As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Consumers are Tapping into Smartphones, Why Aren’t Marketers?
Mobile usage has become an integral part of the path-to-purchase. Consumers are tapping into their smartphones at home, in store ... more...
- AppNexus Receives $25 Million Investment from WPP September 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY, September 22, 2014 – WPP, Xaxis, ...more »
- Winners announced for Adweek’s Project Isaac Award September 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (Sept. 22, 2014) – ADWEEK, the leading ...more »
- Hearst Corporation Forms New Silicon Valley Digital Product Development Group September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, NY and SAN FRANCISCO, CA–(Sep 19, 2014) ...more »
- CLIO Awards Annouces 2014 Winners September 19th 2014 (ADOTAS) New York, NY (September 19, 2014) – The 55th ...more »
- Nexage Reports 227 Percent Growth in Programmatic Spend September 18th 2014 (ADOTAS) BOSTON, MA–(Sep 18, 2014) - Nexage, the leading premium ...more »
- Targeted Victory Pilots New Cross-Device DMP Solution September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) WASHINGTON – September 17, 2014 – Targeted Victory announced ...more »
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement September 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) IRVINE, CA–(Sep 15, 2014) – Content syndication and monetization ...more »
- Three Ways David Can Beat Goliath Through Small Biz Content Marketing September 23rd 2014
- With Connected Devices, Is the Mobile Advertising Future Mobile Or Cross-Screen? September 22nd 2014
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: Letting the Story be the Star September 19th 2014
- Social Commerce for Retailers: Helpful or Hindrance? September 19th 2014
- Attribution Exposed: What You Need to Know September 18th 2014
- Business Analyst - 2 for Sofware Dev projects
- Marketing Communications Manager
- Business Analyst
- IT Business Analyst
- Direct Marketing Executive
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,
- Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum – 3cseo: [...] Cracking the Wanamaker Conundrum Sep 17, 2014
- New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is Critical – 3cseo: [...] New Mobile Ad Report From Millward Brown Digital Shows Location and Social Data Is