Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) WASHINGTON – September 17, 2014 – Targeted Victory announced ...more »
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) IRVINE, CA–(Sep 15, 2014) – Content syndication and monetization ...more »
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical September 16th 2014 (ADOTAS) Boston, MA, Sept. 16, 2014 – Millward Brown Digital, ...more »
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference September 16th 2014 JERSEY CITY, N.J., September 16, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), a ...more »
- Integral Ad Science and Collective Partner to Ensure Media Quality September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–( Sep 15, 2014) - Integral Ad ...more »
- Portal A Taps Former Electus Executive Evan Bregman to Head Original Content September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) San Francisco, CA – September 15, 2014 – Independent ...more »
- iStock by Getty Images to disrupt stock photo industry with bold new changes September 15th 2014 (ADOTAS) Monday, 15 September, 2014 – iStock by Getty Images, ...more »
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum September 17th 2014
- Are You Getting the Most Out of Programmatic Mobile Advertising? September 16th 2014
- Five Things a CMO Should Know, But Often Doesn’t September 15th 2014
- Five Things Agencies Should Look for When Choosing a Programmatic Solution September 11th 2014
- New Facebook Right-Hand-Side Ads Prove Bigger is Better September 11th 2014
- Social Media Manager / Union Telephone
- Senior Search Fulfillment Specialist
- Business Analyst - 2 for Sofware Dev projects
- Product Manager
- eCommerce/Web Based Solutions Business Analyst
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is