Jamey Wishner, VP of Product for VINDICO, leads the Product team in the development of new products for the VINDICO product suite. Wishner also oversees the Creative team and the development of interactive video ad units. Prior to joining VINDICO, Wishner spent five years leading entertainment web sites, Spill.com and Hollywood.com, ultimately becoming the VP of Content. Wishner began his career at Donovan Data Systems (now MediaOcean), working in Client Support before moving into Product Development where he spent four years on the Spot and Talent applications. Wishner is a graduate of the City University of New York.
- Written on
- December 19th 2012
- | Jamey Wishner
Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can control the content: view the car in different colors, get a tour of the interior and even “test drive” it ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By: Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016 Rob Jonas, SVP Revenue, at Factual (pictured below left) shared ...more »
- Winterberry Group: “The State of Consumer Data Onboarding: Identity Resolution in an Omnichannel Environment” December 1st 2016 Winterberry Group, has released the first independent research into the ...more »
- Restoring the Balance: How Programmatic Levels the Playing Field–An Ooyala Report November 30th 2016 In the current programmatic environment, where so much publisher data ...more »
- IV.AI Partners with VentureFuel to Bring AI to Brands November 29th 2016 VentureFuel, Inc., the company focused on accelerating growth of new ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’? November 23rd 2016
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data November 22nd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an