Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Just In Time For Cyber Monday: IBM Unveils The This Year’s Hottest Holiday Trend Is Mobile November 26th 2014 IBM projects another strong shopping season with online sales projected ...more »
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014 Blab Inc.,the predictive analytics tool that optimizes brand engagement by ...more »
- Exponential Study Reveals Ways Marketers Can Entice Holiday Shoppers November 25th 2014 Who is the typical Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopper and how ...more »
- Twitter Makes E-Commerce More Social With Announcement of Twitter Offers November 25th 2014 In a blog post earlier today, Twitter announced that it ...more »
- Cloudwords Announces Native Integration with Oracle WebCenter November 24th 2014 Cloudwords, an Oracle AppCloud Partner, announces its native integration with ...more »
- New Survey Shows 56% of Shoppers Want to Use Mobile Pay When Shopping This Holiday Season November 24th 2014 A new study by Retale, a location-based mobile platform connecting shoppers with ...more »
- OneSpot Announces Formation of OneSpot Content Partner Network November 21st 2014 OneSpot, the content advertising company that combines content marketing with the ...more »
- Overcoming The Marketing Challenge of Onboarding Audiences Online November 26th 2014
- Blab CEO Randy Browning On Predicting Online Trends: Intelligence Is Key November 26th 2014
- What Publishers Need to Know About Optimizing for Mobile Video Revenue November 25th 2014
- Where is PPC Advertising Going? November 24th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: November 17th – November 21st November 21st 2014
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Digital Media Analyst
- Web Analyst/Digital Media
- Market Research Analyst - Entry Level
- VP of Identity Architecture
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is