Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
The Rise of Private Exchanges and the Future of Agency Trading Desks
ADOTAS – As old-school marketing tactics are quickly replaced by more nimble automated methods to deliver ads to audiences across ... more...
- Vertical Search Works Acquires addGloo April 15th 2014 NEW YORK, April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Vertical Search Works ...more »
- BlueKai Partners with MoPub to Help App Developers Drive Audience Targeting April 15th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – BlueKai, the industry’s leading ...more »
- Vdopia Inc. Hires Veteran Adtech Exec Shulman as SVP, Sales April 15th 2014 FREMONT, Calif., April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Vdopia, the global ...more »
- Visual IQ and Marin Software Formalize Strategic Partnership April 15th 2014 NEEDHAM, Mass., April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Visual IQ, the leading ...more »
- Sojern Doubles YOY Revenue, Increases Global Data Footprint to Over 200M Traveler Profiles April 15th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 15, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Sojern, the world’s ...more »
- TargetX Acquires Matchbox to Extend Online Application Solution April 14th 2014 CONSHOHOCKEN, Pa., April 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TargetX announced today ...more »
- HookLogic Taps Elizabeth Jackson as CMO/EVP of Corporate Strategy, Patrick Cartmel as Client Services SVP April 14th 2014 NEW YORK, April 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Building on the ...more »
- Three Decision Points on Programmatic Media Buying April 15th 2014
- The Death of CPM April 15th 2014
- Today’s Burning Question: Key Takeaway from the New IAB Internet Advertising Revenue Report? April 14th 2014
- Mobile App Personalization Shifts Into High Gear April 14th 2014
- 5 Tips for Improving Ad Engagement and Driving ROI April 11th 2014
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Web Production Specialist
- Marketing Coordinator
- Web Producer
- April 2014 | Point-Bl_nk Communication: [...] – April 2, 2014 Today’s Burning Question: Reaction To The MRC’s Ad Viewability Decision
- Brian Barnum: Hi Major- I do have thoughts on the questions you raise. First as to what will replace
- Major Webuser: Interesting article, especially from my perspective as a B2C publisher. I couldn't agree more regarding
- Adotas: [...] TargetX Acquires Matchbox to Extend Online Application Solution [...]