Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q3 2014 Media Quality Report, Now Including Video Advertising Metrics November 18th 2014 Integral Ad Science today released its Q3 2014 Media Quality ...more »
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014 Nintex, the world leader in workflow automation, today announced that ...more »
- Meredith Corporation Grows Presence in Wedding Market With Mywedding.com Acquisition November 17th 2014 Meredith Corporation announced today that it has agreed to ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Forms Strategic Partnership With Yahoo! Japan November 13th 2014 Integral Ad Science today announced that it is entering the ...more »
- Bloomberg Partners with adMarketplace As Exclusive Paid Search Partner November 12th 2014 Today, financial, economic and stock news company Bloomberg annouced that ...more »
- Yahoo Acquires Programmatic Video Ad Platform BrightRoll for $640 Million All-Cash Transaction November 12th 2014 Today Yahoo announced a definitive agreement for Yahoo to acquire the ...more »
- Josh Manion, Founder and CEO of Ensighten, Talks Tapping into the Minds of Consumers November 11th 2014 Adobe’s latest announcement regarding Adobe Campaign’s integration in the Adobe ...more »
- 2015 Will Be The Year of Big Data for B2B Marketers November 20th 2014
- Programmatic Advertising Surges Even as Challenges Remain November 19th 2014
- Video Syndication Then and Now: An Industry Legacy By Default November 18th 2014
- Russ Mann, Newly Named CMO at Nintex, Talks The Future of Digital Marketing November 18th 2014
- Beyond the Unified Ad Buy: Why Digital Video and Linear TV Must Coexist November 17th 2014
- Real Time Decisioning/Real Time Business Intellige
- Web Analyst/Digital Media
- Business Analyst
- CMS Business Analyst
- Digital Media Analyst
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is