More articles by Edward Barrera
- Industry hires and finance September 25th 2009
- Readers shrug at Doubleclick Ad Exchange September 25th 2009
- Can newspapers leverage print to gain money from online readers? September 24th 2009
- Industry news on hires, offerings, expansion and finance. September 24th 2009
- Twitter loved in restaurants, theaters, cars and…toilets September 24th 2009
ADOTAS — Real Time Content, Glam Media and Offerpal Media had some news recently. Real Time Content, a provider of online video marketing technology, has appointed Tom Quinn as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining Real Time Content, Quinn was Executive Vice President, Marketing Services at Blast Radius, a WPP Company. [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yahoo is expected to officially unveil its $100 million marketing scheme to remind people it’s still relevant. The Internet company’s new tagline, according to the Wall Street Journal is “It’s You!” The global campaign is focused on personalization and how Yahoo can help people navigate all their services and [...] More...
ADOTAS — Almost two weeks ago, advertising creatives Shane Dawson and Ben Birchall found themselves out of a job. After 5 years at the same agency, the creative team is given their pink slips after a big account walks. They decide to document their redundancy. This is their story. (Now, [...] More...
ADOTAS — Overall advertising may be slowing but 2009 will be the first year that ad spending online is greater than local and national spot TV, according to Myers Publishing. EMarketer notes that with with online expenditures rising from 10.6% of the total in 2008 to 12.2% this year, the rise [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, news broke that the microblogging company got a huge round of funding. With the injection of $50 million, the company has been valued at $1 billion, according to MediaMemo. This despite the fact that its revenue streams are paltry, and Facebook keeps mimicking its ideas. And now, just to add [...] More...
ADOTAS — Adify, Omniture, comScore and Relevant Searches had annoucements recently. Omniture and comScore have partnered to deliver a unified digital audience measurement system. Specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the digital advertising world, the offering will combine the power of Omniture’s Web analytics with comScore’s new Media Metrix [...] More...
ADOTAS — Google has now officially launched its upgraded Yahoo-killing (probably not) Ad Exchange, a system for buying and selling display ads. According to Google, it wants to help advertisers and publishers manage campaigns and ad formats across thousands of websites and from thousands of advertisers. The company also said it is developing measurement [...] More...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, a large majority of our readers said, in answering, “Is Steve Jobs’ return a good thing for Apple? that, “Yes, he’s a visionary.” Readers also commented on traditional media losing readers’ trust and Twitter’s billion-deal phantom pricing. News media seek paywalls as it loses reader [...] More...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel, Ensequence, Merkle and Sapient all has news. Rocket Fuel has expanded its new office in New York City and hired Calton Chan as vice president of sales to support the company’s rapid growth following the formal launch of its Hybrid Ad Network last month. Chan will lead [...] More...
ADOTAS — While old media scurries toward charging for content, Yahoo, which is trying to restructure itself under Carol Bartz, wants to follow Chris Anderson’s web advice and be free. After stopping to charge for its US Fantasy Football site, Yahoo is also considering dropping fees for its real-time stock quotes [...] More...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s