Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Schedulicity Laying Claim To Creating The First True Service Marketplace Platform June 24th 2016 Schedulicity, the provider of online scheduling and marketing tools for ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016 There’s been a lot of talk—and a lot of speculation—about ...more »
- Federated Media Expands Network of Content Creators Through Partnership with Tidal Labs June 22nd 2016 Federated Media’s Content Journey Solution Offers Advertisers and Brands Increased ...more »
- HI-FI Launches Marketplace—A New Service For Creating and Owning Personalized Hashtag Sites, Called Tagtopics June 22nd 2016 HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, today announced the launch of ...more »
- Madison Logic & YesPath Partner Up For Adaptive Account-Based Marketing June 21st 2016 YesPath Customers Can Now Run Media Programs that Adapt to ...more »
- Unlocking Influencer Marketing: Yahoo! Report June 20th 2016 The key takeaways in the Yahoo! report, Unlocking Influencer Marketing, ...more »
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016 Q: What are common attribution models and why did they ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016
- The Wearable Computer & Virtual/Augmented Reality: Game Changers for Marketers and Advertisers? June 15th 2016
- How to Identify Your Secondary Markets Programmatically June 14th 2016
- Ad Blocking From A Streaming Audio POV June 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- SEO Specialist
- Product Manager (e-Commerce/B2B)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Manager, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]