Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration December 18th 2014 Seattle, WA – December 18th, 2014 - AnswerDash, the world’s ...more »
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads December 18th 2014 MediaBrix announced today its plan to apply sound and haptics to ...more »
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House December 17th 2014 AdAge is reporting that programmatic advertising is getting another big ...more »
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns December 17th 2014 Videology, a video advertising technology platform, today released research findings ...more »
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer December 16th 2014 Operative, the global leader in advertising business management ...more »
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014 December 15th 2014 In the annual cover and feature, Adweek announced its picks ...more »
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic) December 15th 2014 Today, Verve released a new infographic on how CPG is using ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th December 19th 2014
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday December 19th 2014
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data December 18th 2014
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers December 17th 2014
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification December 16th 2014
- Digital Marketing Technology Architect
- Public Relations/Events Coordinator
- Vice President, Sales & Marketing
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Data/Business Analyst
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,