Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017 What is your definition of ‘digital sovereignty’ and what is ...more »
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report January 16th 2017 New Partnership Simplifies Adtech Payments to Companies that Market Online. Tipalti, ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017 2016 was an exciting year for programmatic TV. The space ...more »
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns January 12th 2017 VideoAmp & Immersv Partnership Provides 360 Video Inventory in Virtual ...more »
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017 Top 3 Trends of Programmatic in 2017. Programmatic is a game-changing ...more »
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem January 10th 2017 Social Native Redefines How Brands Create Content With The Power ...more »
- Industrial Marketing–What’s Next? January 9th 2017 Adotas talks with Patrick D. Mahoney, President and CEO of ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017
- IAB: Digital Audio 2017 January 9th 2017
- Adaptly Asks: Are you ready to adapt to 2017′s biggest trends? January 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an