Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015 Does your company have a Chief Localization Officer? Scott Yancey, ...more »
- AdTheorent’s Travel & Tourism Industry Mobile Ad Performance Analyses August 28th 2015 AdTheorent, Inc. today announced summary findings from internal travel and ...more »
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015 Mike Peralta, CEO of AudienceScience, looks at the big changes ...more »
- Toi’s iOS App Genee Launches into Public Beta August 27th 2015 Toi, a full-service digital agency, today announced that the iOS ...more »
- Stephen Pickens, VP at Kre8 Media, Is Moderator at OMMA Attribution Event; Marcelo Ferreira Is Co-CEO of RevMob; Paul Grueber and Sunil Bhagwan Join AppsFlyer August 27th 2015 Stephen Pickens, VP of partnership development at KRE8 to moderate ...more »
- White Ops Expands Product Portfolio to Stop Fraud with Real-Time Prevention August 26th 2015 White Ops, a pioneer in online fraud and browser automation ...more »
- Twitter Publisher Network Is Now Twitter Audience Platform August 25th 2015 Twitter is making its mobile ad network available to a ...more »
- Does Your Company Have a Chief Localization Officer? August 28th 2015
- The Next Stage of Programmatic: Uniting Brand CMOs with Publisher CROs August 27th 2015
- Q&A: Cross Device Video Advertising…How, When, Where August 25th 2015
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week Aug. 17th to 21st August 24th 2015
- Charting a Course: How Digital Marketing Agencies Can Prove Their Value to Clients August 21st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Temporary Digital Specialist
- Director, Custom Analytics
- Business Development Representative
- Marketing Specialist/Sales Advisor
- Retail Marketing Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we