Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising December 9th 2016 At the Digiday Programmatic Summit in Palm Beach, Florida, last ...more »
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016 The general elections are a lot like an A/B test. ...more »
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum December 7th 2016 Social networks lead the charge as more advertisers look to ...more »
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not? December 6th 2016 Omer Kaplan is CMO & Co-Founder at ironSource (pictured left), ...more »
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent December 5th 2016 Goodway Group, a managed services programmatic media firm serving hundreds ...more »
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016 Adotas Special: By Richard Kosinski, President and Chief Revenue Officer ...more »
- Mobile Apps–The NextGen of Media Companies December 2nd 2016 Opera Mediaworks asks: What does it mean to be mobile ...more »
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising December 9th 2016
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics December 8th 2016
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars December 5th 2016
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017 December 1st 2016
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats November 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an