Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull October 24th 2014 VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourism agency, has launched a new ...more »
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014 This week, The CMO Club presented the winners for the ...more »
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud October 23rd 2014 Today Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, announced an ...more »
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014 Facing criticism from an activist investor Starboard Value LP, Yahoo ...more »
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace October 21st 2014 Today, Vdopia, a global programmatic buying and selling platform for ...more »
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant October 20th 2014 Last week, Google’s shares fell in late trading after the ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns October 17th 2014 This week, MediaMath announced its acquisition of Upcast, a powerful ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th October 24th 2014
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014
- Bringing in the Big Guns: Helping the C-Suite Go Programmatic October 22nd 2014
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters October 21st 2014
- Marketing Copywriter
- Marketing Generalist
- Senior eCommerce Analyst
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Product Manager
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is