As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing July 26th 2016 Definitive report on Millennial viewing shows younger adults prioritize TV ...more »
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise July 26th 2016 Thanks to their smartphones, consumers are in-play even after they ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016 Like many middle schoolers in the 90s, today’s millennials are ...more »
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality July 20th 2016 IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!: Ming Fang and ...more »
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016 Q: What trends has 2016 seen for eCommerce in the ...more »
- Amazin’ Amazon Prime Stats from Hitwise July 15th 2016 Amazon.com registered 81.6 million visits from U.S. mobile and desktop ...more »
- Freckle Partners with AirKast: Now World’s Largest Beacon Attribution Company July 15th 2016 The deal cements Freckle IoT as largest beacon attribution company ...more »
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR) July 26th 2016
- Mobile eCommerce: How It’s Changing the World July 19th 2016
- Iab Data Center of Excellence Issues Adaptable Data Maturity Model July 12th 2016
- Real-Time Bidding: Growing Stronger, Improving Programmatic Quality July 7th 2016
- Ad-Blocking: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow July 5th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]