Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Searchmetrics Report: Quality Content Is More Important Than Ever August 2nd 2015 Searchmetrics, a company focused on search experience optimization–which includes SEO ...more »
- Experian Enhances Experian Marketing Suite August 2nd 2015 Experian Marketing Services, a cloud-based marketing technology company, today ...more »
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015 Quick Quiz: What is most people’s first app of the ...more »
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 27th-31st August 2nd 2015
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- SEM Analyst
- Business Analyst - Software Production
- Digital Project Manager
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Marketing/PR Coordinator
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we