Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar April 29th 2016 The native ad company, Vibrant Media, started in a small ...more »
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016 Insights from Brendan Lattrell, Co-founder and CEO of Grapevine According to ...more »
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France April 28th 2016 LiveRamp, an Acxiom company, announced that it has launched its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016 Despite a Majority of Millennials Preferring to Text, Currently Only ...more »
- Just For Fun (and Sales): Search Data Reveals What Millennial Moms Would Like For Mother’s Day April 27th 2016 Mother’s Day is rapidly approaching and despite the fact that ...more »
- PushSpring Partners with MediaMath Allowing for Mobile Audience Activation Across Top-Ranking DSP April 27th 2016 PushSpring, the first and largest independent app-based mobile audience platform, ...more »
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016 The everyday challenges of marketers are constantly changing – from ...more »
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences April 26th 2016
- Interaction 2016: Online Consumer Behavior Globally April 25th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Principal Solutions Marketing Manager
- Marketing/Sales Coordinator
- Marketing Specialist
- Senior Pharmacy Marketing Director
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]