Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 25th – 29th May 29th 2015 Exiting a webpage entirely is asking a lot of a ...more »
- The Symmetry Between User Acquisition Campaigns And App Monetization May 29th 2015 Do you see user acquisition campaigns as just a marketing ...more »
- Crossing the App Gap May 29th 2015 Google recently implemented two main changes to its search algorithm: ...more »
- Who Are Apple Watch Users?; Free Download: Hyper Local SEO & Marketing; More News from Collective and Simulmedia May 29th 2015 Apple Watch Users: Is it love at first sight? MBLM, ...more »
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge May 28th 2015 Programmatic advertising has proven that it’s here to stay. eMarketer ...more »
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports May 28th 2015 Netmining, a provider of programmatic data-driven targeting solutions, announces its ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015 Programmatic television is the future of advertising. By purchasing TV ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 25th – 29th May 29th 2015
- Crossing the App Gap May 29th 2015
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015
- What Mobilegeddon Means for Your Native Ad Strategy May 26th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Market Research Analyst - Construction Industry
- Marketing Director
- SEO Specialist/Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Marketing Manager
- Business Development Executive
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for