Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report August 24th 2016 A new report from Nielsen Media Lab, commissioned by HIRO ...more »
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter August 24th 2016 Daniel Surmacz, COO, RTB House offers his insights on retargeting ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Oren Kaniel, Co-founder and CEO of ...more »
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution August 23rd 2016 YouAppi’s OneRun Mobile Growth Platform Now Offers Solution to Identify ...more »
- Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort August 23rd 2016 Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that ...more »
- Back-to-School Online Shopping Soars! Discover Top Picks August 22nd 2016 According to Hitwise, a division of Connexity, the 2016 back ...more »
- Lotame’s Data Stream to Provide Rich, Scalable Consumer Data August 22nd 2016 Lotame, an independent data management platform focused on helping companies ...more »
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing? August 23rd 2016
- Verizon’s $4.8 B Purchase: What’s Next for Yahoo!? August 19th 2016
- Viewability: An In-Depth Review and Overview August 16th 2016
- What Does Walmart’s Purchase of Jet.com Mean for Online Retail Traffic? August 15th 2016
- Getting Smarter about Smart Devices: What It Means For Tech Marketers August 12th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]