Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Optimove On the Move February 8th 2016 The company’s Customer Marketing Cloud automated the delivery of over ...more »
- Chat App Kik Gets a Kick Outta MediaBrix February 8th 2016 Mobile Ad Tech Platform MediaBrix to Connect Teens with Brands ...more »
- AppsFlyer: The State of App Marketing February 8th 2016 AppsFlyer’s State of App Marketing report for the second half ...more »
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index Report February 5th 2016 Kibo Releases Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index™ Report; Measures Rapid Consumer ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016 An Adotas.com Q&A with Albert Luk, VP of Operations and ...more »
- MBLM Rebrands Technology Innovator, SundaySky February 4th 2016 Brand Intimacy Agency Creates Extensive Program Focused on Brand Essence, ...more »
- AppsFlyer: The State of App Marketing February 8th 2016
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
- App Indexing: How to make your in-app content searchable February 2nd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Practice Manager for Surgical Subspecialty Practic
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Communication Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]