Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York (August 28, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated Marketing ...more »
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) Singapore & Los Angeles, August 27, 2014 – InMobi, ...more »
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–Aug 27, 2014 – Eyeview, the ...more »
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: ...more »
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – AUGUST 26, 2014 – Evolve ...more »
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY — August 26, 2014 — MediaMath, ...more »
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) JERSEY CITY, N.J., August 26, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), ...more »
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign August 29th 2014
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative August 28th 2014
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough? August 27th 2014
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers? August 26th 2014
- Why You Need to Get Ready for IPv6 August 25th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Search Fullfillment Specialist
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Meeting Planner - 1 year contract
- Senior EDI Technical Business Analyst
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6