Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions April 17th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader ...more »
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team April 17th 2014 VIENNA, Va., April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AddThis, the world’s ...more »
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ April 17th 2014 NEW YORK, April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MAZ, whose publishing platform powers over ...more »
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted April 17th 2014 ADOTAS — On April 15, HasOffers and Kontagent had to ...more »
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Qriously, the location-based ...more »
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath April 16th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — iSocket, the ...more »
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Sizmek (NASDAQ: SZMK) announced ...more »
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job April 18th 2014
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data April 17th 2014
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted April 17th 2014
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line? April 16th 2014
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith? April 16th 2014
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Web Production Assistant
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Web Production Specialist
- Evolve Media Welcomes New CTO Travlin McCormack | Website Marketing Centre: [...] Evolve Media Welcomes New CTO Travlin McCormack Posted on April 17, 2014
- Make ‘Email Everywhere’ Work For You | Madison Logic Blog: [...] Reblogged from Adotas.com [...]
- Justin Khoo: Great article Matt. The ability to have a visual subject-line really opens up the creative
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes | حديث العالم: [...] Permalink [...]