More articles by Christopher Weiss
- A display advertising safety net February 12th 2009
- Reading the Digital Tea Leaves December 18th 2008
- Targeting Is the Ad Network “Killer App” October 17th 2008
- Has NebuAd Ruined Behavioral Targeting? July 29th 2008
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — A growing consensus says the Perfect Storm is now upon just about everyone associated with advertising: Budgets are shrinking and CPM prices are collapsing. Marketers everywhere are struggling with the challenge of doing more with less. They need to drive more recall, more recognition, and more engagement but [...] More...
Editor Note: A series of contributed stories that look forward to next year. Fanscape founders Larry Weintraub and Terry Dry give their predictions. Other predictions from Adam Wicks Walker, Chief Strategy officer of Hydra. From Chris Aarons, CEO of Buzz Corps, Denise Zimmerman, President & CSO of NetPlus Marketing, and Kevin Barenblat, CEO of [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — In looking at the bevy of online advertising networks in the marketplace today, it seems increasingly evident that targeting is rapidly overtaking inventory quality among ad networks as the one aspect that their value hinges on and the one that truly differentiates them. Targeting arguably [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — Online privacy issues around behavioral targeting (BT) for display advertising are causing chagrin among advertisers, leading some to look elsewhere. Yet with the uncertain economy and crowded theater for customer mindshare, they need more than ever to reach their audiences, engage them effectively, and drive additional return [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]