Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2 October 5th 2015 Our ads this week get your imagination flowing with ideas ...more »
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar October 5th 2015 engage:BDR, a crossdevice advertising solution company, has announced a mobile ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015 According to Global Web Index‘s latest infographic that shows the ...more »
- IAB: “Ad-Blocking Is Highway Robbery” October 2nd 2015 Adweek reports: “Scott Cunningham, SVP at the Interactive Advertising Bureau ...more »
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015 A Q&A with analyst Rebecca Lieb and Jeff Fagel, CMO ...more »
- Want To Rank Higher In Mobile Phone Searches On Google? October 1st 2015 Searchmetrics Releases its First Study of Google.com Mobile Ranking Factors. New ...more »
- Second Annual UNIFY 2015 Conference on Content Marketing; Speakers Announced October 1st 2015 Leaders From Top Brands to Present at October 7 Event ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015
- The Second Wave of Automation: What’s Up With Programmatic Ad Buys Now? October 1st 2015
- How Artificial Intelligence Changed Digital Marketing Forever September 30th 2015
- Targeted TV in a Digital World September 29th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales, Marketing, and Event Coordinator
- Business Development Representative
- Senior Manager for Products & New Account Originat
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we