Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Qriously, the location-based ...more »
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath April 16th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — iSocket, the ...more »
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Sizmek (NASDAQ: SZMK) announced ...more »
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes April 16th 2014 MIDDLETOWN, Del., April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – On April 9, ...more »
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo April 15th 2014 NEW YORK, April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Vertical Search Works ...more »
- BlueKai Partners with MoPub to Help App Developers Drive Audience Targeting April 15th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – BlueKai, the industry’s leading ...more »
- Vdopia Inc. Hires Veteran Adtech Exec Shulman as SVP, Sales April 15th 2014 FREMONT, Calif., April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Vdopia, the global ...more »
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line? April 16th 2014
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith? April 16th 2014
- Three Decision Points on Programmatic Media Buying April 15th 2014
- The Death of CPM April 15th 2014
- Today’s Burning Question: Key Takeaway from the New IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report? April 14th 2014
- Web Production Assistant
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Web Production Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes | حديث العالم: [...] Permalink [...]
- News about Google Adwords issue #1065: [...] WebMaster on April 16, 2014 eZanga.com Addresses the Implications
- #DailyDigital California Dreaming; Earnings Day; Why Is My Hair On Fire? | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] The Death Of CPM If there is anything ad tech writers like to report
- Adotas: [...] The Death of CPM [...]