Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing! October 25th 2016 The Shelf, an influencer marketing company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016 Q&A with Michael Korsunsky, Chief Marketing Officer, MGID Q: Why do ...more »
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform October 24th 2016 The partnership will provide users with access to video monetization ...more »
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study October 21st 2016 Research Study Highlights How Brands Can Effectively Leverage Digital Video ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016 Few will recall another time in American history when a ...more »
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House October 19th 2016 RTB House, a technology company specializing in retargeting scenarios, has ...more »
- New Hires At: IRIS.TV; Drumroll; Gamut October 18th 2016 IRIS.TV NAMES WILLIAM BUNDY CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER IRIS.TV, a video ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content October 10th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an