Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality July 20th 2016 IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!: Ming Fang and ...more »
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016 Q: What trends has 2016 seen for eCommerce in the ...more »
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise July 15th 2016 Amazon.com registered 81.6 million visits from U.S. mobile and desktop ...more »
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company July 15th 2016 The deal cements Freckle IoT as largest beacon attribution company ...more »
- New LEAN Ads Achieve 30 Kilobyte Weight and 93% Viewability July 15th 2016 Combating ad blocking starts with the industry improving the customer ...more »
- Olapic and SocialCode Partner to Maximize Creative Production and Performance for Leading Brands July 13th 2016 Early collaborative campaigns deliver impressive advertising results. Large consumer brands now ...more »
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016 New Data Sophistication Benchmark to Pave Way for Improvements. The Interactive ...more »
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016
- Real-Time Bidding: Growing Stronger, Improving Programmatic Quality July 7th 2016
- Ad-Blocking: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow July 5th 2016
- State of In-App Spending: An AppsFlyer Report June 30th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]