Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015 Adotas talks with Shereta Williams, president of Videa, about the ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities July 29th 2015 Kantar Media’s collaboration with BISCIENCE, a global competitive analytics firm, ...more »
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year July 29th 2015 Tapad, specializing in cross-device marketing technology, has announced a year-over-year ...more »
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-24th July 27th 2015
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold? July 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst, Asset Management IT, Product Con
- Account Manager - IT Staffing
- Insurance Marketing & Sales Specialist
- Street Team Associate
- Global Marketing Conversion Strategist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we