Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016 When ad blockers emerged as a threat, the industry reacted ...more »
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report August 24th 2016 A new report from Nielsen Media Lab, commissioned by HIRO ...more »
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter August 24th 2016 Daniel Surmacz, COO, RTB House offers his insights on retargeting ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Oren Kaniel, Co-founder and CEO of ...more »
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution August 23rd 2016 YouAppi’s OneRun Mobile Growth Platform Now Offers Solution to Identify ...more »
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort August 23rd 2016 Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that ...more »
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks August 22nd 2016 According to Hitwise, a division of Connexity, the 2016 back ...more »
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking? August 25th 2016
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016
- Verizon’s $4.8 B Purchase: What’s Next for Yahoo!? August 19th 2016
- Viewability: An In-Depth Review and Overview August 16th 2016
- What Does Walmart’s Purchase of Jet.com Mean for Online Retail Traffic? August 15th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]