Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform October 24th 2016 The partnership will provide users with access to video monetization ...more »
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study October 21st 2016 Research Study Highlights How Brands Can Effectively Leverage Digital Video ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016 Few will recall another time in American history when a ...more »
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House October 19th 2016 RTB House, a technology company specializing in retargeting scenarios, has ...more »
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut October 18th 2016 IRIS.TV NAMES WILLIAM BUNDY CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER IRIS.TV, a video ...more »
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016 A record $69 billion was spent by online and mobile ...more »
- Digital Dish: Nielsen’s Q2 2016 Comparable Metrics Report October 17th 2016 As we move further into the digital age, it’s essential ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content October 10th 2016
- Cutting the Cord: What It Means For Advertisers & Broadcast and Cable TV October 6th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]