Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Opera Mediaworks Offering “Rewarded Ad Mediation” May 22nd 2015 Opera Mediaworks today announced a new, user-centric advertising option for ...more »
- HubSpot Partners with DataHero to Bring Self-Service Analytics to Their Customers May 22nd 2015 DataHero, a provider of self-service Cloud BI, today announced that ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015 Twitter’s social media empire has had a year of ups ...more »
- Running an Ad Campaign like a ‘Mobile First’ Company May 21st 2015 If you feel you’re not “getting” mobile advertising yet, you’re ...more »
- AdTheorent’s “Q1 Mobile Ad Performance Summary Report” May 21st 2015 AdTheorent, Inc., a technology company offering data-driven predictive solutions, announced ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015 How will you spend your weekend? Whether you’re into cinema ...more »
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015 Pixalate, Inc.,the leading data intelligence platform, today released its April ...more »
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
- Pixalate Releases Global Seller Trust Index May 20th 2015
- IZEA Wizardry: Connecting social media content creators with the world’s biggest brands May 19th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 11th-15th May 18th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Senior Business Analyst
- GA - Senior Technical Business Analyst
- Market Research Analyst - Construction Industry
- Sales & Marketing Manager (#247JV42303)
- Director, Marketing Communications
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for