Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015 Does your company have a Chief Localization Officer? Scott Yancey, ...more »
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses August 28th 2015 AdTheorent, Inc. today announced summary findings from internal travel and ...more »
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015 Mike Peralta, CEO of AudienceScience, looks at the big changes ...more »
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta August 27th 2015 Toi, a full-service digital agency, today announced that the iOS ...more »
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer August 27th 2015 Stephen Pickens, VP of partnership development at KRE8 to moderate ...more »
- White Ops Expands Product Portfolio to Stop Fraud with Real-Time Prevention August 26th 2015 White Ops, a pioneer in online fraud and browser automation ...more »
- Twitter Publisher Network Is Now Twitter Audience Platform August 25th 2015 Twitter is making its mobile ad network available to a ...more »
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where August 25th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Aug. 17th to 21st August 24th 2015
- Charting a Course: How Digital Marketing Agencies Can Prove Their Value to Clients August 21st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Temporary Digital Specialist
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Business Development Representative
- Marketing Specialist/Sales Advisor
- Retail Marketing Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we