As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- MetrixLab Study of Messenger Apps: 10 trends in UK and Europe October 26th 2016 Rotterdam, October 2016: Findings from a new multi-country study of ...more »
- Halloween Sales–Not Scary, But Amazing! October 25th 2016 The Shelf, an influencer marketing company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016 Q&A with Michael Korsunsky, Chief Marketing Officer, MGID Q: Why do ...more »
- AerServ Partners With Unreel.me As Exclusive Connected TV Mediation Platform October 24th 2016 The partnership will provide users with access to video monetization ...more »
- 65% of Marketers See Digital Video Drives Offline Sales: Sequent Partners’ Study October 21st 2016 Research Study Highlights How Brands Can Effectively Leverage Digital Video ...more »
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016 Few will recall another time in American history when a ...more »
- Deep Learning–AI that Recognizes Attitude & Intention–From RTB House October 19th 2016 RTB House, a technology company specializing in retargeting scenarios, has ...more »
- Ad-Blockers: Let’s Call Them What They Are! October 25th 2016
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media October 20th 2016
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season October 18th 2016
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report October 14th 2016
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content October 10th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an