Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar April 29th 2016 The native ad company, Vibrant Media, started in a small ...more »
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016 Insights from Brendan Lattrell, Co-founder and CEO of Grapevine According to ...more »
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France April 28th 2016 LiveRamp, an Acxiom company, announced that it has launched its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016 Despite a Majority of Millennials Preferring to Text, Currently Only ...more »
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day April 27th 2016 Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching and despite the fact that ...more »
- PushSpring Partners with MediaMath Allowing for Mobile Audience Activation Across Top-Ranking DSP April 27th 2016 PushSpring, the first and largest independent app-based mobile audience platform, ...more »
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016 The everyday challenges of marketers are constantly changing – from ...more »
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences April 26th 2016
- Interaction 2016: Online Consumer Behavior Globally April 25th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Principal Solutions Marketing Manager
- Marketing/Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Specialist
- Senior Pharmacy Marketing Director
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]