Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- Emoji Stir E-Motions & Land InMoji Seed Funding February 26th 2015 Apple just released a series of multi-racial emoticons but Alpesh ...more »
- PureClick Secures Click Measurement Accreditation from the Media Rating Council February 26th 2015 PureClick has received click measurement accreditation for its IAB Valid ...more »
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015 Fluent conducted a survey of more than 5,000 American adults ...more »
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015 In 2006, not-so-coincidentally the year that Twitter was invented, the ...more »
- Is Your Funnel Half-Full or Half-Empty? February 25th 2015 2014 ushered in massive changes to the marketing landscape. With ...more »
- Placeable Infographic: Mobile Commerce Mojo February 25th 2015 Here’s a look at what one survey revealed about consumers’ ...more »
- How to Thrive With Mobile Marketing February 24th 2015 Do you remember the days of browsing a bookstore or ...more »
- Mobile Shopping Survey & “Devices and Demographics: Q4 2014″ from Fluent February 26th 2015
- Social Engagement: The New Ad Metric For Millennials February 25th 2015
- Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency February 24th 2015
- The Value of Going Beyond Core Customer Targeting February 23rd 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Feb 16-20 February 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Director Marketing Technology
- Sr Social Media Manager
- Digital Media Manager
- Senior Business Analyst/Digital Marketing
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,