Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users March 30th 2015 Outbrain, the world’s largest content discovery platform, today announced an ...more »
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome March 30th 2015 ChoiceStream, a full-service programmatic advertising partner that runs branding and ...more »
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015 Wallflowers need not apply in this week’s list of show-stoppin’ ...more »
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015 iPinYou has released a 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights ...more »
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires March 27th 2015 Flashtalking, Allstate, and their creative agency have launched another takeover ...more »
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic March 27th 2015 Digital media holding company CPXi today announced the availability of ...more »
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™ March 26th 2015 Neustar, Inc., a provider of real-time information services and analytics, ...more »
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015
- Publisher Trends: Letting Go of the Link March 25th 2015
- Adadyn Launches Platform to Open Programmatic to Mid-Size Advertisers March 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Talent Recruiter + Marketing + Internet and Person
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Regional Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%