More articles by Bob
- Dell’s Streak To Take On iPad May 26th 2010
- Hulu’s Bringing Its “A” Game But… March 19th 2010
- Yelp! A class-action suit? March 19th 2010
- Viacom Accuses Google; Testing Digital Millennium Copyright Act March 19th 2010
- AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising March 17th 2010
ADOTAS – Dell is ready to go up against Apple and their new darling, the iPad. The company will debut their answer to the gadget in Britain next month through mobile carrier O2. The Streak has yet to have a set price tag and will come stateside sometime during the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Hulu’s sales team is actively subverting the ad sales of its parent companies that are also trying to sell ads for their shows on Hulu, according to a source at one of the parent companies. According to a source of the Silicon Alley Insider, Hulu’s ad sales [...] More...
ADOTAS – One of three civil suits against Yelp filed in the California Superior Court is by Boris Levitt, the owner of a San Francisco furniture-restoration company. He alleges that Yelp retaliates against businesses that don’t choose to advertise by negatively skewing their ratings and reviews on the site. [...] More...
Viacom has accused Google of turning a blind eye to illegal video clips on its YouTube site in a bid to attract viewers, according to a Reuters report published yesterday. The report details court documents released by the two companies earlier in the week. Google countered that Viacom managers continued [...] More...
AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising
ADOTAS – AppNexus announced the launch of its advanced ad platform specializing in real-time advertising on March 12th. The platform, chosen by eBay as its display advertising technology partner, integrates eBay with all the major inventory sources to execute and optimize its real-time media buys. eBay has been working with [...] More...
ADOTAS – PointRoll, a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., has partnered with Discovery Communications to successfully launch Dig@torial, allowing advertisers to integrate dynamic editorial content with branded advertising. Dig@torial is a customized solution that combines the impact of PointRoll rich media and video with the quality of publisher online editorial content [...] More...
ADOTAS – Chinese firms selling advertising space on Google’s search pages have demanded clarity about the search giant’s plans in China, as speculation increases over Google’s future in the world’s largest Internet market, according to a Reuters report. “We see a constant stream of information but cannot predict the future, we [...] More...
ADOTAS -Tuesday the FCC relased a plan with over 200 recommendations on improving the U.S.’s communications infrastructure. Most of these recommendations can be adopted by the agency, but many parts of the plan require legislation. And that means (yikes!) an act of congress. Wading through the muck [...] More...
ADOTAS – Only one in five U.S. consumers is willing to pay for online news, according to a recent Pew research study. Pay-per-article or subscription fees simply drive readers elsewhere. These findings are bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers intent on charging readers for online content. [...] More...
AOL reported its 4th quarter 2009 earnings and actually made money with a meager but genuine profit of $1.4 Million. That’s a 180 degree reversal from the $1.96 billion loss previously reported during the same period of 2008. Just to reinforce the point for dramatic effect, that’s a turn around [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013 ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- IOne LocalZimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves » IOne Local: [...] Castle. “They don’t just tackle our marketing problems; they help us continually improve ourbusiness. Zimmerman brought
- Sean Eisner: Ho Hum--hundreds of supposed review verification marks out there already, including UK-based "TrustMark" which sounds
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record | MineralSpas.org: [...] Permalink [...]
- Michael Durwin: Another title for this article might be Advertisers Are Finding Better Engagements of Female Through