Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016 The general elections are a lot like an A/B test. ...more »
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum December 7th 2016 Social networks lead the charge as more advertisers look to ...more »
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not? December 6th 2016 Omer Kaplan is CMO & Co-Founder at ironSource (pictured left), ...more »
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016 Rob Jonas, SVP Revenue, at Factual (pictured below left) shared ...more »
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’? November 23rd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an