As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
- DoubleVerify Launches New Programmatic Targeting Solutions with The Trade Desk April 17th 2015 DoubleVerify, a leader in digital performance solutions, today announced ...more »
- RealityMine Expands Behavioral & Contextual Analytics Syndicated Research Biz To 20 Global Markets April 17th 2015 RealityMine, a provider of mobile market research technologies and consumer ...more »
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal April 17th 2015 Adotas is pleased to present a Q&A with adMarketplace’s President ...more »
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views April 16th 2015 Every week Visible Measures compiles a viral video chart–and AdAge ...more »
- Simulmedia Extends “Better Business Outcomes” Guarantee To Digital Ads April 16th 2015 Since early March, Simulmedia has guaranteed marketers and agencies a ...more »
- Here come programmatic homepage takeovers and pushdowns! Are you on board? April 16th 2015 Gannett, American Media, USAToday Sports, Accuweather, Bonnier Corp. and more ...more »
- AOL One–The arrival of a new ad-tech platform April 15th 2015 AOL Inc. has launched ONE by AOL™, an open, unified ...more »
- What You Need to Know About the Amended Yahoo / Microsoft Deal April 17th 2015
- Viral Video Ads: What it takes to capture 18 million views April 16th 2015
- Why Viewability Insight Without Action is Futile April 15th 2015
- Viral Video Champs: Who’s making ads that get all the attention? April 15th 2015
- Native Advertising Grows Up April 14th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Business Development Manager
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- PPC Manager/Pay Per Click
- Sensor Technical Marketing Manager
- Marketing Analyst
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for