Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically April 26th 2017 One in every 12 visits online were made to News ...more »
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM) April 26th 2017 New service simplifies metadata processes, empowering content providers to more ...more »
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising April 25th 2017 There’s been a lot of water cooler chat lately about ...more »
- Chrome’s Built-In Ad Blocker: What’s the Real Story? April 25th 2017 On April 19th, the Wall Street Journal published an article ...more »
- Nokia & Kaltura Partner to Provide Next Generation TV Viewing Experience April 24th 2017 Joint customers can now enjoy the combination of Kaltura’s TV ...more »
- Harnessing the Power of Voice Search April 21st 2017 Alex Porter, President and Chief Strategy Officer of Location3, shares ...more »
- IAB Tech Lab’s OpenRTB native 1.2 adds dynamic creative/third party ad serving support April 20th 2017 IAB Tech Lab’s OpenRTB Native Subgroup announced the release of ...more »
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising April 25th 2017
- How to Efficiently Execute Header Bidding April 20th 2017
- Media Agencies Under Siege: How to win the war April 18th 2017
- 10 Must-Knows Before You Invest in Data April 13th 2017
- How Machine Learning Will Transform Our World of Digital Marketing April 11th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Anubhav Garg: Hey Diaz Nesamoney, I strongly agree with all your points here. In the coming technologies
- IT Kron: This website was… how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I’ve found something which helped
- shopping blog: My brother suggested I would possibly like this website. He was entirely right. This put up
- bob gordon: Typo in our URL... should be www.theautochannel.com