Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
What does the iOS 9 mobile ad-blocking feature mean for publishers & advertisers?
Apple unveiled iOS 9 at its 2015 Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco. And Safari engineer Ricky Mondello tweeted the ... more...
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform July 3rd 2015 Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing company serving 100 million ...more »
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015 Native advertising, on desktop and more recently on mobile, has ...more »
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things” July 3rd 2015 Jessica Groopman is an industry analyst with Altimeter Group where ...more »
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO, XAPPmedia Q: What does the ...more »
- Yelp Research Claims Google is Gaming Search Results; Google Says, “No” July 2nd 2015 Google now favors its own content over that of competitors ...more »
- PubNative, a Mobile Supply-Side Platform, Launches Native Advertising on the Apple Watch July 2nd 2015 PubNative just announced the launch of its full support for ...more »
- AOL Chooses Microsoft Bing Over Google for Search and Microsoft Chooses AppNexus for Programmatic Tech and Sales July 1st 2015 Starting January 1, Microsoft’s Bing division will provide search and ...more »
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
- How Digital Campaigns Created the One-Person Focus Group June 29th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst
- SALES STRATEGIC BUSINESS CONSULTANT
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Account Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we