Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Goodbye Doesn’t Mean Forever: How To Leverage Omnichannel Marketing For Re-Engagement March 27th 2017 Amy Abascal, Head of Marketing, Americas at FollowAnalytics, shares her ...more »
- TMBI’s Survey Examines Attitudes Toward Digital Buying March 27th 2017 Fake News, Ad Fraud and Lack of Transparency are a ...more »
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; more… March 24th 2017 AffinityAnswers Expands to The UK and Germany. AffinityAnswers, which created the ...more »
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers March 24th 2017 Adotas is pleased to discuss with Carl Erik Kjærsgaard, CEO ...more »
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI March 23rd 2017 Marketing is one of the most fluid disciplines out there—why? ...more »
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up March 23rd 2017 Integration will help organizations create personalized, interactive experiences to fuel ...more »
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis March 22nd 2017 Ad-Juster, Inc. a fully automated reconciliation and aggregation reporting ...more »
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI March 23rd 2017
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising March 21st 2017
- The New Age of Transparency March 16th 2017
- How Foreign Advertisers Can Tap Into the Chinese Mobile Market March 14th 2017
- Mobile World Congress Recap March 13th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com
- bob gordon: Nice article with great insight...Our 21 year old online automotive content concept was, and is
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the