More articles by Gavin Dunaway
- Ford Sees Greater Engagement in Programmatic Premium Ads June 13th 2012
- Privacy By Default: Fallout from Microsoft’s DNT Move June 4th 2012
- DataXu Welds Data Management Capabilities Into DX3 November 10th 2011
- BlueKai Explores Future of Online Holiday Shopping November 9th 2011
- Quick Hits: Cox Introduces Private Vertical Exchange, AdSafe Plugs in Quality Data Pre-Bid November 9th 2011
ADMONSTERS – One of the highlights of AdMonsters’ OPS Markets event in New York was a panel dedicated to the future of programmatic selling, featuring representatives from isocket, Maxifier, Varick Media Management andWebMD. The consensus seemed to be that programmatic buying has but one place to go next: premium territory. But it would seem there’s more [...] More...
ADMONSTERS – The shockwaves reverberated around the digital advertising industry fast and hard: Included in Microsoft’s just-released Windows 8 upgrade is Internet Explorer 10, which not only features Do Not Track functionality but is also the first browser with “on” as the default setting. Oh yes, even Google agreed a few months ago [...] More...
ADOTAS – Guess you can’t call it just a DSP anymore — by incorporating data management capabilities into its DSP, DataXu’s upgraded DX3 platform is being hailed by the company as a “fully integrated digital marketing management platform.” A mouthful, yes, but a fair assessment of a melded media planning/buying and data [...] More...
ADOTAS – Data marketplace/DMP BlueKai is looking into the past to predict the future of online holiday shopping — taking a look at the trend over the last few holiday seasons, the company finds that consumers are increasingly hopping into the sales funnel via search marketing. Also notable, online transactions jumped by [...] More...
ADOTAS - Cox Digital Solutions and Gourmet Ads have launched the Gourmet Ads Marketplace, a private vertical ad exchange running off of the recently introduced CDS Connect RTB platform powered by AppNexus. The Gourmet Ads Marketplace offer advertisers access to audiences on more than 300 food-related websites, including Gourmet Ad own and operated [...] More...
ADOTAS – In correlation with its launch of 12 new Internet video channels with TV-style programming, blinkx wholly owned subsidiary Burst Media has released the interesting inforgraphic below, which suggests 18% of online video viewers took an action based on a suggestion from an ad. There’s lots of juicy factoids [...] More...
ADOTAS – With the promise of simplifying the increasingly complicated process of planning and executing a video ad campaign, AdoTube launched its VidLogic end-to-end campaign management platform for in-stream video advertising, a one-stop shop for audience targeting, ad serving, analytics and more. VidLogic offers clients access to 95% of available online video inventory through partnerships [...] More...
ADOTAS – Following Google‘s rollout last week of a new algorithm intended to pull up fresher and more timely search results — which Google figured would impact about 35% of all searches – Searchmetrics has analyzed the big winners and losers (in terms of visibility) since the changeover. Winners, they’ve found, fall into [...] More...
ADOTAS – Audience-targeting video syndicator AlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution. Back in May, the company acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, technology that matches of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Mobile application enhancer Urban Airship raised $15.1 [...] More...
ADOTAS – Attending ad:tech NY this year? Want to network and rub elbows with the industry’s elite? If you answered yes to these questions, then you’re not going to want to miss Clickbooth’s Affiliate Awakening II party. Every year Clickbooth exhibits at ad:tech NY and not only hosts an exclusive party, [...] More...
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV