Carrie Ferman is CEO of Remark Media, Inc., a global digital media company focused on developing social media businesses that incorporate relevant, high-quality content.
- Written on
- February 6th 2012
- | Carrie Ferman
ADOTAS – In today’s world of the social web, brands often seek to engage customers in conversations through social media outlets, be it Facebook, Twitter or message boards on their own sites. The desired outcome is to build deeper relationships while leveraging the customers’ social networks to generate greater brand awareness and/or spread brand messaging. Sounds great, so let’s get talking! But how do you strike up a “conversation” with your customers? ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Pete LaFond, Vice President of Marketing ...more »
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report May 2nd 2016 Video advertising has quickly become a key pillar of digital ...more »
- Experian Launches Audience Management Platform to Make Programmatic TV a Reality May 2nd 2016 Advertisers, agencies and publishers can use Audience Engine to build ...more »
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar April 29th 2016 The native ad company, Vibrant Media, started in a small ...more »
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016 Insights from Brendan Lattrell, Co-founder and CEO of Grapevine According to ...more »
- LiveRamp Expands Data Onboarding Service to United Kingdom and France April 28th 2016 LiveRamp, an Acxiom company, announced that it has launched its ...more »
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016 Despite a Majority of Millennials Preferring to Text, Currently Only ...more »
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
- How Fallout Shelter Schooled App Marketers on Native, In-App Experiences April 26th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- SR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Manager of Software
- Manager, Search, Digital Marketing and Social Medi
- Director of Marketing
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]