Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- StartApp Hits 250 Million Monthly Active Users, 100K Integrated Apps July 31st 2014 (ADOTAS) New York – StartApp (www.startapp.com), a mobile advertising platform, ...more »
- LSN Mobile Launches Local on the Go™ Mobile App for Consumers July 29th 2014 (ADOTAS) ATLANTA — July 29, 2014 — LSN Mobile Inc., ...more »
- Peggy Johnson leaves Qualcomm, joins Microsoft July 29th 2014 According to Recode.net., Peggy Johnson, the Executive Vice President of Qualcomm Technologies, ...more »
- ChoiceStream Raises $7.5 Million to Grow Its Programmatic Advertising Business July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON – July 28, 2014 – ChoiceStream, a full-service ...more »
- Rocket Fuel to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences July 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) REDWOOD CITY, Calif., July 28, 2014 – Rocket Fuel ...more »
- HyprMX Expands to Bring Fortune 500 Brand Ads to Mobile July 24th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 24, 2014 – App install ...more »
- PunchTab Study Reveals Top Consumer Concerns for Retailer Marketing via Mobile Tracking July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) Palo Alto, CALIF – July 23, 2014 – PunchTab, ...more »
- Multi-Screen Ad Unit by YuMe Powers Applebee’s Unified Video Campaign August 1st 2014
- Consumers Are Loyal to Only Five Brands According to New Study by Silverpop July 31st 2014
- Marketers Should Not Push Aside The Small Details July 30th 2014
- Implications of the Meeker Report: The Rising Role of Translation July 29th 2014
- B2B Marketing Needs More Domain Expertise July 28th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Online Marketing Coordinator
- Digital Media Network Seeks NY Program Coordinator
- Ad Operations Manager
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex