Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Targeted TV in a Digital World, Part 2: Bringing Targeted TV Data to Supply Chain Management
Targeted TV in A Digital World: Part 2–When Targeted TV data informs Supply Chain Management, retailers can make sure the ... more...
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015 Now that we’re right in the thick of ...more »
- Adadyn Study Reveals How Small and Midsize Retailers Can Maximize Holiday Ad Campaigns November 27th 2015 Adadyn, a global advertising technology provider, published a new easy-to-read ...more »
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015 An Adotas Q&A with Marla Schimke, VP of Marketing at ...more »
- Google App-Streaming: Waz App With That? November 25th 2015 Android users can get access to an app without downloading ...more »
- Snapchat Ad Opportunities: Snap ‘em up or not? November 25th 2015 Snapchat, the now-you-see-it-now-you-don’t messaging app that millennials love, has lowered ...more »
- Mega Mobile: Digital Turbine Forms New Partnerships with Top Agencies November 24th 2015 Digital Turbine, Inc., has announced expanded partnerships with top advertising ...more »
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015 Programmatic ad buying has become an integral part of digital ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 23rd-27th November 27th 2015
- This Week’s Crystal Ball: The Future of Mobile November 25th 2015
- A Marketer’s Guide to Evaluating Programmatic Partners November 24th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Nov. 16th-20th November 23rd 2015
- Talking Turkey: Mobile Shopping, Consumer Intent & Black Friday November 20th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Representative
- Business Development Representative
- SEM Analyst
- Product Manager
- Director - B2B Sales
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Glad someone finally tried to quantify the impact of Safari extensions that block ads on
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require