Eric Taylor is a Senior Analyst at the Marchex Institute, the research and analytics arm of Marchex, and is an expert in digital analytics. Prior to joining Marchex, Mr. Taylor was a product manager at Expedia, responsible for data delivery and analysis required to implement programs such as multi-channel marketing attribution and hotel listings page-sort optimization.
- Written on
- February 14th 2013
- | Eric Taylor
Happy Valentine’s Day! As our present to all the lovebirds out there, we at the Marchex Institute took a data dive into the various phone habits of Mars and Venus. We gathered some pretty interesting information about how men and women act – get ready for this – differently on the phone. OK, we know what you’re thinking. How is this news? Of course women like to marathon chat on the ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Vdopia Launches Mobile Video Programmatic Marketplace October 21st 2014 Today, Vdopia, a global programmatic buying and selling platform for ...more »
- Google’s Missed Third-Quarter Earnings Highlights Questions for Internet Giant October 20th 2014 Last week, Google’s shares fell in late trading after the ...more »
- MediaMath Acquires Social Advertising Platform Upcast to Advance Social Media Campaigns October 17th 2014 This week, MediaMath announced its acquisition of Upcast, a powerful ...more »
- Digital.NYC Embraces Curated Content As Publishers Turn to Third-Party Sources October 16th 2014 Earlier this month, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio ...more »
- According to Survey, 63% of American Online Shoppers Are Still Not Familiar with Alibaba October 16th 2014 With Alibaba said to be entering the U.S. market, there’s ...more »
- Meredith Introduces Native “Buzz” Platform to Launch with New FITNESS Magazine Website October 15th 2014 Meredith Corporation today announced the relaunch of its popular website, ...more »
- Mobile Video Ad Platform AerServ Launches Free Mobile-First Mediation Platform for Publishers October 15th 2014 Earlier this week, AerServ, the mobile-first video mediation platform, announced ...more »
- iPhone 6: What’s New and What Matters October 21st 2014
- Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far? October 20th 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 13th – October 17th October 17th 2014
- The Shocking Truth About B2B Marketing October 16th 2014
- Finding Guarantees for Native Inventory October 15th 2014
- Public Relations Manager
- Product Marketing Manager US Cloud Computing Techn
- Senior Business Development Manager - Chicago, IL
- National Account Manager
- Manager, Partnership Sales & Activation
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is