As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Connexity’s Bizrate Insights: Back-to-School Shopping Starts Before the End of the School Year May 5th 2016 Back-to-school (“BTS”) shopping may not heat up until July, but ...more »
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution May 5th 2016 Meghan Grienenberger, Vice President, Media Operations, MBuy, offers sharp insights ...more »
- ironSource: App Economy Sees Over 60% Growth of Candidate-Oriented Apps May 4th 2016 ironSource, a company focused on app discovery, today announced its ...more »
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016 An Adotas Q&A with Pete LaFond, Vice President of Marketing ...more »
- Video Best Practices–A New Yahoo! Report May 2nd 2016 Video advertising has quickly become a key pillar of digital ...more »
- Experian Launches Audience Management Platform to Make Programmatic TV a Reality May 2nd 2016 Advertisers, agencies and publishers can use Audience Engine to build ...more »
- Vibrant Media, Native Ad Company, Bills Its Billionth Dollar April 29th 2016 The native ad company, Vibrant Media, started in a small ...more »
- Know Before You Buy: 5 Ad Tech Trends That Small Agencies Should Embrace with Caution May 5th 2016
- Meeting the 3 Challenges of Cross-Device Targeting May 3rd 2016
- Overcoming Ad Blocking with Influencer Marketing April 29th 2016
- OpenMarket Survey/Infographic Reveal Millennials Prefer Texting But Marketers Miss the Boat April 28th 2016
- The Triple Threat of Ad Blocking, Viewability & Fraud April 27th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Marketing Specialist
- Manager of Merchant Onboarding / AS
- Senior Global eCommerce Platform Manager
- Sales & Marketing Account Manager (B2B)
- SR DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]