Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Propel Media Launches with Profitable First Quarter Earnings
Propel Media, Inc., formed by the January merger of Kitara Media Corp. and Future Ads LLC, announced that it achieved ... more...
- Bots Don’t Buy: How Retail is Overcoming Programmatic’s Viewability Challenge May 28th 2015 Programmatic advertising has proven that it’s here to stay. eMarketer ...more »
- Netmining Partners with Moat to Deliver Detailed Analysis and At-a-Glance Reports May 28th 2015 Netmining, a provider of programmatic data-driven targeting solutions, announces its ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015 Programmatic television is the future of advertising. By purchasing TV ...more »
- Acxiom Releases Survey of Big Data and Little Data May 27th 2015 Addressable TV, social media, mobile location, are just a few ...more »
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015 What’s in your marketing toolkit? These days, brand marketers are ...more »
- Google Analytics Ad-Ons: Can They Take You to the Next Level? May 27th 2015 Supercharge your Google Analytics with SkyGlue. SkyGlue, a Google ...more »
- AppsFlyer’s Ad Network Performance Index: Are You Game? May 26th 2015 Hands down, mobile gaming is the #1 category in Google ...more »
- Programmatic TV: Why Agencies Should Start Watching & Investing May 28th 2015
- Why Attribution is Key to Optimizing Marketing Budgets May 27th 2015
- What Mobilegeddon Means for Your Native Ad Strategy May 26th 2015
- What’s Going On With Twitter? May 22nd 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week May 18th-22nd May 21st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Executive
- Direct Marketing Copywriter
- Digital Marketing Consultant - 12-month contract (
- Account Manager
- Business Analyst
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for