Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio August 14th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY – August 14, 2014 – L2, ...more »
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership August 13th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York – August 13, 2014 - Lotame, the ...more »
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer August 12th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK (August 12, 2014) Simulmedia, an audience-targeted television ...more »
- Sizmek Acquires Aerify Media to Bolster Mobile Tracking, Attribution and Retargeting Capabilities August 11th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2014 – Sizmek Inc. (Nasdaq:SZMK), ...more »
- IAB MIXX Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing August 8th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY (August 8, 2014) — Innovation, imagination, ...more »
- Vibrant Media Finds that Consumers Trust in Branded Content on Par with Editorial August 7th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, August 6th, 2014 — New research into ...more »
- TouchCommerce Launches TouchStore to Enhance Omni-Channel Retailing Experience August 6th 2014 (ADOTS) AGOURA HILLS, Calif. – August 6, 2014 — TouchCommerce, the ...more »
- Android Wear: Where Mobile is Headed August 21st 2014
- What’s New With Facebook? August 20th 2014
- The Myth of Flawed Retargeting August 19th 2014
- Automotive Ad Industry’s Challenge: Amplifying Long Form Native Ads August 18th 2014
- Wearables 2.0: The Key to Real-Time Personalized Healthcare August 15th 2014
- Senior Copywriter
- Project Manager - Digital Research
- YouTube Audience Development
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex