Eric Taylor is a Senior Analyst at the Marchex Institute, the research and analytics arm of Marchex, and is an expert in digital analytics. Prior to joining Marchex, Mr. Taylor was a product manager at Expedia, responsible for data delivery and analysis required to implement programs such as multi-channel marketing attribution and hotel listings page-sort optimization.
- Written on
- February 14th 2013
- | Eric Taylor
Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on the phone. OK, we know what you’re thinking. How is this news? Of course women like to marathon chat on the ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Factual Joins the Network Advertising Initiative July 29th 2016 Membership emphasizes Factual’s responsible approach to protecting consumer privacy in ...more »
- Beacons Help Professional Sports Teams Reclaim $1 Billion in Lost Ticket Sales July 29th 2016 Unacast’s Latest Proxbook Report Shows Beacons Help Professional Sports Teams ...more »
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go July 27th 2016 Mobile Moment Targeting & Insights Platform From Aki Technologies Helps ...more »
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing July 26th 2016 Definitive report on Millennial viewing shows younger adults prioritize TV ...more »
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise July 26th 2016 Thanks to their smartphones, consumers are in-play even after they ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016 Like many middle schoolers in the 90s, today’s millennials are ...more »
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality July 20th 2016 IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!: Ming Fang and ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016
- Real-Time Bidding: Growing Stronger, Improving Programmatic Quality July 7th 2016
- Ad-Blocking: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow July 5th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]