Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX May 24th 2016 Mobile Ad Platform Will Move Entire Supply Over to AppNexus ...more »
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016 Debunking the Paid Content Myth. Publishers are transitioning from a world ...more »
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data May 23rd 2016 In an increasingly content-driven world, intent data is the differentiator ...more »
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM May 20th 2016 The partnership enables organizations to move towards deploying end-to-end customer ...more »
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News May 19th 2016 Connexity, Inc. Launches Enhanced AudienceView. Digital marketing company Connexity, Inc. today ...more »
- Leanplum Report Finds 800% Increase In Push Notification Engagement Due To Personalization May 19th 2016 Analysis of 1.5 Billion Push Notifications Details Breakthrough Findings on ...more »
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising May 18th 2016 Mobile ad spend will account for 72% of total digital ...more »
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising May 18th 2016
- Programmatic is Key to Keeping NewFronts Relevant May 16th 2016
- Sentiment in Marketing: Harnessing the Power May 12th 2016
- POV: What It’s Like to Be A Female CEO in Tech May 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Oil & Gas Marketing Communications Manager
- Senior Pharmacy Marketing Director
- Assistant Product Manager
- Senior Global eCommerce Platform Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]