Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
Targeted TV in A Digital World: Part 2–When Targeted TV data informs Supply Chain Management, retailers can make sure the ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015 Now that we’re right in the thick of ...more »
- Adadyn Study Reveals How Small and Midsize Retailers Can Maximize Holiday Ad Campaigns November 27th 2015 Adadyn, a global advertising technology provider, published a new easy-to-read ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015 An Adotas Q&A with Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing at ...more »
- Google App-Streaming: Waz App With That? November 25th 2015 Android users can get access to an app without downloading ...more »
- Snapchat Ad Opportunities: Snap ‘em up or not? November 25th 2015 Snapchat, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t messaging app that millennials love, has lowered ...more »
- Mega Mobile: Digital Turbine Forms New Partnerships with Top Agencies November 24th 2015 Digital Turbine, Inc., has announced expanded partnerships with top advertising ...more »
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015 Programmatic ad buying has become an integral part of digital ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th November 23rd 2015
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday November 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Glad someone finally tried to quantify the impact of Safari extensions that block ads on
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require