Jamey Wishner, VP of Product for VINDICO, leads the Product team in the development of new products for the VINDICO product suite. Wishner also oversees the Creative team and the development of interactive video ad units. Prior to joining VINDICO, Wishner spent five years leading entertainment web sites, Spill.com and Hollywood.com, ultimately becoming the VP of Content. Wishner began his career at Donovan Data Systems (now MediaOcean), working in Client Support before moving into Product Development where he spent four years on the Spot and Talent applications. Wishner is a graduate of the City University of New York.
- Written on
- December 19th 2012
- | Jamey Wishner
Imagine for a moment that you are watching an online advertisement for a car you want to buy. For me, that would be the Audi R8. Hey, a guy can dream, right? But this isn’t the same old television ad you’re used to. As you watch, you find that you can control the content: view the car in different colors, get a tour of the interior and even “test drive” it ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Opera Mediaworks Offering “Rewarded Ad Mediation” May 22nd 2015 Opera Mediaworks today announced a new, user-centric advertising option for ...more »
- HubSpot Partners with DataHero to Bring Self-Service Analytics to Their Customers May 22nd 2015 DataHero, a provider of self-service Cloud BI, today announced that ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015 Twitter’s social media empire has had a year of ups ...more »
- Running an Ad Campaign like a ‘Mobile First’ Company May 21st 2015 If you feel you’re not “getting” mobile advertising yet, you’re ...more »
- AdTheorent’s “Q1 Mobile Ad Performance Summary Report” May 21st 2015 AdTheorent, Inc., a technology company offering data-driven predictive solutions, announced ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015 How will you spend your weekend? Whether you’re into cinema ...more »
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015 Pixalate, Inc.,the leading data intelligence platform, today released its April ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015
- IZEA Wizardry: Connecting social media content creators with the world’s biggest brands May 19th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 11th-15th May 18th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales & Marketing Manager (#247JV42303)
- Director, Marketing Communications
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Manager
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for