Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
Targeted TV in A Digital World: Part 2–When Targeted TV data informs Supply Chain Management, retailers can make sure the ... more...
- Adadyn Study Reveals How Small and Midsize Retailers Can Maximize Holiday Ad Campaigns November 27th 2015 Adadyn, a global advertising technology provider, published a new easy-to-read ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015 An Adotas Q&A with Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing at ...more »
- Google App-Streaming: Waz App With That? November 25th 2015 Android users can get access to an app without downloading ...more »
- Snapchat Ad Opportunities: Snap ‘em up or not? November 25th 2015 Snapchat, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t messaging app that millennials love, has lowered ...more »
- Mega Mobile: Digital Turbine Forms New Partnerships with Top Agencies November 24th 2015 Digital Turbine, Inc., has announced expanded partnerships with top advertising ...more »
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015 Programmatic ad buying has become an integral part of digital ...more »
- The Most Viral Ads of 2015: Prepare to be amused, moved, surprised November 24th 2015 You want your video ad to go viral, after all ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th November 23rd 2015
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday November 20th 2015
- 3 Experts Talk about Holiday Marketing Strategies: Video, Email, More (and a great infographic) November 19th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Director - B2B Sales
- Sales Representative - Austin
- Senior Web Analyst
- Director Of Business Development And Sales
- Global Account Manager -Life Science, healthcare,
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Glad someone finally tried to quantify the impact of Safari extensions that block ads on
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require