As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use? September 26th 2016 For consumers, having content options is no longer a luxury, ...more »
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016 Advertiser Perceptions finds new priority on live presentations, heightened interest ...more »
- UnrulyX, an Outstream Video SSP, To Unify Demand Sources For Publishers September 23rd 2016 UnrulyX Is First Outstream Video SSP To Unify Demand Sources ...more »
- CIMM Partners with 4A’s to Explore Best Practices In Cross-Platform Attribution and ROI Analysis September 22nd 2016 Initiative will result in a whitepaper issued in Q4, penned ...more »
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Bryan DeLuca, Director of Content and ...more »
- Nielsen and Vision Critical Announce Strategic Alliance September 21st 2016 Relationship between Nielsen and customer intelligence platform provider Vision Critical ...more »
- Millennials at the Gate: New Report Reveals Pervasive Ad Blocking and Preference for Video Piracy September 20th 2016 Survey of Millennials Uncovers That Illegal Streaming of Video Is ...more »
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending September 26th 2016
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail September 22nd 2016
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters September 20th 2016
- OOH! Out-of-Home and Mobile/Location-Based Marketing September 16th 2016
- Revealing Untold Secrets for True Omnichannel Marketing September 15th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]