Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Schedulicity Laying Claim To Creating The First True Service Marketplace Platform June 24th 2016 Schedulicity, the provider of online scheduling and marketing tools for ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016 There’s been a lot of talk—and a lot of speculation—about ...more »
- Federated Media Expands Network of Content Creators Through Partnership with Tidal Labs June 22nd 2016 Federated Media’s Content Journey Solution Offers Advertisers and Brands Increased ...more »
- HI-FI Launches Marketplace—A New Service For Creating and Owning Personalized Hashtag Sites, Called Tagtopics June 22nd 2016 HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, today announced the launch of ...more »
- Madison Logic & YesPath Partner Up For Adaptive Account-Based Marketing June 21st 2016 YesPath Customers Can Now Run Media Programs that Adapt to ...more »
- Unlocking Influencer Marketing: Yahoo! Report June 20th 2016 The key takeaways in the Yahoo! report, Unlocking Influencer Marketing, ...more »
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016 Q: What are common attribution models and why did they ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016
- The Wearable Computer & Virtual/Augmented Reality: Game Changers for Marketers and Advertisers? June 15th 2016
- How to Identify Your Secondary Markets Programmatically June 14th 2016
- Ad Blocking From A Streaming Audio POV June 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Manager, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Coordinator (Audience Development Spe
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]