Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos
A new series by Datorama Cofounder and Chief Solutions Officer Katrin Ribant As industry professionals, we are suffering from a silo-syndrome ... more...
- Kitara Media Corp. Completes Merger with Future Ads January 29th 2015 Kitara Media Corp. (OTC BB: KITM), a digital media and ...more »
- Meredith to Acquire Popular Shape Brand From American Media, Names Tim O’Conner Publisher of New Shape Magazine January 28th 2015 Meredith Corporation announced today that it has reached an agreement ...more »
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos January 27th 2015 A new series by Datorama Cofounder and Chief Solutions Officer ...more »
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees January 27th 2015 The South by Southwest Interactive Festival today announced the finalists ...more »
- Adaptive Media CEO Qayed Murtaza Shareef Faces Up to 752 Years in Jail January 26th 2015 The Orange Country Register reported yesterday that Qayed Murtaza Shareef, ...more »
- Meredith Corp. Relaunches Meredith.com With New Dynamic Responsive Design January 23rd 2015 Meredith Corporation unveiled today the www.meredith.com, its newly revamped corporate ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads Of The Week: January 19th – January 23rd January 23rd 2015 This week’s ads are mobile in more ways than one ...more »
- Three Essential Elements to Hit a Home Run in Mobile Advertising January 29th 2015
- Tying Together Analytics Data Across Touchpoints for Intelligent Commerce January 28th 2015
- Crossing the Channel Part 1: Digital Display Legos January 27th 2015
- SXSW Interactive Innovation Awards Announce Nominees January 27th 2015
- Why 2015 Is The Year For Mobile Advertising January 26th 2015
- MR - Product Manager Digital Analytics
- Business Analyst/Web Development Projects
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,