Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps July 31st 2014 (ADOTAS) New York – StartApp (www.startapp.com), a mobile advertising platform, ...more »
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers July 29th 2014 (ADOTAS) ATLANTA — July 29, 2014 — LSN Mobile Inc., ...more »
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft July 29th 2014 According to Recode.net., Peggy Johnson, the Executive Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies, ...more »
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON – July 28, 2014 – ChoiceStream, a full-service ...more »
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 28, 2014 – Rocket Fuel ...more »
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile July 24th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 24, 2014 – App install ...more »
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) Palo Alto, CALIF – July 23, 2014 – PunchTab, ...more »
- Consumers Are Loyal to Only Five Brands According to New Study by Silverpop July 31st 2014
- Marketers Should Not Push Aside The Small Details July 30th 2014
- Implications of the Meeker Report: The Rising Role of Translation July 29th 2014
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise July 28th 2014
- Bringing Order to Digital Marketing Data Chaos July 25th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Online Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Media Network Seeks NY Program Coordinator
- Ad Operations Manager
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex