More articles by Edward Barrera
- Industry hires and finance September 25th 2009
- Readers shrug at Doubleclick Ad Exchange September 25th 2009
- Can newspapers leverage print to gain money from online readers? September 24th 2009
- Industry news on hires, offerings, expansion and finance. September 24th 2009
- Twitter loved in restaurants, theaters, cars and…toilets September 24th 2009
ADOTAS — Real Time Content, Glam Media and Offerpal Media had some news recently. Real Time Content, a provider of online video marketing technology, has appointed Tom Quinn as Chief Executive Officer. Prior to joining Real Time Content, Quinn was Executive Vice President, Marketing Services at Blast Radius, a WPP Company. [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yahoo is expected to officially unveil its $100 million marketing scheme to remind people it’s still relevant. The Internet company’s new tagline, according to the Wall Street Journal is “It’s You!” The global campaign is focused on personalization and how Yahoo can help people navigate all their services and [...] More...
ADOTAS — Almost two weeks ago, advertising creatives Shane Dawson and Ben Birchall found themselves out of a job. After 5 years at the same agency, the creative team is given their pink slips after a big account walks. They decide to document their redundancy. This is their story. (Now, [...] More...
ADOTAS — Overall advertising may be slowing but 2009 will be the first year that ad spending online is greater than local and national spot TV, according to Myers Publishing. EMarketer notes that with with online expenditures rising from 10.6% of the total in 2008 to 12.2% this year, the rise [...] More...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, news broke that the microblogging company got a huge round of funding. With the injection of $50 million, the company has been valued at $1 billion, according to MediaMemo. This despite the fact that its revenue streams are paltry, and Facebook keeps mimicking its ideas. And now, just to add [...] More...
ADOTAS — Adify, Omniture, comScore and Relevant Searches had annoucements recently. Omniture and comScore have partnered to deliver a unified digital audience measurement system. Specifically designed to meet the unique demands of the digital advertising world, the offering will combine the power of Omniture’s Web analytics with comScore’s new Media Metrix [...] More...
ADOTAS — Google has now officially launched its upgraded Yahoo-killing (probably not) Ad Exchange, a system for buying and selling display ads. According to Google, it wants to help advertisers and publishers manage campaigns and ad formats across thousands of websites and from thousands of advertisers. The company also said it is developing measurement [...] More...
ADOTAS — In our latest poll, a large majority of our readers said, in answering, “Is Steve Jobs’ return a good thing for Apple? that, “Yes, he’s a visionary.” Readers also commented on traditional media losing readers’ trust and Twitter’s billion-deal phantom pricing. News media seek paywalls as it loses reader [...] More...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel, Ensequence, Merkle and Sapient all has news. Rocket Fuel has expanded its new office in New York City and hired Calton Chan as vice president of sales to support the company’s rapid growth following the formal launch of its Hybrid Ad Network last month. Chan will lead [...] More...
ADOTAS — While old media scurries toward charging for content, Yahoo, which is trying to restructure itself under Carol Bartz, wants to follow Chris Anderson’s web advice and be free. After stopping to charge for its US Fantasy Football site, Yahoo is also considering dropping fees for its real-time stock quotes [...] More...
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV