Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
Targeted TV in A Digital World: Part 2–When Targeted TV data informs Supply Chain Management, retailers can make sure the ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015 Now that we’re right in the thick of ...more »
- Adadyn Study Reveals How Small and Midsize Retailers Can Maximize Holiday Ad Campaigns November 27th 2015 Adadyn, a global advertising technology provider, published a new easy-to-read ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015 An Adotas Q&A with Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing at ...more »
- Google App-Streaming: Waz App With That? November 25th 2015 Android users can get access to an app without downloading ...more »
- Snapchat Ad Opportunities: Snap ‘em up or not? November 25th 2015 Snapchat, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t messaging app that millennials love, has lowered ...more »
- Mega Mobile: Digital Turbine Forms New Partnerships with Top Agencies November 24th 2015 Digital Turbine, Inc., has announced expanded partnerships with top advertising ...more »
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015 Programmatic ad buying has become an integral part of digital ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th November 23rd 2015
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday November 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Representative
- SEM Analyst
- Product Manager
- Director - B2B Sales
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Glad someone finally tried to quantify the impact of Safari extensions that block ads on
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require