As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider
“Audiences around the world are overwhelmingly open to mobile video advertisements that relate to their context and viewing patterns,” said ... more...
- Mike Zaneis Becomes Permanent President & CEO of Trustworthy Accountability Group July 6th 2015 The Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG), an advertising industry initiative to ...more »
- Media Rating Council Issues “Invalid Traffic Detection And Filtration Guidelines” For Public Comment July 6th 2015 Today, the Media Rating Council announced that the Invalid Traffic ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015 Aaaah, summer! This week’s picks offer up fun ...more »
- Meredith Launches “Experience MORE!” Social Commerce Platform July 3rd 2015 Meredith Corporation, a media and marketing company serving 100 million ...more »
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015 Native advertising, on desktop and more recently on mobile, has ...more »
- Altimiter Releases Report: “Consumer Perceptions of Privacy in the Internet of Things” July 3rd 2015 Jessica Groopman is an industry analyst with Altimeter Group where ...more »
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO, XAPPmedia Q: What does the ...more »
- Sizmek’s Picks: Ads of the Week-June 29th-July 3rd July 6th 2015
- How to Bridge the Gap Between Mobile Programmatic and In-App Advertising July 3rd 2015
- Q&A: Apple Music & Ad-Supported Internet Radio July 2nd 2015
- Cannes You Believe It? Vice Partners with Pintrest and BOA; Xaxis Touts Self-Assembling Programmatic Ads July 1st 2015
- Going Global in Mobile Video: 8 Factors to Consider June 30th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Sr Manager, Social Media
- VP - Product Marketing
- SEO-PPC Specialist
- Director of E-Commerce
- SEO Specialist II
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we