Eric Taylor is a Senior Analyst at the Marchex Institute, the research and analytics arm of Marchex, and is an expert in digital analytics. Prior to joining Marchex, Mr. Taylor was a product manager at Expedia, responsible for data delivery and analysis required to implement programs such as multi-channel marketing attribution and hotel listings page-sort optimization.
- Written on
- February 14th 2013
- | Eric Taylor
Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on the phone. OK, we know what you’re thinking. How is this news? Of course women like to marathon chat on the ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- VisitBritain Debuts New Content Marketing Campaign That’s Anything But Dull October 24th 2014 VisitBritain, the UK’s national tourism agency, has launched a new ...more »
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014 This week, The CMO Club presented the winners for the ...more »
- Hearst Magazine Expands Partnership with Acxiom to Bring Marketing Service to the Cloud October 23rd 2014 Today Acxiom, an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company, announced an ...more »
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014 Facing criticism from an activist investor Starboard Value LP, Yahoo ...more »
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace October 21st 2014 Today, Vdopia, a global programmatic buying and selling platform for ...more »
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant October 20th 2014 Last week, Google’s shares fell in late trading after the ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns October 17th 2014 This week, MediaMath announced its acquisition of Upcast, a powerful ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 20th – October 24th October 24th 2014
- The CMO Club’s Pete Krainik Talks 2014 CMO Awards and Qualities of Successful Marketing Leaders October 23rd 2014
- Yahoo Fights Back Doubters with Strong Third-Quarter Earnings October 22nd 2014
- Bringing in the Big Guns: Helping the C-Suite Go Programmatic October 22nd 2014
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters October 21st 2014
- Product Marketing Manager US Cloud Computing Techn
- Business IT Analyst
- Real Time Decisioning/Real Time Business Intellige
- LS31993 - Social Media Marketing Communications Ma
- Director of PR & Communications
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is