Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Programmatic…Native…Mobile: Connecting the Dots March 30th 2017 Adotas recently caught up with Robert Wildner, Glispa Group’s VP ...more »
- Vibes’ 2017 Mobile Consumer Report: The Mobile/Brand Engagement Revolution March 29th 2017 Vibes’ 2017 Mobile Consumer Report uncovers consumer opinions of mobile ...more »
- CONTENTSQUARE Launches AI-Powered UX Performance Center March 28th 2017 First-in-Class Technology Utilizes AI-Powered Bot and Advanced Algorithms to Provide ...more »
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement March 27th 2017 Amy Abascal, Head of Marketing, Americas at FollowAnalytics, shares her ...more »
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying March 27th 2017 Fake News, Ad Fraud and Lack of Transparency are a ...more »
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more… March 24th 2017 AffinityAnswers Expands to The UK and Germany. AffinityAnswers, which created the ...more »
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers March 24th 2017 Adotas is pleased to discuss with Carl Erik Kjærsgaard, CEO ...more »
- Programmatic…Native…Mobile: Connecting the Dots March 30th 2017
- Mobile Moments, AdTech & Artificial Intelligence March 28th 2017
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI March 23rd 2017
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com
- bob gordon: Nice article with great insight...Our 21 year old online automotive content concept was, and is
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the