Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Sept. 28-Oct.2 October 5th 2015 Our ads this week get your imagination flowing with ideas ...more »
- engage:BDR Announces Mobile Certified Partnership with Neustar October 5th 2015 engage:BDR, a crossdevice advertising solution company, has announced a mobile ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015 According to Global Web Index‘s latest infographic that shows the ...more »
- IAB: “Ad-Blocking Is Highway Robbery” October 2nd 2015 Adweek reports: “Scott Cunningham, SVP at the Interactive Advertising Bureau ...more »
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015 A Q&A with analyst Rebecca Lieb and Jeff Fagel, CMO ...more »
- Want To Rank Higher In Mobile Phone Searches On Google? October 1st 2015 Searchmetrics Releases its First Study of Google.com Mobile Ranking Factors. New ...more »
- Second Annual UNIFY 2015 Conference on Content Marketing; Speakers Announced October 1st 2015 Leaders From Top Brands to Present at October 7 Event ...more »
- Ad-Blocking Around the World: What All Marketers Must Know October 5th 2015
- Altimeter Releases Study–From Web Traffic to Foot Traffic: How Brands and Retailers Can Leverage Digital Content to Power In-Store Sales October 2nd 2015
- The Second Wave of Automation: What’s Up With Programmatic Ad Buys Now? October 1st 2015
- How Artificial Intelligence Changed Digital Marketing Forever September 30th 2015
- Targeted TV in a Digital World September 29th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales, Marketing, and Event Coordinator
- Business Development Representative
- Senior Manager for Products & New Account Originat
- Account Manager/Business Development
- Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we