Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York (August 28, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated Marketing ...more »
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) Singapore & Los Angeles, August 27, 2014 – InMobi, ...more »
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–Aug 27, 2014 – Eyeview, the ...more »
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: ...more »
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – AUGUST 26, 2014 – Evolve ...more »
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY — August 26, 2014 — MediaMath, ...more »
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) JERSEY CITY, N.J., August 26, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), ...more »
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising? September 1st 2014
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign August 29th 2014
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative August 28th 2014
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough? August 27th 2014
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers? August 26th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Search Fullfillment Specialist
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Meeting Planner - 1 year contract
- Senior EDI Technical Business Analyst
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6