Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Video Q&A: eXelate CEO Mark Zagorski on Data & Digital Ad Trends
ADOTAS – Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed eXelate CEO Mark Zagorski on digital ad topics ranging from programmatic, mobile ... more...
- Sightly Launches First Video Ad Platform for Local Market April 24th 2014 SAN DIEGO, April 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Sightly, the video ...more »
- DataXu Marries Personalized Storytelling and Programmatic with Acquisition of JasperLabs April 24th 2014 BOSTON, April 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider ...more »
- LinkedIn Launches Sponsored Updates API and Partner Program April 24th 2014 ADOTAS – Today, LinkedIn is launching two new programs that ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Tactads to Enable Cookieless, Cross-Device Targeting and Measurement April 24th 2014 NEW YORK, April 24, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MediaMath, the creator ...more »
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising April 23rd 2014 ADOTAS — Coming off one of the most successful IPOs ...more »
- J.D. Power Acquires Korrelate April 23rd 2014 WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., April 23, 2014 — J.D. Power, ...more »
- BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen April 23rd 2014 ADOTAS – Today at BrightRoll’s Video Summit (BRVS) in New ...more »
- Language Localization: Pushing Mobile Ad Conversion Across the Globe April 24th 2014
- The Built-for-Mobile Ad Space Heats Up: AOL Introduces Mobile App Install Native Ads April 24th 2014
- 5 Video Conferencing Nightmares You Don’t Want To Happen To You April 24th 2014
- 3 Key Takeaways from Google’s Planned AdWords Changes April 23rd 2014
- In 10 Years, Facebook Will Look a Lot Like Comcast Cable April 23rd 2014
- Business Development Specialist
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Web Production Assistant
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- News about Google Adwords issue #1073: [...] WebMaster on April 24, 2014 3 Key Takeaways from
- What Marketing Strategy Are You Using for Your Online Business? - GBO: [...] NIKE (http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/big-brands-and-the-business-benefits-of-social-media/) Facebook [...]
- New DMP On The Block; BlackArrow Launches Audience 2.0: [...] Rocket Fuel Publishes Best Practices For Programmatic Advertising - Adotas [...]
- Seeking New Members Through Affiliate Marketing: [...] company signed several new advertisers throughout the quarter that were either … Read more