Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
“Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video advertisements that relate to their context and viewing patterns,” said ... more...
- Mike Zaneis Becomes Permanent President & CEO of Trustworthy Accountability Group July 6th 2015 The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), an advertising industry initiative to ...more »
- Media Rating Council Issues “Invalid Traffic Detection And Filtration Guidelines” For Public Comment July 6th 2015 Today, the Media Rating Council announced that the Invalid Traffic ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015 Aaaah, summer! This week’s picks offer up fun ...more »
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform July 3rd 2015 Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing company serving 100 million ...more »
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015 Native advertising, on desktop and more recently on mobile, has ...more »
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things” July 3rd 2015 Jessica Groopman is an industry analyst with Altimeter Group where ...more »
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO, XAPPmedia Q: What does the ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sr Manager, Social Media
- VP - Product Marketing
- SEO-PPC Specialist
- Director of E-Commerce
- SEO Specialist II
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we