Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York (August 28, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated Marketing ...more »
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) Singapore & Los Angeles, August 27, 2014 – InMobi, ...more »
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–Aug 27, 2014 – Eyeview, the ...more »
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: ...more »
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – AUGUST 26, 2014 – Evolve ...more »
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY — August 26, 2014 — MediaMath, ...more »
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) JERSEY CITY, N.J., August 26, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), ...more »
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising? September 1st 2014
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign August 29th 2014
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative August 28th 2014
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough? August 27th 2014
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers? August 26th 2014
- Senior Director US Agency Ad Sales
- Senior Director US Agency Ad Sales
- Direct Marketing Consultant
- Mid-level Marketing Copywriter - 6 month contract
- Director of Marketing
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6