Jay Miletsky is the CEO and founder of MyPod Studios, an online video network that servers as a gated community of pre-screened, pre-approved content across numerous categories of interest. He is responsible for MyPod's strategic growth and creative direction, with plans to introduce new networks and expand it's considerable reach. An online marketing veteran with over 18 years experience, Jay was previously the CEO and founder of Mango Marketing, developing branding strategies for a diverse set of clients including the NBA, Hershey's, JVC, Kraft and others.
Jay is a published author of 10 globally distributed books, published by both Pearson Education and Cengage Learning. His titles include "Perspectives on Marketing," "Perspectives on Branding" and a widely adopted college textbook titled "Principles of Internet Marketing." He has further been quoted and listed as a contributing author in numerous other titles.
A frequent seminar speaker and university lecturer, Jay has recently developed the course selection for a Certificate program in Online and Social Media Marketing for Pratt Institute, where he has joined the faculty as an adjunct professor.
- Written on
- March 15th 2012
- | Jay Miletsky
ADOTAS - Over the years I’ve gotten very used to getting my news online, mostly by my daily visit to NYPost.com. The site is great – I can read today’s stories, go back into the archives, follow links to other news on other sites – all in all, it’s a great resource. But it was a recent delay at an airport that made me see what I was missing. My ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers September 23rd 2016 UnrulyX Is First Outstream Video SSP To Unify Demand Sources ...more »
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis September 22nd 2016 Initiative will result in a whitepaper issued in Q4, penned ...more »
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Bryan DeLuca, Director of Content and ...more »
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance September 21st 2016 Relationship between Nielsen and customer intelligence platform provider Vision Critical ...more »
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy September 20th 2016 Survey of Millennials Uncovers That Illegal Streaming of Video Is ...more »
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016 Performance-based solutions are on the rise across e-commerce marketers, and ...more »
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing September 15th 2016 Okay, okay, I get it, it’s not always easy. True ...more »
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing September 16th 2016
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing September 15th 2016
- Elevate Your Content Marketing with Better Design September 14th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]