Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- NEWS BITS: Blab’s New Crystal Ball; adMarketplace Gets a New VP; Adaptive Medias Speeds up Ad Serving March 3rd 2015 Blab Inc. offers a predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand ...more »
- Fyber Expands Platform with Introduction of Real Time Bidding March 3rd 2015 Fyber, a mobile advertising technology company, today announced open beta ...more »
- Google Now Auto-Converts Flash Ads to HTML5 on Mobile–THANKS! March 2nd 2015 Over half of time spent online is now spent on ...more »
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers March 2nd 2015 An additional one billion people will become mobile subscribers over ...more »
- Building on the Lessons Learned: Give Yourself a Head Start in Programmatic Mobile February 27th 2015 For years we’ve heard “this year is the year of ...more »
- Using Beacon Signals and Geofences to Maximize Mobile Ad Campaigns February 27th 2015 RevMob, a leading mobile ad platform for global publishers, developers ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27 February 27th 2015 How do you get the attention of a busy, on-the-go ...more »
- GSMA (Groupe Speciale Mobile Association) Sees Mobile Booming by 1 Billion New Subscribers March 2nd 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week for Feb. 23-27 February 27th 2015
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015
- Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency February 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sr CRM Analyst, Capability & Roadmap - Marketing
- VP, B2B Marketing
- Managing Lead of Analytics
- Field Marketing Coordinator Intern (Undergrad)
- Business Intelligence - Analytics Account Manager
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,