Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Acxiom Announces Premier Partnership with Adobe for Audience Data Management Services September 30th 2016 Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, announced it ...more »
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016 According to IAB, the share of performance-based advertising as a ...more »
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform September 29th 2016 Private Marketplace Provides Stations, Agencies and Brands with a Simplified ...more »
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement” September 28th 2016 A study being issued today by The Coalition for Innovative ...more »
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads September 27th 2016 MediaBrix, True Impact, and Neurons Inc., Get Inside Mobile User’s ...more »
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun ...more »
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use? September 26th 2016 For consumers, having content options is no longer a luxury, ...more »
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]