Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers July 29th 2014 (ADOTAS) ATLANTA — July 29, 2014 — LSN Mobile Inc., ...more »
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft July 29th 2014 According to Recode.net., Peggy Johnson, the Executive Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies, ...more »
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON – July 28, 2014 – ChoiceStream, a full-service ...more »
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 28, 2014 – Rocket Fuel ...more »
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile July 24th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 24, 2014 – App install ...more »
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) Palo Alto, CALIF – July 23, 2014 – PunchTab, ...more »
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 23, 2014 – Jun Group ...more »
- Implications of the Meeker Report: The Rising Role of Translation July 29th 2014
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise July 28th 2014
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos July 25th 2014
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty July 23rd 2014
- Online Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Media Network Seeks NY Program Coordinator
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex