Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index Report February 5th 2016 Kibo Releases Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index™ Report; Measures Rapid Consumer ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016 An Adotas.com Q&A with Albert Luk, VP of Operations and ...more »
- MBLM Rebrands Technology Innovator, SundaySky February 4th 2016 Brand Intimacy Agency Creates Extensive Program Focused on Brand Essence, ...more »
- Who Are Smartphone Users? GfK Study Results May Surprise You February 4th 2016 New research identifies five types of mobile users – from ...more »
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia Q: Why ...more »
- Sports Fematics Ignored, Dollars Lost February 3rd 2016 Annette Brady (pictured below), Vice President of Publisher Development at ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
- App Indexing: How to make your in-app content searchable February 2nd 2016
- Breaking News: IAB Annual Leadership Meeting Highlights & Insights January 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Practice Manager for Surgical Subspecialty Practic
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Communication Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]