Catherine is currently President of SumAll, a new SaaS, venture-backed start up with the mission of making big data accessible to all.
Prior to that, she was Vice President, Corporate Development at iStockphoto, responsible for developing international markets, driving corporate strategy as well as the $50m acquisition of iStockphoto in February 2006. She also led Getty Images’ joint venture with Time Inc. to launch LIFE.com, and served as a board member and CFO.
Catherine brings over fifteen years of media experience. Previously, she was the Vice President of Audiobooks for Barnes & Noble/BN.com, and joined Reuters in London as an International Management Trainee before progressing through various international marketing and strategy roles. Catherine started her career as a broadcast journalist working for the BBC and Reuters Television. She holds an MBA degree from London Business School and Columbia Business School.
Catherine currently resides in Seattle with her husband and two children.
- Written on
- February 7th 2013
- | Catherine Gluckstein
Before the days of online selling, there was the Mom-and-Pop corner store. If you were a smart proprietor, you knew your customers, their buying habits, their likes, their dislikes, etc. Based on that knowledge, you knew what products to introduce to your customers, how to entice them to buy, how to close the sale and even how to fulfill their needs in the future with a possible up-sell in it for ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Schedulicity Laying Claim To Creating The First True Service Marketplace Platform June 24th 2016 Schedulicity, the provider of online scheduling and marketing tools for ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016 There’s been a lot of talk—and a lot of speculation—about ...more »
- Federated Media Expands Network of Content Creators Through Partnership with Tidal Labs June 22nd 2016 Federated Media’s Content Journey Solution Offers Advertisers and Brands Increased ...more »
- HI-FI Launches Marketplace—A New Service For Creating and Owning Personalized Hashtag Sites, Called Tagtopics June 22nd 2016 HI-FI, The Mobile Lifestyle Network, today announced the launch of ...more »
- Madison Logic & YesPath Partner Up For Adaptive Account-Based Marketing June 21st 2016 YesPath Customers Can Now Run Media Programs that Adapt to ...more »
- Unlocking Influencer Marketing: Yahoo! Report June 20th 2016 The key takeaways in the Yahoo! report, Unlocking Influencer Marketing, ...more »
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016 Q: What are common attribution models and why did they ...more »
- The Chatter on Snapchat June 23rd 2016
- The Attribution Crystal Ball: How to Create Transparency for Your Ad Spend June 17th 2016
- The Wearable Computer & Virtual/Augmented Reality: Game Changers for Marketers and Advertisers? June 15th 2016
- How to Identify Your Secondary Markets Programmatically June 14th 2016
- Ad Blocking From A Streaming Audio POV June 9th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Senior Business Analyst
- Manager, Business Development
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media Coordinator (Audience Development Spe
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]