Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY and SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Sep 19, 2014) ...more »
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (September 19, 2014) – The 55th ...more »
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend September 18th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON, MA–(Sep 18, 2014) - Nexage, the leading premium ...more »
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) WASHINGTON – September 17, 2014 – Targeted Victory announced ...more »
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) IRVINE, CA–(Sep 15, 2014) – Content syndication and monetization ...more »
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical September 16th 2014 (ADOTAS) Boston, MA, Sept. 16, 2014 – Millward Brown Digital, ...more »
- Kitara Media to Present at 5th Annual Craig-Hallum Alpha Select Conference September 16th 2014 JERSEY CITY, N.J., September 16, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), a ...more »
- With Connected Devices, Is the Mobile Advertising Future Mobile Or Cross-Screen? September 22nd 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star September 19th 2014
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance? September 19th 2014
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know September 18th 2014
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum September 17th 2014
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Direct Marketing Executive
- Marketing Assistant
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is