Glenn Pingul is VP of Products & Mobile Strategies for Globys. Prior to joining Globys, he served as VP of Marketing for Mixpo and VP of Product Management at Corbis. His background also includes extensive marketing strategy, communications and branding through executive positions he has held at companies such as T-Mobile USA, Nordstrom, AirTouch Wireless (Verizon Wireless), and Starbucks. Glenn holds an MBA from Cornell University and a bachelor's degree in marketing from Seattle University.
- Written on
- December 3rd 2012
- | Glenn Pingul
Have you ever walked onto a car lot and been instantly approached by an overly anxious sales rep? As soon as they shake your hand, they’re dragging you to see the latest and greatest (and usually the most expensive) inventory on the lot. They ask your name and inquire about your current vehicle and before you know it, they’re handing you the keys to test drive a two-seat convertible (even ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France April 28th 2016 LiveRamp, an Acxiom company, announced that it has launched its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016 Despite a Majority of Millennials Preferring to Text, Currently Only ...more »
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day April 27th 2016 Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching and despite the fact that ...more »
- PushSpring Partners with MediaMath Allowing for Mobile Audience Activation Across Top-Ranking DSP April 27th 2016 PushSpring, the first and largest independent app-based mobile audience platform, ...more »
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016 The everyday challenges of marketers are constantly changing – from ...more »
- AppsFlyer’s Interactive Game of Phones–The Mobile Battlefields. So Cool! April 26th 2016 Game of Thrones launched its new season, and to celebrate ...more »
- PaperG, a Creative Management Platform, Rebrands to Thunder April 26th 2016 PaperG, a Creative Management Platform, announces it has changed its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences April 26th 2016
- Interaction 2016: Online Consumer Behavior Globally April 25th 2016
- Up Close & Personalized: How, Why, When, Who April 22nd 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- Senior Innovation Manager
- Manager of Merchant Onboarding / AS
- Marketing Specialist
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]