Graham Clark and Max Fresen
Graham Clark, Director CRM & Multichannel Experiences, Roundarch Isobar
Graham brings 27 years experience helping clients across the world enable world class customer experiences utilizing digital, contact center, mobile, social, branch/store, kiosk, field, channel partner through digital, voice, video and text media. His experience includes pioneering customer experience optimization and innovation in telecommunications, media and entertainment, financial services including credit card, banking, wealth management, investment and insurance, healthcare, hi-tech, travel, hospitality, transportation and tourism in the USA, Europe and Asia. Graham is a recognized leader, industry author and speaker in data driven digital experiences and CRM strategies and has led a number of national and local CRM organizations include CRMA and TAG/CRM.
Joining Roundarch Isobar in 2012 to strengthen our focus on data enabled digital strategies, multichannel customer journeys, messaging, loyalty management and personalized presentation Graham is also responsible for enhancing our alliances with technology and solution partners in these areas and is a member of our global leadership forum helping promote CRM strategies to our global organization and clients.
Max Fresen, Vice President, Executive Creative Director, Roundarch Isobar
With over 18 award-winning years in the digital space working as a creative with brands like Sony, adidas, Samsonite, JBL, Coca-Cola, and Dunkin' Donuts, and over 10 years spent as a developer creating complex front-end experiences and content management systems, Max brings a wealth of insights and rare expertise to the agency. Since joining us in February of 2011 as Executive Creative Director for Roundarch Isobar’s national organization, he has played a substantial role in redefining our Creative group as one built for the future, and has driven the entire organization to focus on doing Great Work. His passion for telling brand stories through innovative and engaging experiences that resonate with exactly the right audience in exactly the right moment and place has made him a standard-bearer for Convergence, using the entire digital spectrum of Bought, Owned, and Earned properties as a marketing framework.
- Written on
- December 24th 2013
- | Graham Clark and Max Fresen
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 6, 2013, placed at No. 18 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – For decades, the marketing industry has been dominated by the creative disciplines. Customer Experience has focused on creative professionals producing high-impact visual presentations that grab and sustain attention. As the digital media industry has emerged over the last 20 years, it has followed the lead of ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween October 31st 2014 Happy Halloween! Today brands are reaching out with some spooky ...more »
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives October 30th 2014 This may be the coolest ad you’ll see on YouTube ...more »
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape October 29th 2014 This multi-screen, multi-platform world we live in has left consumers ...more »
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online October 29th 2014 With Halloween just a few days way, online shoppers are ...more »
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN October 28th 2014 Publicis Groupe announced today that it acquired of RUN, a ...more »
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report October 28th 2014 Yesterday Twitter released its third quarter earnings report and though ...more »
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks October 27th 2014 According to a new installment of the Consumer Intelligence Series ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 27th – October 31st October 31st 2014
- How to Data Mash For Some Frighteningly Accurate Results October 30th 2014
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange October 29th 2014
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance October 28th 2014
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans October 27th 2014
- Product Marketing Manager US Cloud Computing Techn
- Business Analyst
- External Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Associate/Recent MBA
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is