Jim Soss, CEO of Red Aril, is a seasoned interactive marketing executive with a passion for building teams that deliver a strategic advantage within competitive markets. Prior to joining Red Aril, Jim was vice president of multichannel marketing services at Acxiom Corporation, where he was responsible for uniting global businesses that spanned both digital and traditional marketing ($300 million). Jim initially joined Acxiom as vice president and general manager of Acxiom Digital (formerly Digital Impact, Inc.), a leading digital solution provider and top 25 interactive agency. Before Acxiom, Jim spent several years with infoGROUP as vice president of sales, business operations, client services, and professional consultancy. Prior to the Internet age, Jim built an extensive background in enterprise software and previously served as an executive with Starlight Networks, Sybase, Inc., and Pansophic Systems. Jim holds a B.S.E. from Princeton University and an M.B.A. with high honors distinction from the University of Chicago, Booth School of Business.
- Written on
- August 17th 2011
- | Jim Soss
ADOTAS – After years of marketing channel fragmentation, enterprise marketers are moving away from tactical, transactional marketing approaches toward a data-centric strategy that creates competitive advantage by consistently and persistently leveraging audience data across all online and offline marketing programs. That’s the goal. But what we’re finding is that people are still getting their heads around some of the basics. Based on the best practices we’re seeing, here’s my recommendation for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Connexity’s Bizrate Insights: Back-to-School Shopping Starts Before the End of the School Year May 5th 2016 Back-to-school (“BTS”) shopping may not heat up until July, but ...more »
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution May 5th 2016 Meghan Grienenberger, Vice President, Media Operations, MBuy, offers sharp insights ...more »
- ironSource: App Economy Sees Over 60% Growth of Candidate-Oriented Apps May 4th 2016 ironSource, a company focused on app discovery, today announced its ...more »
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Pete LaFond, Vice President of Marketing ...more »
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report May 2nd 2016 Video advertising has quickly become a key pillar of digital ...more »
- Experian Launches Audience Management Platform to Make Programmatic TV a Reality May 2nd 2016 Advertisers, agencies and publishers can use Audience Engine to build ...more »
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar April 29th 2016 The native ad company, Vibrant Media, started in a small ...more »
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution May 5th 2016
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Marketing Specialist
- Manager of Merchant Onboarding / AS
- Senior Global eCommerce Platform Manager
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- SR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]