Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- AOL Chooses Microsoft Bing Over Google for Search and Microsoft Chooses AppNexus for Programmatic Tech and Sales July 1st 2015 Starting January 1, Microsoft’s Bing division will provide search and ...more »
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015 Vice Media’s founder Shane Smith participated in a talk hosted ...more »
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015 “Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video ...more »
- Pulsepoint Launches Programmatic Content Marketing Platform June 30th 2015 PulsePoint, a global programmatic platform for brand engagement, today announced ...more »
- LiveRamp Hires Luke McGuinness as Head of Data Partnerships June 30th 2015 LiveRamp™, an Acxiom® company, has hired Luke McGuinness as head ...more »
- Facebook Tests Auto-Filling Marketing Forms With Users Profile Info June 29th 2015 Facebook is looking at making it much, much easier for ...more »
- MBLM’s Month-Long Study: The Watch is Dead, Long Live the (Apple)Watch June 29th 2015 MBLM, the Brand Intimacy Agency focused on strategy, design, creative ...more »
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for June 22nd-26th June 26th 2015
- Why Content Marketing Will Look Radically Different In 12 Months June 25th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Social Media Web Analyst
- IT Director of Marketing
- Digital Advertising Operations Coordinator
- Marketing Analyst II
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we