As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
“Mobile Device Hijacking”–A New Ad Fraud Tactic: Forensiq Reports
FORENSIQ PROJECTS IN-APP AD FRAUD WILL SURPASS $1 BILLION IN 2015 Forensiq, an ad fraud detection and prevention company, today, announced ... more...
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015 Quick Quiz: What is most people’s first app of the ...more »
- MarketLive’s Q2 Performance Index: Revealing e-Commerce Trends July 31st 2015 MarketLive, an e-commerce technology platform for fast-growing retailers, today announced ...more »
- BehaviorMatrix Unveils ‘SMARTview360′ To Help Marketers Understand People & Predict Behavior July 31st 2015 BehaviorMatrix, an innovator in emotional and behavioral analytics technology, unveiled ...more »
- Media Rating Council Grants comScore Accreditation for Video Viewability Measurement July 30th 2015 comScore, Inc., a global media measurement and analytics company, announced ...more »
- Centriply, a New Media Solutions Company, Declares: Targeted TV is the New Cookie July 30th 2015 Centriply, a new enterprise, was created to provide targeted TV ...more »
- Kantar Media Grows Real-Time Big Data & Programmatic Intelligence Capabilities July 29th 2015 Kantar Media’s collaboration with BISCIENCE, a global competitive analytics firm, ...more »
- Tapad Video Revenue Grows by 300% Year-Over-Year July 29th 2015 Tapad, specializing in cross-device marketing technology, has announced a year-over-year ...more »
- Q2 2015 State of Mobile Advertising: Opera Mediaworks’ Report July 31st 2015
- Programmatic TV Ad Sales: It’s a Different World Than Digital Display & Video July 30th 2015
- The True Impact of Flash Bashing July 29th 2015
- Don’t be Dated When it Comes to Data: 8 Types You Should Understand July 28th 2015
- Sizmek Picks: Ads of the Week July 20-24th July 27th 2015
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2015?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Digital Project Manager
- Social Media Web Analyst
- Marketing/PR Coordinator
- ASSISTANT SHOPPER MARKETING MANAGER
- On Boarding Specialist - 5 month contract
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Google definitely benefits financially from Now on Tap, but Android app developers and users also
- bob gordon: The Auto Channel click-through rates historically (over 20 years) average around 2% our site publishes
- Gail Gardner: The number of households with landlines will become less accurate because rural phone companies require
- bob gordon: Our readers love the cars they buy and we all know that love is blind...we