As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
- IBM and Kenshoo Partner to Deliver Premium Search Marketing Solutions April 17th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader ...more »
- AddThis Forms New Content Media Services Group; Appoints Three Industry Veterans to Senior Management Team April 17th 2014 VIENNA, Va., April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AddThis, the world’s ...more »
- USA TODAY Sports Weekly Launches Socially-Integrated App Across All Major Platforms, Powered By MAZ April 17th 2014 NEW YORK, April 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MAZ, whose publishing platform powers over ...more »
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted April 17th 2014 ADOTAS — On April 15, HasOffers and Kontagent had to ...more »
- Qriously Expands U.S. & U.K. Marketing & Sales Teams, Opens Paris Office April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Qriously, the location-based ...more »
- iSocket Announces New Partnerships with Kantar Media and MediaMath April 16th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) — iSocket, the ...more »
- Interactive Video Goes Global, Sizmek Reveals in New Benchmarks Report April 16th 2014 NEW YORK, April 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Sizmek (NASDAQ: SZMK) announced ...more »
- This Week’s Best Video Ads: Batman, World Cup, Unsung Heroes, World’s Toughest Job April 18th 2014
- Inside Beckon’s Latest $8 Million Round to Help Marketers Manage Big Data April 17th 2014
- Facebook vs. HasOffers, & Why the Mobile App Tracking Landscape Needs to be Disrupted April 17th 2014
- Has Google Grid View Killed the Subject Line? April 16th 2014
- Amazon.com: From Retail Powerhouse to Multimedia Monolith? April 16th 2014
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Web Production Assistant
- Design and Publishing Specialist
- Sales Coordinator
- Web Production Specialist
- Evolve Media Welcomes New CTO Travlin McCormack | Website Marketing Centre: [...] Evolve Media Welcomes New CTO Travlin McCormack Posted on April 17, 2014
- Make ‘Email Everywhere’ Work For You | Madison Logic Blog: [...] Reblogged from Adotas.com [...]
- Justin Khoo: Great article Matt. The ability to have a visual subject-line really opens up the creative
- eZanga.com Addresses the Implications of Google AdWords Changes | حديث العالم: [...] Permalink [...]