Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY and SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Sep 19, 2014) ...more »
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (September 19, 2014) – The 55th ...more »
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend September 18th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON, MA–(Sep 18, 2014) - Nexage, the leading premium ...more »
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) WASHINGTON – September 17, 2014 – Targeted Victory announced ...more »
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) IRVINE, CA–(Sep 15, 2014) – Content syndication and monetization ...more »
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical September 16th 2014 (ADOTAS) Boston, MA, Sept. 16, 2014 – Millward Brown Digital, ...more »
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference September 16th 2014 JERSEY CITY, N.J., September 16, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), a ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star September 19th 2014
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance? September 19th 2014
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know September 18th 2014
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum September 17th 2014
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Programmatic Mobile Advertising? September 16th 2014
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Direct Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is