Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers September 23rd 2016 UnrulyX Is First Outstream Video SSP To Unify Demand Sources ...more »
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis September 22nd 2016 Initiative will result in a whitepaper issued in Q4, penned ...more »
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Bryan DeLuca, Director of Content and ...more »
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance September 21st 2016 Relationship between Nielsen and customer intelligence platform provider Vision Critical ...more »
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy September 20th 2016 Survey of Millennials Uncovers That Illegal Streaming of Video Is ...more »
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016 Performance-based solutions are on the rise across e-commerce marketers, and ...more »
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing September 15th 2016 Okay, okay, I get it, it’s not always easy. True ...more »
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing September 16th 2016
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing September 15th 2016
- Elevate Your Content Marketing with Better Design September 14th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]