Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016 According to IAB, the share of performance-based advertising as a ...more »
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform September 29th 2016 Private Marketplace Provides Stations, Agencies and Brands with a Simplified ...more »
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement” September 28th 2016 A study being issued today by The Coalition for Innovative ...more »
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads September 27th 2016 MediaBrix, True Impact, and Neurons Inc., Get Inside Mobile User’s ...more »
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Mitchell Reichgut, CEO of Jun ...more »
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use? September 26th 2016 For consumers, having content options is no longer a luxury, ...more »
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016 Advertiser Perceptions finds new priority on live presentations, heightened interest ...more »
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital September 29th 2016
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud? September 27th 2016
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]