Eric Taylor is a Senior Analyst at the Marchex Institute, the research and analytics arm of Marchex, and is an expert in digital analytics. Prior to joining Marchex, Mr. Taylor was a product manager at Expedia, responsible for data delivery and analysis required to implement programs such as multi-channel marketing attribution and hotel listings page-sort optimization.
- Written on
- February 14th 2013
- | Eric Taylor
Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on the phone. OK, we know what you’re thinking. How is this news? Of course women like to marathon chat on the ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Schedulicity Laying Claim To Creating The First True Service Marketplace Platform June 24th 2016 Schedulicity, the provider of online scheduling and marketing tools for ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016 There’s been a lot of talk—and a lot of speculation—about ...more »
- Federated Media Expands Network of Content Creators Through Partnership with Tidal Labs June 22nd 2016 Federated Media’s Content Journey Solution Offers Advertisers and Brands Increased ...more »
- HI-FI Launches Marketplace—A New Service For Creating and Owning Personalized Hashtag Sites, Called Tagtopics June 22nd 2016 HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, today announced the launch of ...more »
- Madison Logic & YesPath Partner Up For Adaptive Account-Based Marketing June 21st 2016 YesPath Customers Can Now Run Media Programs that Adapt to ...more »
- Unlocking Influencer Marketing: Yahoo! Report June 20th 2016 The key takeaways in the Yahoo! report, Unlocking Influencer Marketing, ...more »
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016 Q: What are common attribution models and why did they ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016
- The Wearable Computer & Virtual/Augmented Reality: Game Changers for Marketers and Advertisers? June 15th 2016
- How to Identify Your Secondary Markets Programmatically June 14th 2016
- Ad Blocking From A Streaming Audio POV June 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Manager, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Coordinator (Audience Development Spe
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]