Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015 iPinYou has released a 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights ...more »
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires March 27th 2015 Flashtalking, Allstate, and their creative agency have launched another takeover ...more »
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic March 27th 2015 Digital media holding company CPXi today announced the availability of ...more »
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™ March 26th 2015 Neustar, Inc., a provider of real-time information services and analytics, ...more »
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015 As we look around the web, we find that most ...more »
- An Intelligent Content Engine: The Release of Lyris Predictive Personalization March 26th 2015 At the Digiday Publishing Summit, Lyris announced the release of ...more »
- Preparing For Cross-Channel Success: Solving the Identity Puzzle March 25th 2015 Marketers overwhelmingly agree that gaining a single view of the ...more »
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015
- Publisher Trends: Letting Go of the Link March 25th 2015
- Adadyn Launches Platform to Open Programmatic to Mid-Size Advertisers March 24th 2015
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 16th-20th March 23rd 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Talent Recruiter + Marketing + Internet and Person
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Regional Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%