Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Fourth Quarter Online Ad Spend Goes Through the Roof: $12.4 Billion December 22nd 2014 The fourth quarter 2014 broke all records for online advertising ...more »
- Who’s Riding on the Botmobile? December 22nd 2014 WhiteOps, specialists in Bot detection, and the Association of National ...more »
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration December 18th 2014 Seattle, WA – December 18th, 2014 - AnswerDash, the world’s ...more »
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads December 18th 2014 MediaBrix announced today its plan to apply sound and haptics to ...more »
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House December 17th 2014 AdAge is reporting that programmatic advertising is getting another big ...more »
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns December 17th 2014 Videology, a video advertising technology platform, today released research findings ...more »
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer December 16th 2014 Operative, the global leader in advertising business management ...more »
- Alex White on 2015 Predictions: “Fraud Will Unfortunately Still Be With Us” December 22nd 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th December 19th 2014
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday December 19th 2014
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data December 18th 2014
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers December 17th 2014
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Technology Architect
- Public Relations/Events Coordinator
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,