Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015 Adotas talks with Shereta Williams, president of Videa, about the ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities July 29th 2015 Kantar Media’s collaboration with BISCIENCE, a global competitive analytics firm, ...more »
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year July 29th 2015 Tapad, specializing in cross-device marketing technology, has announced a year-over-year ...more »
- Predicted: By 2017, Instagram mobile ad revenue will hit $2.81 billion July 28th 2015 “Now that Instagram is opening up, there is a lot ...more »
- Fox Sports Will Guarantee Views In New Branded-Content Distribution Program July 28th 2015 Fox Sports has announced a new initiative called Fox Sports ...more »
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-24th July 27th 2015
- Brands and Retailers Are Searching, Searching: Who Will Find the Pot of Gold? July 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst, Asset Management IT, Product Con
- Account Manager - IT Staffing
- Insurance Marketing & Sales Specialist
- Street Team Associate
- Global Marketing Conversion Strategist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we