Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report January 16th 2017 New Partnership Simplifies Adtech Payments to Companies that Market Online. Tipalti, ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017 2016 was an exciting year for programmatic TV. The space ...more »
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns January 12th 2017 VideoAmp & Immersv Partnership Provides 360 Video Inventory in Virtual ...more »
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017 Top 3 Trends of Programmatic in 2017. Programmatic is a game-changing ...more »
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem January 10th 2017 Social Native Redefines How Brands Create Content With The Power ...more »
- Industrial Marketing–What’s Next? January 9th 2017 Adotas talks with Patrick D. Mahoney, President and CEO of ...more »
- Perspective: Nielsen Delays Total Content Ratings January 9th 2017 Nielsen Delays Total Content Ratings: Mike Bloxham of Frank N. ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017
- IAB: Digital Audio 2017 January 9th 2017
- Adaptly Asks: Are you ready to adapt to 2017′s biggest trends? January 9th 2017
- Video Marketing That Goes Down the Funnel, Not Down the Drain December 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an