More articles by Gilad Hellerman
- The Perplexities of Pixels November 17th 2010
- Ad Server Maturation, Part 2: The Future October 4th 2010
- Ad Server Maturation, Part 1: Then and Now October 1st 2010
- DSP + RTB: A Breakable Bond September 14th 2010
ADOTAS – Earlier this month I met many of our colleges in the industry while attending the ad:tech conference in New York. I sat in summits and forums and private conversations which mostly revolved around super-intelligent, super-fast, super sophisticated technologies and business models, like real-time bidding, prediction algorithms, audience management [...] More...
ADOTAS – Let’s examine the possible evolution of these two new functions of ad servers we discussed on Friday: The ad media exchange feature’s future is discussed in length in Tim Cadogan’s article “When Ad Exchanges Talk to Each Other” and I concur with most of what he has written there. [...] More...
ADOTAS – Traditionally, ad servers had two major functions: Serve ads Measure and track performance and billing Lately, two new functions evolved from these basic functions: Ad delivery optimization Ad media exchange Let’s evaluate the evolution of these two functions in relation to the ad exchange business model. Ad delivery optimization evolved for two major [...] More...
ADOTAS – The concept of a demand-side platform (DSP) I understand and the concept of real-time bidding (RTB) I also understand. What I do not understand is the unbreakable bond between the two. It seems to me that the idea of a DSP was not powerful enough, nor was it innovative [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s