Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Why Facebook Purchased LiveRail for over $400 Million
Lest we forget, Facebook is an ad company first and foremost that earns a majority of its revenue through monetizing ... more...
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer July 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) Chicago, IL – July 22, 2014 – Centro (www.centro.net), ...more »
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO –Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) and ...more »
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 – Silverstein Properties announced ...more »
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 — Intent Media, the ...more »
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) July 17, 2014 – BALTIMORE, MD – SocialToaster, ...more »
- ReactX Accesses More Than 10 Billion Programmatic Ad Impressions Per Month July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – ReactX (http://www.reactx.com), a leader in ...more »
- Integral Ad Science Releases Q2 2014 Media Quality Report July 16th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY - Integral Ad Science, the leading ...more »
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty July 23rd 2014
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience July 22nd 2014
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile July 22nd 2014
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work? July 21st 2014
- Three Ways Advertisers Should Leverage Mobile Ad Networks July 18th 2014
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager SEM and SEO, Social Media
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex