Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement March 27th 2017 Amy Abascal, Head of Marketing, Americas at FollowAnalytics, shares her ...more »
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying March 27th 2017 Fake News, Ad Fraud and Lack of Transparency are a ...more »
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more… March 24th 2017 AffinityAnswers Expands to The UK and Germany. AffinityAnswers, which created the ...more »
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers March 24th 2017 Adotas is pleased to discuss with Carl Erik Kjærsgaard, CEO ...more »
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI March 23rd 2017 Marketing is one of the most fluid disciplines out there—why? ...more »
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up March 23rd 2017 Integration will help organizations create personalized, interactive experiences to fuel ...more »
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis March 22nd 2017 Ad-Juster, Inc. a fully automated reconciliation and aggregation reporting ...more »
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI March 23rd 2017
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017
- How Foreign Advertisers Can Tap Into the Chinese Mobile Market March 14th 2017
- Mobile World Congress Recap March 13th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com
- bob gordon: Nice article with great insight...Our 21 year old online automotive content concept was, and is
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the