Glenn Pingul is VP of Products & Mobile Strategies for Globys. Prior to joining Globys, he served as VP of Marketing for Mixpo and VP of Product Management at Corbis. His background also includes extensive marketing strategy, communications and branding through executive positions he has held at companies such as T-Mobile USA, Nordstrom, AirTouch Wireless (Verizon Wireless), and Starbucks. Glenn holds an MBA from Cornell University and a bachelor's degree in marketing from Seattle University.
- Written on
- December 3rd 2012
- | Glenn Pingul
Have you ever walked onto a car lot and been instantly approached by an overly anxious sales rep? As soon as they shake your hand, they’re dragging you to see the latest and greatest (and usually the most expensive) inventory on the lot. They ask your name and inquire about your current vehicle and before you know it, they’re handing you the keys to test drive a two-seat convertible (even ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster January 18th 2017 Innotech Capitals, an international private equity consortium group and the ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017 What is your definition of ‘digital sovereignty’ and what is ...more »
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report January 16th 2017 New Partnership Simplifies Adtech Payments to Companies that Market Online. Tipalti, ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017 2016 was an exciting year for programmatic TV. The space ...more »
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns January 12th 2017 VideoAmp & Immersv Partnership Provides 360 Video Inventory in Virtual ...more »
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017 Top 3 Trends of Programmatic in 2017. Programmatic is a game-changing ...more »
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem January 10th 2017 Social Native Redefines How Brands Create Content With The Power ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017
- IAB: Digital Audio 2017 January 9th 2017
- Adaptly Asks: Are you ready to adapt to 2017′s biggest trends? January 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an