Jeff Seacrist is VP of Product Strategy at Webtrends. He is s responsible for ensuring that Webtrends solutions effectively meet our client's ever-evolving digital marketing needs. An early pioneer and recognized leader in web analytics, Jeff joined Webtrends in 2000, launching one of the industry's first SaaS solutions for digital intelligence.
- Written on
- January 20th 2014
- | Jeff Seacrist
ADOTAS — Big data isn’t a new concept for marketers. Companies collect and store massive amounts of data every day – often more than they need or know what to do with. But as the data continues to grow, marketers are still searching for new ways to collect the right data, gather insights and take action – all within a very short window of opportunity to engage a prospect or ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Madison Logic Hit 72% Revenue Growth and Expands Team February 12th 2016 Account-Based Marketing Offering Propels Madison Logic to Achieve a 72% ...more »
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick February 12th 2016 Patti Renner, VP Marketing North America at IgnitionOne takes a ...more »
- Enradius Launches Geo-Targeted Advertising for the Healthcare Industry February 12th 2016 New Health Division Launched to Meet Market Demand for Healthcare ...more »
- Operative Partners with Moat Providing Automated Inventory Management for Viewability February 11th 2016 Operative Partners with Moat to Provide Publishers with First Automated ...more »
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads February 11th 2016 Visible Measures, a content marketing and measurement/analysis company, has put ...more »
- Q&A: Exploring Elite SEM’s Launch of New Division To Help High-Volume Marketers Reach Active Shoppers February 11th 2016 Elite SEM, a digital agency specializing in performance marketing, has ...more »
- Adadyn Adds Fully Automated Dynamic Ads Enhancements February 10th 2016 Adadyn announced it has integrated fully automated creative ads and ...more »
- Connection: The Glue that Makes Super Bowl (& All) Ads Stick February 12th 2016
- Visible Measures Report: Top 10 Super Bowl Ads February 11th 2016
- Myth Busting: Programmatic Advertising Does Not Kill Creative February 10th 2016
- The Ins & Outs Of Retargeting February 9th 2016
- AppsFlyer: The State of App Marketing February 8th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- VP of New Business Sales - IT Services
- Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]