Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014 Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call ...more »
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 23, 2014 – Jun Group ...more »
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer July 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) Chicago, IL – July 22, 2014 – Centro (www.centro.net), ...more »
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO –Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) and ...more »
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 – Silverstein Properties announced ...more »
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 — Intent Media, the ...more »
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) July 17, 2014 – BALTIMORE, MD – SocialToaster, ...more »
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty July 23rd 2014
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience July 22nd 2014
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile July 22nd 2014
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work? July 21st 2014
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager SEM and SEO, Social Media
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex