Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile November 26th 2014 IBM projects another strong shopping season with online sales projected ...more »
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014 Blab Inc.,the predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand engagement by ...more »
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers November 25th 2014 Who is the typical Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper and how ...more »
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers November 25th 2014 In a blog post earlier today, Twitter announced that it ...more »
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter November 24th 2014 Cloudwords, an Oracle AppCloud Partner, announces its native integration with ...more »
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season November 24th 2014 A new study by Retale, a location-based mobile platform connecting shoppers with ...more »
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network November 21st 2014 OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the ...more »
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online November 26th 2014
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue November 25th 2014
- Where is PPC Advertising Going? November 24th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Digital Media Analyst
- Web Analyst/Digital Media
- Market Research Analyst - Entry Level
- VP of Identity Architecture
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is