More articles by Bob
- Dell’s Streak To Take On iPad May 26th 2010
- Hulu’s Bringing Its “A” Game But… March 19th 2010
- Yelp! A class-action suit? March 19th 2010
- Viacom Accuses Google; Testing Digital Millennium Copyright Act March 19th 2010
- AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising March 17th 2010
ADOTAS – Dell is ready to go up against Apple and their new darling, the iPad. The company will debut their answer to the gadget in Britain next month through mobile carrier O2. The Streak has yet to have a set price tag and will come stateside sometime during the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Hulu’s sales team is actively subverting the ad sales of its parent companies that are also trying to sell ads for their shows on Hulu, according to a source at one of the parent companies. According to a source of the Silicon Alley Insider, Hulu’s ad sales [...] More...
ADOTAS – One of three civil suits against Yelp filed in the California Superior Court is by Boris Levitt, the owner of a San Francisco furniture-restoration company. He alleges that Yelp retaliates against businesses that don’t choose to advertise by negatively skewing their ratings and reviews on the site. [...] More...
Viacom has accused Google of turning a blind eye to illegal video clips on its YouTube site in a bid to attract viewers, according to a Reuters report published yesterday. The report details court documents released by the two companies earlier in the week. Google countered that Viacom managers continued [...] More...
AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising
ADOTAS – AppNexus announced the launch of its advanced ad platform specializing in real-time advertising on March 12th. The platform, chosen by eBay as its display advertising technology partner, integrates eBay with all the major inventory sources to execute and optimize its real-time media buys. eBay has been working with [...] More...
ADOTAS – PointRoll, a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., has partnered with Discovery Communications to successfully launch Dig@torial, allowing advertisers to integrate dynamic editorial content with branded advertising. Dig@torial is a customized solution that combines the impact of PointRoll rich media and video with the quality of publisher online editorial content [...] More...
ADOTAS – Chinese firms selling advertising space on Google’s search pages have demanded clarity about the search giant’s plans in China, as speculation increases over Google’s future in the world’s largest Internet market, according to a Reuters report. “We see a constant stream of information but cannot predict the future, we [...] More...
ADOTAS -Tuesday the FCC relased a plan with over 200 recommendations on improving the U.S.’s communications infrastructure. Most of these recommendations can be adopted by the agency, but many parts of the plan require legislation. And that means (yikes!) an act of congress. Wading through the muck [...] More...
ADOTAS – Only one in five U.S. consumers is willing to pay for online news, according to a recent Pew research study. Pay-per-article or subscription fees simply drive readers elsewhere. These findings are bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers intent on charging readers for online content. [...] More...
AOL reported its 4th quarter 2009 earnings and actually made money with a meager but genuine profit of $1.4 Million. That’s a 180 degree reversal from the $1.96 billion loss previously reported during the same period of 2008. Just to reinforce the point for dramatic effect, that’s a turn around [...] More...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]