2014) iSocket, the leader ...more »
- The Best Presentation Software: Keynote vs. PowerPoint September 30th 2014
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam September 29th 2014
- How One-Touch Payment May Solve Retail’s Mobile Challenge September 29th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: September 22nd – September 26th September 26th 2014
- Behavioral Optimization: The Next Step in Performance Display Advertising September 26th 2014
- Marketing Communications Manager
- eCommerce/Web Based Solutions Business Analyst
- MR - Project Manager (Research Marketing)
- Digital Marketing Consultant
- Business Development Manager
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is