Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016 According to IAB, the share of performance-based advertising as a ...more »
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform September 29th 2016 Private Marketplace Provides Stations, Agencies and Brands with a Simplified ...more »
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement” September 28th 2016 A study being issued today by The Coalition for Innovative ...more »
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads September 27th 2016 MediaBrix, True Impact, and Neurons Inc., Get Inside Mobile User’s ...more »
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun ...more »
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use? September 26th 2016 For consumers, having content options is no longer a luxury, ...more »
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016 Advertiser Perceptions finds new priority on live presentations, heightened interest ...more »
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]