Carrie Ferman is CEO of Remark Media, Inc., a global digital media company focused on developing social media businesses that incorporate relevant, high-quality content.
- Written on
- February 6th 2012
- | Carrie Ferman
ADOTAS – In today’s world of the social web, brands often seek to engage customers in conversations through social media outlets, be it Facebook, Twitter or message boards on their own sites. The desired outcome is to build deeper relationships while leveraging the customers’ social networks to generate greater brand awareness and/or spread brand messaging. Sounds great, so let’s get talking! But how do you strike up a “conversation” with your customers? ... More...
Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie
Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV media solutions using Big Data and scientific analysis. It combines ... more...
- Don’t Miss Out on the Massive Hispanic Market September 3rd 2015 “Any company that does not work to attract and keep ...more »
- CMO Council Study: How to Prioritize & Subsidize Multicultural Engagement September 3rd 2015 Multicultural marketing strategies will become increasingly important to brands looking ...more »
- Shorter Videos Make for Bigger Impact–and More Sales September 3rd 2015 Want to snack on videos? If you like you ...more »
- Alimama to Launch Big Data Platform Based on Real Audiences September 3rd 2015 Alimama has held a press conference in Beijing announcing the ...more »
- An Over-Abundance of Neglected Apps September 2nd 2015 Apple and Google both want to increase the number of ...more »
- Top 100 B2B Advertisers Spend ~$5 Billion on B2B Ads September 2nd 2015 Ad Age’s Datacenter analysis reveals that the 100 largest business-to-business ...more »
- Bizrate Insights Finds $$ Drives Gen Y; Boomers & Seniors Want Great Service September 1st 2015 Why do shoppers choose one retailer over another? A survey ...more »
- Don’t Miss Out on the Massive Hispanic Market September 3rd 2015
- Shorter Videos Make for Bigger Impact–and More Sales September 3rd 2015
- Top 100 B2B Advertisers Spend ~$5 Billion on B2B Ads September 2nd 2015
- Seems Lasting Marketing Marriages Need A Solid Engagment September 1st 2015
- The SMB Foolproof Guide to Digital Advertising Part 1: SOLOMO September 1st 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sr. Dir., Product Marketing, Data Services
- Community Manager, Social Media, @Work
- Digital Solutions Manager - Digital Sales
- SEO Specialist II
- Web Analyst/Google Analytics Developer
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we