Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration December 18th 2014 Seattle, WA – December 18th, 2014 - AnswerDash, the world’s ...more »
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads December 18th 2014 MediaBrix announced today its plan to apply sound and haptics to ...more »
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House December 17th 2014 AdAge is reporting that programmatic advertising is getting another big ...more »
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns December 17th 2014 Videology, a video advertising technology platform, today released research findings ...more »
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer December 16th 2014 Operative, the global leader in advertising business management ...more »
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014 December 15th 2014 In the annual cover and feature, Adweek announced its picks ...more »
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic) December 15th 2014 Today, Verve released a new infographic on how CPG is using ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th December 19th 2014
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday December 19th 2014
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data December 18th 2014
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers December 17th 2014
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification December 16th 2014
- Digital Marketing Technology Architect
- Public Relations/Events Coordinator
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Data/Business Analyst
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,