Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
- The AppsFlyer Performance Index February 24th 2017 Looking forward to Mobile World Congress? So are we! In ...more »
- InMobi Advanced Mobile Video Ad Solutions February 23rd 2017 InMobi, a global mobile advertising and discovery platform, today ...more »
- Video Header Bidding: What You Need to Know February 23rd 2017 Q: Why is 2017 a major turning point in ...more »
- YouAppi Infographic; Kaltura’s Lecture Capture Solution; more February 22nd 2017 YouAppi knows there are many challenges facing app marketers, most ...more »
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017 Adotas is pleased to offer a Q&A with Carl Erik ...more »
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters February 21st 2017 AppLift, a mobile advertising technology company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017 It’s been 20 years since IBM’s supercomputer Deep Blue defeated ...more »
- Video Header Bidding: What You Need to Know February 23rd 2017
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017
- Hitwise Launches Next-Gen AudienceView February 15th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an