As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- Brands Bring Tricks and Treats to Instagram for Halloween October 31st 2014 Happy Halloween! Today brands are reaching out with some spooky ...more »
- Honda’s Double-Sided Story on YouTube Allows Users to Switch Between Perfectly Parallel Lives October 30th 2014 This may be the coolest ad you’ll see on YouTube ...more »
- Innovid Breaks Down The Anatomy of the Fragmented Consumer In The Cross-Device Video Landscape October 29th 2014 This multi-screen, multi-platform world we live in has left consumers ...more »
- PunchTab Releases 2014 Holiday Shopping Insights: 90% of Consumers Will Shop Online October 29th 2014 With Halloween just a few days way, online shoppers are ...more »
- Publicis Groupe Acquires Data-Driven Digital Ad Management Platform RUN October 28th 2014 Publicis Groupe announced today that it acquired of RUN, a ...more »
- Twitter Stock Drops After Less Than Stellar Third Quarter Earnings Report October 28th 2014 Yesterday Twitter released its third quarter earnings report and though ...more »
- According to New PWC Study Most Mobile Ad Traffic is from Accidental Clicks October 27th 2014 According to a new installment of the Consumer Intelligence Series ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: October 27th – October 31st October 31st 2014
- How to Data Mash For Some Frighteningly Accurate Results October 30th 2014
- Five Things a DSP Should Look For In a Mobile Ad Exchange October 29th 2014
- When It Comes to Premium, Publishers are Leaving Revenue and Performance to Chance October 28th 2014
- The Wrong Way to Describe the Difference between Apples and Orangutans October 27th 2014
- Product Marketing Manager US Cloud Computing Techn
- Business Analyst
- External Marketing Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Associate/Recent MBA
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is