Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape October 29th 2014 This multi-screen, multi-platform world we live in has left consumers ...more »
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online October 29th 2014 With Halloween just a few days way, online shoppers are ...more »
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN October 28th 2014 Publicis Groupe announced today that it acquired of RUN, a ...more »
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report October 28th 2014 Yesterday Twitter released its third quarter earnings report and though ...more »
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks October 27th 2014 According to a new installment of the Consumer Intelligence Series ...more »
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull October 24th 2014 VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourism agency, has launched a new ...more »
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014 This week, The CMO Club presented the winners for the ...more »
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange October 29th 2014
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance October 28th 2014
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans October 27th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th October 24th 2014
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014
- Product Manager
- Business Associate/Recent MBA
- Senior Business Analyst
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Director of PR & Communications
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is