As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- L2 Names Scott Ernst CEO to drive Global Expansion & Product Portfolio August 14th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY – August 14, 2014 – L2, ...more »
- Nasmedia and Lotame Announce Strategic Partnership August 13th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York – August 13, 2014 - Lotame, the ...more »
- Simulmedia Promotes Julie Nolan to Chief People Officer August 12th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK (August 12, 2014) Simulmedia, an audience-targeted television ...more »
- Sizmek Acquires Aerify Media to Bolster Mobile Tracking, Attribution and Retargeting Capabilities August 11th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, Aug. 11, 2014 – Sizmek Inc. (Nasdaq:SZMK), ...more »
- IAB MIXX Awards 2014 Shortlist Showcases the Best in Digital Marketing August 8th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY (August 8, 2014) — Innovation, imagination, ...more »
- Vibrant Media Finds that Consumers Trust in Branded Content on Par with Editorial August 7th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, August 6th, 2014 — New research into ...more »
- TouchCommerce Launches TouchStore to Enhance Omni-Channel Retailing Experience August 6th 2014 (ADOTS) AGOURA HILLS, Calif. – August 6, 2014 — TouchCommerce, the ...more »
- The Myth of Flawed Retargeting August 19th 2014
- Automotive Ad Industry’s Challenge: Amplifying Long Form Native Ads August 18th 2014
- Wearables 2.0: The Key to Real-Time Personalized Healthcare August 15th 2014
- Seven eCommerce Tips to Pass the Back to School Marketing Test August 14th 2014
- How Social Networks Could Help Brands (and make a lot of money in the process) August 13th 2014
- Project Manager - Digital Research
- YouTube Audience Development
- Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- Online Marketing Coordinator
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex