As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Predictive Personalization: How Far is too Far?
Predictive personalization, also referred to as digital hospitality, is one of the rare marketing practices that offers nearly equal benefits ... more...
- AnswerDash Transforms Help Center with Zendesk Integration December 18th 2014 Seattle, WA – December 18th, 2014 - AnswerDash, the world’s ...more »
- MediaBrix Brings Sound and Haptics to In-App Mobile Branding Ads December 18th 2014 MediaBrix announced today its plan to apply sound and haptics to ...more »
- More Companies Take Control of Programmatic Advertising In House December 17th 2014 AdAge is reporting that programmatic advertising is getting another big ...more »
- Videology Questions Reliability Of Viewability Metrics On Successful Campaigns December 17th 2014 Videology, a video advertising technology platform, today released research findings ...more »
- Operative Appoints Rick Glickman as Chief Financial Officer December 16th 2014 Operative, the global leader in advertising business management ...more »
- Adweek Announces Global, United States and Digital Agencies of the Year for 2014 December 15th 2014 In the annual cover and feature, Adweek announced its picks ...more »
- CPG Brands Drive Sales With Location-Powered Mobile Ads (Infographic) December 15th 2014 Today, Verve released a new infographic on how CPG is using ...more »
- Sizmek Presents Ads of the Week: December 15th – December 19th December 19th 2014
- Online Retailers Countdown to Super Saturday December 19th 2014
- Understanding What Is Behind The Rise of Big Data December 18th 2014
- Seasonality Hurts Metrics: The Impact of the Holiday Season on B2B Marketers December 17th 2014
- Why Accuracy is Inaccurate in Cross-Device Identification December 16th 2014
- Business Analyst
- Marketing Communications Specialist
- Senior Agile Project Manager
- Digital Marketing Technology Architect
- Public Relations/Events Coordinator
- Ouriel Ohayon: hard not to compare with what we launched early this year. thanks Yahoo https://cloudup.com/ckTJvW7aUct
- Augustine Fou: With the new data from Google, we have confirmation of prior data like approx 50%
- l oreal fake tan: Dark sunsation self tanning lotion has botanical extracts, which improve the quality of your skin
- Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement | SEO BACKLINK: [...] Adaptive Medias, Inc. Announces Agreement to Raise $5.2 Million in Private Placement Sep 17,