More articles by Edward Barrera
- Industry hires and finance September 25th 2009
- Readers shrug at Doubleclick Ad Exchange September 25th 2009
- Can newspapers leverage print to gain money from online readers? September 24th 2009
- Industry news on hires, offerings, expansion and finance. September 24th 2009
- Twitter loved in restaurants, theaters, cars and…toilets September 24th 2009
ADOTAS — Real Time Content, Glam Media and Offerpal Media had some news recently. Real Time Content, a provider of online video marketing technology, has appointed Tom Quinn as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining Real Time Content, Quinn was Executive Vice President, Marketing Services at Blast Radius, a WPP Company. [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yahoo is expected to officially unveil its $100 million marketing scheme to remind people it’s still relevant. The Internet company’s new tagline, according to the Wall Street Journal is “It’s You!” The global campaign is focused on personalization and how Yahoo can help people navigate all their services and [...] More...
ADOTAS — Almost two weeks ago, advertising creatives Shane Dawson and Ben Birchall found themselves out of a job. After 5 years at the same agency, the creative team is given their pink slips after a big account walks. They decide to document their redundancy. This is their story. (Now, [...] More...
ADOTAS — Overall advertising may be slowing but 2009 will be the first year that ad spending online is greater than local and national spot TV, according to Myers Publishing. EMarketer notes that with with online expenditures rising from 10.6% of the total in 2008 to 12.2% this year, the rise [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, news broke that the microblogging company got a huge round of funding. With the injection of $50 million, the company has been valued at $1 billion, according to MediaMemo. This despite the fact that its revenue streams are paltry, and Facebook keeps mimicking its ideas. And now, just to add [...] More...
ADOTAS — Adify, Omniture, comScore and Relevant Searches had annoucements recently. Omniture and comScore have partnered to deliver a unified digital audience measurement system. Specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the digital advertising world, the offering will combine the power of Omniture’s Web analytics with comScore’s new Media Metrix [...] More...
ADOTAS — Google has now officially launched its upgraded Yahoo-killing (probably not) Ad Exchange, a system for buying and selling display ads. According to Google, it wants to help advertisers and publishers manage campaigns and ad formats across thousands of websites and from thousands of advertisers. The company also said it is developing measurement [...] More...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, a large majority of our readers said, in answering, “Is Steve Jobs’ return a good thing for Apple? that, “Yes, he’s a visionary.” Readers also commented on traditional media losing readers’ trust and Twitter’s billion-deal phantom pricing. News media seek paywalls as it loses reader [...] More...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel, Ensequence, Merkle and Sapient all has news. Rocket Fuel has expanded its new office in New York City and hired Calton Chan as vice president of sales to support the company’s rapid growth following the formal launch of its Hybrid Ad Network last month. Chan will lead [...] More...
ADOTAS — While old media scurries toward charging for content, Yahoo, which is trying to restructure itself under Carol Bartz, wants to follow Chris Anderson’s web advice and be free. After stopping to charge for its US Fantasy Football site, Yahoo is also considering dropping fees for its real-time stock quotes [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than