Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Opera Mediaworks Offering “Rewarded Ad Mediation” May 22nd 2015 Opera Mediaworks today announced a new, user-centric advertising option for ...more »
- HubSpot Partners with DataHero to Bring Self-Service Analytics to Their Customers May 22nd 2015 DataHero, a provider of self-service Cloud BI, today announced that ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015 Twitter’s social media empire has had a year of ups ...more »
- Running an Ad Campaign like a ‘Mobile First’ Company May 21st 2015 If you feel you’re not “getting” mobile advertising yet, you’re ...more »
- AdTheorent’s “Q1 Mobile Ad Performance Summary Report” May 21st 2015 AdTheorent, Inc., a technology company offering data-driven predictive solutions, announced ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015 How will you spend your weekend? Whether you’re into cinema ...more »
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015 Pixalate, Inc.,the leading data intelligence platform, today released its April ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015
- IZEA Wizardry: Connecting social media content creators with the world’s biggest brands May 19th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 11th-15th May 18th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- Director, Custom Analytics
- SALES STRATEGIC BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING MANAGER
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for