Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- Tremor Video Hires Publisher Veteran Manish Jha to Lead its Supply-Side Platform August 21st 2014 (Adotas) New York, NY – August 21, 2014 – ...more »
- AppNexus Announces Investment at $1.2 Billion Valuation August 21st 2014 (Adotas) New York, NY – August 21, 2014 – AppNexus, ...more »
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio August 14th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY – August 14, 2014 – L2, ...more »
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership August 13th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York – August 13, 2014 - Lotame, the ...more »
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer August 12th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK (August 12, 2014) Simulmedia, an audience-targeted television ...more »
- Sizmek Acquires Aerify Media to Bolster Mobile Tracking, Attribution and Retargeting Capabilities August 11th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2014 – Sizmek Inc. (Nasdaq:SZMK), ...more »
- IAB MIXX Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing August 8th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY (August 8, 2014) — Innovation, imagination, ...more »
- Android Wear: Where Mobile is Headed August 21st 2014
- What’s New With Facebook? August 20th 2014
- The Myth of Flawed Retargeting August 19th 2014
- Automotive Ad Industry’s Challenge: Amplifying Long Form Native Ads August 18th 2014
- Wearables 2.0: The Key to Real-Time Personalized Healthcare August 15th 2014
- Director Audience Sales, Meredith Digital
- Director Programmatic Sales, Meredith Digital
- Senior Copywriter
- Project Manager - Digital Research
- YouTube Audience Development
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex