Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- Drawing (a Big Crowd With) A Blank: Video Views Overrated August 31st 2015 The ad agency, Solve, recently posted a totally BLANK four-minute ...more »
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015 Mike Westgate, CMO at RealMassive, takes on automated networking I will ...more »
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015 Does your company have a Chief Localization Officer? Scott Yancey, ...more »
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses August 28th 2015 AdTheorent, Inc. today announced summary findings from internal travel and ...more »
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015 Mike Peralta, CEO of AudienceScience, looks at the big changes ...more »
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta August 27th 2015 Toi, a full-service digital agency, today announced that the iOS ...more »
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer August 27th 2015 Stephen Pickens, VP of partnership development at KRE8 to moderate ...more »
- Marketing Automation Gone Wild: Lessons from LinkedIn August 31st 2015
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where August 25th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Aug. 17th to 21st August 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Product Marketing Manager
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Digital Media Specialist
- Marketing Operations Specialist
- Product Marketing Manager, Consumer
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we