More articles by Brian LaRue
- Video: “Future of Engagement” Learns What Makes Curated Content More Engaging July 20th 2012
- Jivox Announces Interactive Video Ad Insertion for Mobile Devices July 16th 2012
- Tealium Lands $10.5 Million in Funding July 16th 2012
- Infographic: Digital Media Seeing “Olympic-Sized Consumption” July 13th 2012
- Welcome Aboard: New Hires at Covario, AdSafe, Hipcricket, More July 13th 2012
ADOTAS - In this installment of the video series The Future of Engagement, host and Influence People chief Murray Newlands sits down with Ian Karnell, president of interest graph marketing firm BuzzHoney, to discuss how brands and organizations might learn about what kind of content engages their intended audience, so [...] More...
ADOTAS – Today at the Interactive Advertising Bureau‘s (IAB) Marketplace conference, interactive video advertising company Jivox announced the availability of interactive video ad insertion for HTTP live streaming on mobile website and apps. The technology is designed to allow publishers and advertisers to insert interactive video ads into live streaming [...] More...
ADOTAS – Enterprise tag management company Tealium announced $10.5 million in new funding today, following a Series B round led up by Battery Ventures. Tealium had previously raised $1.1 million in a January Series A round, and an announcement the company issued earlier today said Battery had decided to invest [...] More...
ADOTAS – With all eyes (and all marketing eyes, for sure) on London at the moment in advance of the kickoff of the Olympic Games on July 27, digital performance agency iProspect has shared this infographic laying out how the scope of the digital experience has changed since the 2008 [...] More...
ADOTAS – Here’s what we do every Friday: We assemble all the new hires we’ve heard about at agencies, tech firms and other companies in the online advertising and marketing space, and we let you know about them. And here’s the news we’ve found: • CampusLive, a company founded with the aim [...] More...
ADOTAS – Sell-side-leaning ad technology company Shiny Ads launched a new self-serve platform geared toward “premium” publishers and their direct sales teams, a move to help further automate the selling process of premium ad inventory for major publishers. “It signifies kind of a message change for us,” Shiny Ads founder and [...] More...
ADOTAS - The share of clicks on paid search ads on smartphones and tablets has increased from 14 percent for the first quarter of 2012 to 18 percent for the second quarter, and on tablets, the share of paid search spend grew by 40 percent, according to the latest U.S. [...] More...
ADOTAS – Ecommerce app platform developer Lexity officially launched its Lexity Pinterest Report app, which is designed to help small businesses measure and, ideally, benefit from trends on Pinterest, by providing insights into how their products are being purchased, how competitor products are being purchased and which Pinterest users hold [...] More...
ADOTAS – Online local media company Local Corporation added new features for its Rovion Ad Management Platform today, including tools to more easily coordinate and sync interactions between multiple rich media ad units on the same page, to resize images and videos as the user interacts with them and, in an [...] More...
ADOTAS – The IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence’s MRAID 2.0 — that’s “mobile-rich media ad interface definitions,” a common set of APIs for rich media mobile ad creation — is now available for public comment. IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence senior director Joe Laszlo will [...] More...
An Interview with Jasper Mullarney, VP of Direct Response Advertising, AdknowledgeADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 22nd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed by
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of