Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015 “Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video ...more »
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform June 30th 2015 PulsePoint, a global programmatic platform for brand engagement, today announced ...more »
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships June 30th 2015 LiveRamp™, an Acxiom® company, has hired Luke McGuinness as head ...more »
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info June 29th 2015 Facebook is looking at making it much, much easier for ...more »
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch June 29th 2015 MBLM, the Brand Intimacy Agency focused on strategy, design, creative ...more »
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015 The traditional focus group is on the marketing endangered species ...more »
- News Bits: Q1Media Hires John Brackett As Sr. Product Mgr.; Jelli Raises $21 Million Series B Financing June 26th 2015 Q1Media has hired John Brackett as Senior Product Manager. Mr. ...more »
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015
- Why Content Marketing Will Look Radically Different In 12 Months June 25th 2015
- The Art of Advertising Via the Internet of Things June 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Social Media Web Analyst
- IT Director of Marketing
- Digital Advertising Operations Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst II
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we