As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Watch Out! Digital Marketing Trends You Didn’t See Coming
Michael Kahn, Chief Executive Officer, Performics Worldwide, looks at VR, wearables and robots, oh my! Adotas: What do you predict for ... more...
- Fluent’s Devices & Demographics Report: Can You Hear ‘Em Now? February 5th 2016 Fluent released its 2nd annual Devices & Demographics research report. ...more »
- Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index Report February 5th 2016 Kibo Releases Quarterly eCommerce Performance Index™ Report; Measures Rapid Consumer ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016 An Adotas.com Q&A with Albert Luk, VP of Operations and ...more »
- MBLM Rebrands Technology Innovator, SundaySky February 4th 2016 Brand Intimacy Agency Creates Extensive Program Focused on Brand Essence, ...more »
- Who Are Smartphone Users? GfK Study Results May Surprise You February 4th 2016 New research identifies five types of mobile users – from ...more »
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016 Adotas Q&A with Pat Higbie, CEO and co-founder, XAPPmedia Q: Why ...more »
- Sports Fematics Ignored, Dollars Lost February 3rd 2016 Annette Brady (pictured below), Vice President of Publisher Development at ...more »
- Regulatory Trends You Need to Keep on Your Radar February 5th 2016
- Q&A: Why Digital Marketing Is Valuable to the Radio Industry February 4th 2016
- Worried About Ad Blocking? Get L.E.A.N., Not Mean February 3rd 2016
- App Indexing: How to make your in-app content searchable February 2nd 2016
- Breaking News: IAB Annual Leadership Meeting Highlights & Insights January 29th 2016
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Practice Manager for Surgical Subspecialty Practic
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Marketing Analyst
- Marketing Specialist
- Communication Manager
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] Q&A: Why Authenticity Will Help Brands Rise Above Content Clutter in 2016 [...]