Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
- iDiverse: Training the Diverse Workforce the Digital Media Industry Needs April 28th 2017 LaNedra Brown, graduate of the iDiverse Digital Advertising Program at ...more »
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads April 28th 2017 The Media Insight Project, a collaboration between the American Press ...more »
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use April 27th 2017 Just Media Is First Agency Partner to Meet Platinum Criteria: ...more »
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically April 26th 2017 One in every 12 visits online were made to News ...more »
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM) April 26th 2017 New service simplifies metadata processes, empowering content providers to more ...more »
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising April 25th 2017 There’s been a lot of water cooler chat lately about ...more »
- Chrome’s Built-In Ad Blocker: What’s the Real Story? April 25th 2017 On April 19th, the Wall Street Journal published an article ...more »
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads April 28th 2017
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising April 25th 2017
- How to Efficiently Execute Header Bidding April 20th 2017
- Media Agencies Under Siege: How to win the war April 18th 2017
- 10 Must-Knows Before You Invest in Data April 13th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Anubhav Garg: Hey Diaz Nesamoney, I strongly agree with all your points here. In the coming technologies
- IT Kron: This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped
- shopping blog: My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was entirely right. This put up
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com