More articles by Gavin Dunaway
- Ford Sees Greater Engagement in Programmatic Premium Ads June 13th 2012
- Privacy By Default: Fallout from Microsoft’s DNT Move June 4th 2012
- DataXu Welds Data Management Capabilities Into DX3 November 10th 2011
- BlueKai Explores Future of Online Holiday Shopping November 9th 2011
- Quick Hits: Cox Introduces Private Vertical Exchange, AdSafe Plugs in Quality Data Pre-Bid November 9th 2011
ADMONSTERS – One of the highlights of AdMonsters’ OPS Markets event in New York was a panel dedicated to the future of programmatic selling, featuring representatives from isocket, Maxifier, Varick Media Management andWebMD. The consensus seemed to be that programmatic buying has but one place to go next: premium territory. But it would seem there’s more [...] More...
ADMONSTERS – The shockwaves reverberated around the digital advertising industry fast and hard: Included in Microsoft’s just-released Windows 8 upgrade is Internet Explorer 10, which not only features Do Not Track functionality but is also the first browser with “on” as the default setting. Oh yes, even Google agreed a few months ago [...] More...
ADOTAS – Guess you can’t call it just a DSP anymore — by incorporating data management capabilities into its DSP, DataXu’s upgraded DX3 platform is being hailed by the company as a “fully integrated digital marketing management platform.” A mouthful, yes, but a fair assessment of a melded media planning/buying and data [...] More...
ADOTAS – Data marketplace/DMP BlueKai is looking into the past to predict the future of online holiday shopping — taking a look at the trend over the last few holiday seasons, the company finds that consumers are increasingly hopping into the sales funnel via search marketing. Also notable, online transactions jumped by [...] More...
ADOTAS - Cox Digital Solutions and Gourmet Ads have launched the Gourmet Ads Marketplace, a private vertical ad exchange running off of the recently introduced CDS Connect RTB platform powered by AppNexus. The Gourmet Ads Marketplace offer advertisers access to audiences on more than 300 food-related websites, including Gourmet Ad own and operated [...] More...
ADOTAS – In correlation with its launch of 12 new Internet video channels with TV-style programming, blinkx wholly owned subsidiary Burst Media has released the interesting inforgraphic below, which suggests 18% of online video viewers took an action based on a suggestion from an ad. There’s lots of juicy factoids [...] More...
ADOTAS – With the promise of simplifying the increasingly complicated process of planning and executing a video ad campaign, AdoTube launched its VidLogic end-to-end campaign management platform for in-stream video advertising, a one-stop shop for audience targeting, ad serving, analytics and more. VidLogic offers clients access to 95% of available online video inventory through partnerships [...] More...
ADOTAS – Following Google‘s rollout last week of a new algorithm intended to pull up fresher and more timely search results — which Google figured would impact about 35% of all searches – Searchmetrics has analyzed the big winners and losers (in terms of visibility) since the changeover. Winners, they’ve found, fall into [...] More...
ADOTAS – Audience-targeting video syndicator AlphaBird has acquired Media Social, a pioneer in viral video development and social-based video distribution. Back in May, the company acquired PlaceVine and its Brand Integration Platform, technology that matches of agencies and marketers with video content producers for brand integrations. Mobile application enhancer Urban Airship raised $15.1 [...] More...
ADOTAS – Attending ad:tech NY this year? Want to network and rub elbows with the industry’s elite? If you answered yes to these questions, then you’re not going to want to miss Clickbooth’s Affiliate Awakening II party. Every year Clickbooth exhibits at ad:tech NY and not only hosts an exclusive party, [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]