Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015 Quick Quiz: What is most people’s first app of the ...more »
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities July 29th 2015 Kantar Media’s collaboration with BISCIENCE, a global competitive analytics firm, ...more »
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year July 29th 2015 Tapad, specializing in cross-device marketing technology, has announced a year-over-year ...more »
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-24th July 27th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Digital Project Manager
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Marketing/PR Coordinator
- ASSISTANT SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER
- On Boarding Specialist - 5 month contract
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we