Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- ScanLife Consumer Behavior Survey Reveals More than 50% of Consumers Use Mobile Coupon Apps Per Month September 30th 2014 After a survey of over 15,000 mobile users of its ...more »
- Return Path Aims To Better Measure Consumer Brands’ Marketing Performance With New Patent September 30th 2014 Return Path, a premium email marketing company, has recently been awarded ...more »
- Intergi Entertainment takes on the Playwire Brand as the Company’s Growth Skyrockets September 30th 2014 (ADOTAS) Deerfield, Fla., September 30, 2014 – Intergi Entertainment today announced ...more »
- MarketLive Announces mCloud on Amazon Web Services September 29th 2014 (ADOTAS) Petaluma, CA – September 29, 2014 & Shop.org Summit ...more »
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam September 29th 2014 Today, CLIO Music and Billboard present three exclusive song charts ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Introduces Causal Impact to Determine the Causal ROI of Online Display Campaigns September 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY – Sept. 26, 2014 – Integral ...more »
- Vibrant Media’s Suite of Native Ad Products Open for Programmatic Business September 25th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, September 25th, 2014 — Native advertising pioneer ...more »
- The Best Presentation Software: Keynote vs. PowerPoint September 30th 2014
- Billboard and CLIO Rank Music’s Top Commercials, powered by Shazam September 29th 2014
- How One-Touch Payment May Solve Retail’s Mobile Challenge September 29th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: September 22nd – September 26th September 26th 2014
- Behavioral Optimization: The Next Step in Performance Display Advertising September 26th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Senior BA/Business Intelligence
- Marketing Communications Manager
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is