Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- MobileFuse Partners with AppNexus to Power New Programmatic Solution, MFX May 24th 2016 Mobile Ad Platform Will Move Entire Supply Over to AppNexus ...more »
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016 Debunking the Paid Content Myth. Publishers are transitioning from a world ...more »
- Aberdeen Group Partners With Bombora to Offer B2B Intent Data May 23rd 2016 In an increasingly content-driven world, intent data is the differentiator ...more »
- Eptica Signs Global Partnership with SpiceCSM May 20th 2016 The partnership enables organizations to move towards deploying end-to-end customer ...more »
- Connexity Launches Enhanced AudienceView; Taykey Launches Trend Pulse for Free Trend-Based Audience Insights; People News May 19th 2016 Connexity, Inc. Launches Enhanced AudienceView. Digital marketing company Connexity, Inc. today ...more »
- Leanplum Report Finds 800% Increase In Push Notification Engagement Due To Personalization May 19th 2016 Analysis of 1.5 Billion Push Notifications Details Breakthrough Findings on ...more »
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising May 18th 2016 Mobile ad spend will account for 72% of total digital ...more »
- 3 Reasons Why Publishers Should Be Paying to Distribute Content May 24th 2016
- When 10 Milliseconds Matter: Mastering Mobile Advertising May 18th 2016
- Programmatic is Key to Keeping NewFronts Relevant May 16th 2016
- Sentiment in Marketing: Harnessing the Power May 12th 2016
- POV: What It’s Like to Be A Female CEO in Tech May 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
- Oil & Gas Marketing Communications Manager
- Senior Pharmacy Marketing Director
- Assistant Product Manager
- Senior Global eCommerce Platform Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]