Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017 It’s been 20 years since IBM’s supercomputer Deep Blue defeated ...more »
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017 Mobile Video SSP Positive Mobile reveals found interesting trends in ...more »
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market February 15th 2017 Adjust Calls for ‘Measurement 2.0’ to Solve Data Security and ...more »
- YouAppi Offering Re-Engagement at 20-40% ROI February 14th 2017 YouAppi, a mobile growth marketing platform for premium mobile brands, ...more »
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next February 14th 2017 As print media continues a downward spiral and radio and ...more »
- New Narrative Expands to New York; Hires Former Hearst Publishing Director February 13th 2017 New Narrative, Asia’s leading custom media agency, announced the expansion ...more »
- Idomoo: Empowering Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook February 9th 2017 To explore ways to effectively use dynamic video ads on ...more »
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next February 14th 2017
- Idomoo: Empowering Dynamic Video Ads on Facebook February 9th 2017
- Want Programmatic to Work for Tech Marketing? Dismiss everything you’ve heard! February 7th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an