Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
- Vindico Unveils Video Ad Trends: Shorter, Smarter April 21st 2015 Vindico®, a Viant company and digital video advertising platform, unveiled ...more »
- Celtra offers “Programmatic Creative” for brands and agencies to better target customers April 21st 2015 Celtra Inc., a creative, analytics and optimization platform for display ...more »
- AdRoll Encrypting Display Ad Inventory to HTTPS April 21st 2015 AdRoll, the world’s most widely adopted retargeting platform, today ...more »
- Teads Wins Grand Prix, “Best Overall Experience” Award April 19th 2015 Teads, the inventors of outstream video advertising and a global ...more »
- All Brands Can Now Have Video–Done with Style April 19th 2015 Vizy, the largest community of video professionals in the world, ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week–April 13th – 17th April 19th 2015 In any language, interactive video spells engagement. This week we ...more »
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk April 17th 2015 DoubleVerify, a leader in digital performance solutions, today announced ...more »
- Vindico Unveils Video Ad Trends: Shorter, Smarter April 21st 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week–April 13th – 17th April 19th 2015
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal April 17th 2015
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views April 16th 2015
- Why Viewability Insight Without Action is Futile April 15th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Director Digital Marketing
- Media & Learning Specialist (Videography)
- Business Development Manager
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for