Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Why Facebook Purchased LiveRail for over $400 Million
Lest we forget, Facebook is an ad company first and foremost that earns a majority of its revenue through monetizing ... more...
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer July 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) Chicago, IL – July 22, 2014 – Centro (www.centro.net), ...more »
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO –Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) and ...more »
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 – Silverstein Properties announced ...more »
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 — Intent Media, the ...more »
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) July 17, 2014 – BALTIMORE, MD – SocialToaster, ...more »
- ReactX Accesses More Than 10 Billion Programmatic Ad Impressions Per Month July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – ReactX (http://www.reactx.com), a leader in ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q2 2014 Media Quality Report July 16th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY - Integral Ad Science, the leading ...more »
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience July 22nd 2014
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile July 22nd 2014
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work? July 21st 2014
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks July 18th 2014
- A Peek Into the Future: Where Programmatic TV is Headed July 17th 2014
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager SEM and SEO, Social Media
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex