As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- Meredith Xcelerated Marketing Recognized with Top Honors at 2014 Content Marketing Awards August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York (August 28, 2014) – Meredith Xcelerated Marketing ...more »
- InMobi inks global partnership with Factual to increase Mobile Ad Efficacy for Brands August 28th 2014 (ADOTAS) Singapore & Los Angeles, August 27, 2014 – InMobi, ...more »
- Eyeview and LiveRamp Partnership Delivers Powerful Data Solutions to Brands August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY–Aug 27, 2014 – Eyeview, the ...more »
- Rubicon Project Selected to Power Global Exchange for International Media Group, Future plc August 27th 2014 (ADOTAS) LONDON – 27 AUGUST, 2014 – Rubicon Project (NYSE: ...more »
- Evolve Media Further Strengthens Viewability Through Partnership with Moat August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) LOS ANGELES, CA – AUGUST 26, 2014 – Evolve ...more »
- MediaMath Enables Advertisers to Access FBX’s API through the TerminalOne Platform API August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY — August 26, 2014 — MediaMath, ...more »
- Kitara Media Advances Mobile Video Advertising with Propel ‘Forward’ Technology Release August 26th 2014 (ADOTAS) JERSEY CITY, N.J., August 26, 2014 – Kitara Media (OTCBB: KITM), ...more »
- Is Data the Holy Grail for Mobile Advertising? September 1st 2014
- Taking the Next Step: Launching your mobile advertising campaign August 29th 2014
- Keeping it Relevant: Simplifying Your Mobile Marketing Initiative August 28th 2014
- Inside Your Mobile Marketing Campaign: Are You Educated Enough? August 27th 2014
- Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers? August 26th 2014
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Search Fullfillment Specialist
- Director of Marketing
- Senior Meeting Planner - 1 year contract
- Senior EDI Technical Business Analyst
- Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Artisan Expands Mobile Marketing Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging Aug 25, 2014 Alex Ryan
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/ [...]
- Artisan Expands Cellular Advertising Automation Capabilities with In-App Messaging | brainyseo.com: [...] Supply: http://www.adotas.com/tagset/mobile/ [...]
- BlueLink Marketing: Why You Need To Get Ready For IPv6: [...] The crisis may have taken longer than expected to arrive, but the new IPv6