As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Crossing the Channel Part 3: Ad Viewability as the New Currency
As you may recall, in our first installment of Crossing the Channel, we examined the display ecosystem from a bird’s-eye ... more...
- Outbrain Makes Deal with ESPN: Delivering sponsored content to users March 30th 2015 Outbrain, the world’s largest content discovery platform, today announced an ...more »
- ChoiceStream Rolls Out Thunderdome March 30th 2015 ChoiceStream, a full-service programmatic advertising partner that runs branding and ...more »
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015 Wallflowers need not apply in this week’s list of show-stoppin’ ...more »
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015 iPinYou has released a 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights ...more »
- News Bits: Allstate’s Takeover Ad at March Madness–It’s Mayhem; Leadspace Doubles Customer Roster; Simulmedia and DoubleVerify Hires March 27th 2015 Flashtalking, Allstate, and their creative agency have launched another takeover ...more »
- CPXi offers “Programmatic Direct: A Six-Step Guide to Efficiency Through Automation” and a Cool Infographic March 27th 2015 Digital media holding company CPXi today announced the availability of ...more »
- Neustar Collaborates with Nielsen: Bringing Digital Campaign Measurement to PlatformOne™ March 26th 2015 Neustar, Inc., a provider of real-time information services and analytics, ...more »
- Sizmek Presents: Ads of the Week March 23rd -27th March 30th 2015
- iPinYou Releases 2015 Report: Key Trends & Insights of Programmatic Advertising in China March 27th 2015
- Warning: The Danger of Treating Online Content Like Offline March 26th 2015
- Publisher Trends: Letting Go of the Link March 25th 2015
- Adadyn Launches Platform to Open Programmatic to Mid-Size Advertisers March 24th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Talent Recruiter + Marketing + Internet and Person
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Regional Director of Marketing
- Marketing Coordinator
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we
- bob gordon: Hmmm, sounds familiar... we have been curating and creating value add for our readers for
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%