As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play
Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call last week, Re/code broke the news that Yahoo will be ... more...
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014 Just on the heels of Yahoo’s lackluster Q2 earnings call ...more »
- Brands “Liking” Owned Digital Destinations over Social Media July 23rd 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK – July 23, 2014 – Jun Group ...more »
- Centro Hires Michael Bruns as Chief Financial Officer July 22nd 2014 (ADOTAS) Chicago, IL – July 22, 2014 – Centro (www.centro.net), ...more »
- Yahoo to Acquire Flurry to Strengthen Mobile Products July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) SUNNYVALE, Calif. & SAN FRANCISCO –Yahoo! Inc. (NASDAQ: YHOO) and ...more »
- MediaMath Joins NYC Downtown’s Growing New Economy with Move to 4 World Trade Center July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 – Silverstein Properties announced ...more »
- Intent Media Closes $22.7 Million Financing Round Led by Insight Venture Partners July 21st 2014 (ADOTAS) NEW YORK, July 21, 2014 — Intent Media, the ...more »
- SocialToaster joins the IZEA Exchange to Leverage Sponsored Social Marketing July 17th 2014 (ADOTAS) July 17, 2014 – BALTIMORE, MD – SocialToaster, ...more »
- Yahoo’s Next Move: How the Acquisition of Flurry Amps up Mobile Ad Play July 24th 2014
- Invest in Mobile Technologies for Increased Customer Loyalty July 23rd 2014
- Want Greater Direct Mail Success? Use Big Data to Determine Your Ideal Target Audience July 22nd 2014
- Mobile Programmatic 101: The Potential (And Challenge) of Mobile July 22nd 2014
- What is Mobile Ad Mediation and How Does it Work? July 21st 2014
- Ad Operations Manager
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Integration Supervisor
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Marketing Manager SEM and SEO, Social Media
- Google Releases First Batch Of "Apps For Android Wear": [...] ad exchange TapSense has already announced ad support for wearables. Related EntriesAndroid Wear Smartwatches
- Johnd212: Hello to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more from this
- Johnd285: Wow! This could be one particular of the most useful blogs We've ever arrive across
- 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them | SEO BACKLINK: [...] 3 Social Engagement Myths & Why You Shouldn’t Believe Them Jul 3, 2014 Alex