Glenn Pingul is VP of Products & Mobile Strategies for Globys. Prior to joining Globys, he served as VP of Marketing for Mixpo and VP of Product Management at Corbis. His background also includes extensive marketing strategy, communications and branding through executive positions he has held at companies such as T-Mobile USA, Nordstrom, AirTouch Wireless (Verizon Wireless), and Starbucks. Glenn holds an MBA from Cornell University and a bachelor's degree in marketing from Seattle University.
- Written on
- December 3rd 2012
- | Glenn Pingul
Have you ever walked onto a car lot and been instantly approached by an overly anxious sales rep? As soon as they shake your hand, they’re dragging you to see the latest and greatest (and usually the most expensive) inventory on the lot. They ask your name and inquire about your current vehicle and before you know it, they’re handing you the keys to test drive a two-seat convertible (even ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising December 9th 2016 At the Digiday Programmatic Summit in Palm Beach, Florida, last ...more »
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016 The general elections are a lot like an A/B test. ...more »
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum December 7th 2016 Social networks lead the charge as more advertisers look to ...more »
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not? December 6th 2016 Omer Kaplan is CMO & Co-Founder at ironSource (pictured left), ...more »
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising December 9th 2016
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an