Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Video Q&A: eXelate CEO Mark Zagorski on Data & Digital Ad Trends
ADOTAS – Video correspondent Mari White recently interviewed eXelate CEO Mark Zagorski on digital ad topics ranging from programmatic, mobile ... more...
- Rocket Fuel Publishes 11 Best Practices for Programmatic Advertising April 23rd 2014 ADOTAS — Coming off one of the most successful IPOs ...more »
- J.D. Power Acquires Korrelate April 23rd 2014 WESTLAKE VILLAGE, Calif., April 23, 2014 — J.D. Power, ...more »
- BrightRoll Inks Partnerships with Google, BlueKai, comScore & Nielsen April 23rd 2014 ADOTAS – Today at BrightRoll’s Video Summit (BRVS) in New ...more »
- Rakuten Marketing Reports Strong Q1 Cross-Channel Growth April 23rd 2014 NEW YORK, April 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Rakuten Marketing today ...more »
- TransUnion and Rocket Fuel Partner to Enable AI-Powered Online/Offline Marketing Initiatives April 22nd 2014 CHICAGO, April 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – TransUnion and Rocket Fuel, ...more »
- Everplans Closes Second Seed Funding Round of $2.075 Million April 22nd 2014 NEW YORK, April 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Everplans today announced ...more »
- Media Storm Signs Exclusive Partnership With Eyeview April 22nd 2014 NEW YORK, April 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Media Storm, the ...more »
- 3 Key Takeaways from Google’s Planned AdWords Changes April 23rd 2014
- In 10 Years, Facebook Will Look a Lot Like Comcast Cable April 23rd 2014
- Is Measurement Killing Ad Growth? April 22nd 2014
- Video Q&A: eXelate CEO Mark Zagorski on Data & Digital Ad Trends April 22nd 2014
- Why CPM Is Neither Dead Nor Dying April 21st 2014
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Web Production Assistant
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Web Production Specialist
- SEOValley Solutions Private Limited Disclosed Top Affiliate Marketing Service … | Website Marketing Centre: [...] “At Web.com we help … Read more on ADOTAS This entry was posted
- Local Advertising | Advertisingworld.co: [...] YP Offers Programmatic Digital Display Advertising with OpenX TechnologyADOTAS, on Tue, 22 Apr 2014
- Bob Gordon: Pick me Pick me... after almost 50 years in the media I have tried to
- Wayne Small, Senior Mobile Software Architect » 1995 Class News: [...] – Jun Group announced the hire of three senior technology team members: Jeremy Ellison, Wayne Small,