As general manager of ValueClick Media, Bill Todd leads the operations of one of the world’s largest and most diversified online display advertising networks. Throughout his eight years at ValueClick, Mr. Todd has developed solutions for hundreds of leading brands and their digital agencies making him one of the industry’s foremost experts on networks.
Mr. Todd joined ValueClick in 2000 and has held numerous sales management roles throughout his tenure with the company, including director of eastern sales, vice president eastern sales and most recently senior vice president, sales North America. He was promoted to general manager in October 2008.
Prior to joining ValueClick Mr. Todd was a senior account executive at leading radio representation firm Katz Radio in New York, where he sold national spot radio across 2,000 stations in the U.S.
Mr. Todd serves on the board of directors of the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB).
- Written on
- July 1st 2010
- | Bill Todd
ADOTAS – There has been a lot of talk lately about demand-side platforms (DSPs), exchanges, networks and their ilk, which seems like good discourse for an industry finding its way among so many choices in the complex and highly fragmented display advertising landscape. But as we navigate these uncharted waters, it’s important to evaluate each additional service layer on its own merits, and with an understanding that each are just ... More...
Centriply Begins Licensing Its Proprietary Big Data: Retains Venture Development Center to Lead Effort
Centriply, a demand-side targeted TV platform for advertisers, announced that it will begin licensing its proprietary Big Data sets for ... more...
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster January 18th 2017 Innotech Capitals, an international private equity consortium group and the ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017 What is your definition of ‘digital sovereignty’ and what is ...more »
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report January 16th 2017 New Partnership Simplifies Adtech Payments to Companies that Market Online. Tipalti, ...more »
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017 2016 was an exciting year for programmatic TV. The space ...more »
- VideoAmp & Immersv Bring Virtual Reality to Cross-Screen Ad Campaigns January 12th 2017 VideoAmp & Immersv Partnership Provides 360 Video Inventory in Virtual ...more »
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017 Top 3 Trends of Programmatic in 2017. Programmatic is a game-changing ...more »
- Social Native: Tapping the Gig Economy to Solve the Content Supply Problem January 10th 2017 Social Native Redefines How Brands Create Content With The Power ...more »
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty January 17th 2017
- Programmatic Television in 2017 January 13th 2017
- Programmatic Advertising: Where’s It Headed? January 10th 2017
- IAB: Digital Audio 2017 January 9th 2017
- Adaptly Asks: Are you ready to adapt to 2017′s biggest trends? January 9th 2017
What will be the most important vertical in online advertising in 2016?
- Mobile (53%, 284 Votes)
- Programmatic (26%, 137 Votes)
- Video (21%, 112 Votes)
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Adobe Campaign Delivery Lead
- Adobe Campaign Professional
- POP-UP Event Coordinator
- Adobe Campaign Consultant
- Michael Durwin: Of course ad blockers are popular, and it's the fault of publishers and advertisers. Let's
- Brian T. Nakamoto: Hi Diaz, Do you know when we can expect the IAB to finalize and publish the
- Kantar Media's Super Bowl Ad Analysis–Past, Present, Future - ADOTAS -: [...] B2B Marketing Predictions for 2016 January 12th 2016 Madison Logic has put together an