As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
- YouAppi Infographic–Mobile Marketers Are Optimistic About the Future of Apps; Blis Integrates With World’s Largest Beacon Network; Kaltura’s New Lecture Capture Solution; Telmar founder and chairman Stanley P. Federman dies at 78 February 22nd 2017 YouAppi knows there are many challenges facing app marketers, most ...more »
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017 Adotas is pleased to offer a Q&A with Carl Erik ...more »
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters February 21st 2017 AppLift, a mobile advertising technology company, has created an infographic ...more »
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017 It’s been 20 years since IBM’s supercomputer Deep Blue defeated ...more »
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017 Mobile Video SSP Positive Mobile reveals found interesting trends in ...more »
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market February 15th 2017 Adjust Calls for ‘Measurement 2.0’ to Solve Data Security and ...more »
- Hitwise Launches Next-Gen AudienceView February 15th 2017 Hitwise has rolled out its next-generation AudienceView platform, which integrates ...more »
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age February 21st 2017
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality February 17th 2017
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend February 16th 2017
- Hitwise Launches Next-Gen AudienceView February 15th 2017
- Social Media Ads: What’s New, What’s Next February 14th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an