More articles by Bob
- Dell’s Streak To Take On iPad May 26th 2010
- Hulu’s Bringing Its “A” Game But… March 19th 2010
- Yelp! A class-action suit? March 19th 2010
- Viacom Accuses Google; Testing Digital Millennium Copyright Act March 19th 2010
- AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising March 17th 2010
ADOTAS – Dell is ready to go up against Apple and their new darling, the iPad. The company will debut their answer to the gadget in Britain next month through mobile carrier O2. The Streak has yet to have a set price tag and will come stateside sometime during the [...] More...
ADOTAS – Hulu’s sales team is actively subverting the ad sales of its parent companies that are also trying to sell ads for their shows on Hulu, according to a source at one of the parent companies. According to a source of the Silicon Alley Insider, Hulu’s ad sales [...] More...
ADOTAS – One of three civil suits against Yelp filed in the California Superior Court is by Boris Levitt, the owner of a San Francisco furniture-restoration company. He alleges that Yelp retaliates against businesses that don’t choose to advertise by negatively skewing their ratings and reviews on the site. [...] More...
Viacom has accused Google of turning a blind eye to illegal video clips on its YouTube site in a bid to attract viewers, according to a Reuters report published yesterday. The report details court documents released by the two companies earlier in the week. Google countered that Viacom managers continued [...] More...
AppNexus Officially Launches Ad Platform Fueling the Real-Time Bidding Revolution in Display Advertising
ADOTAS – AppNexus announced the launch of its advanced ad platform specializing in real-time advertising on March 12th. The platform, chosen by eBay as its display advertising technology partner, integrates eBay with all the major inventory sources to execute and optimize its real-time media buys. eBay has been working with [...] More...
ADOTAS – PointRoll, a subsidiary of Gannett Co., Inc., has partnered with Discovery Communications to successfully launch Dig@torial, allowing advertisers to integrate dynamic editorial content with branded advertising. Dig@torial is a customized solution that combines the impact of PointRoll rich media and video with the quality of publisher online editorial content [...] More...
ADOTAS – Chinese firms selling advertising space on Google’s search pages have demanded clarity about the search giant’s plans in China, as speculation increases over Google’s future in the world’s largest Internet market, according to a Reuters report. “We see a constant stream of information but cannot predict the future, we [...] More...
ADOTAS -Tuesday the FCC relased a plan with over 200 recommendations on improving the U.S.’s communications infrastructure. Most of these recommendations can be adopted by the agency, but many parts of the plan require legislation. And that means (yikes!) an act of congress. Wading through the muck [...] More...
ADOTAS – Only one in five U.S. consumers is willing to pay for online news, according to a recent Pew research study. Pay-per-article or subscription fees simply drive readers elsewhere. These findings are bad news for newspaper and magazine publishers intent on charging readers for online content. [...] More...
AOL reported its 4th quarter 2009 earnings and actually made money with a meager but genuine profit of $1.4 Million. That’s a 180 degree reversal from the $1.96 billion loss previously reported during the same period of 2008. Just to reinforce the point for dramatic effect, that’s a turn around [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]