Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017 What is your definition of ‘digital sovereignty’ and what is ...more »
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report January 16th 2017 New Partnership Simplifies Adtech Payments to Companies that Market Online. Tipalti, ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017 2016 was an exciting year for programmatic TV. The space ...more »
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns January 12th 2017 VideoAmp & Immersv Partnership Provides 360 Video Inventory in Virtual ...more »
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017 Top 3 Trends of Programmatic in 2017. Programmatic is a game-changing ...more »
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem January 10th 2017 Social Native Redefines How Brands Create Content With The Power ...more »
- Industrial Marketing–What’s Next? January 9th 2017 Adotas talks with Patrick D. Mahoney, President and CEO of ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017
- IAB: Digital Audio 2017 January 9th 2017
- Adaptly Asks: Are you ready to adapt to 2017′s biggest trends? January 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an