More articles by Alternative Media
- Wikipedia’s Financial Future Debated March 21st 2008
- Website ‘Wikileaks’ Shuttered Over Post February 20th 2008
- Study Shows Wi-Fi TV Business Model Booming February 8th 2008
- Movius & Action Engine Deliver Mobile Rich Media February 7th 2008
- Who Clicked Britney? January 31st 2008
Scroll the list of the 10 most popular websites in the U.S., and you’ll encounter the Internet’s richest corporate players — names like Yahoo, Amazon.com, News Corp., Microsoft and Google. Except for No. 7: Wikipedia. And there lies a delicate situation. With 2 million articles in English alone, the Internet encyclopedia “anyone [...] More...
A federal judge has set off a free speech tempest after shutting down a U.S. website for posting internal documents accusing a Cayman Islands’ bank branch of money laundering and tax evasion schemes. The Bank Julius Baer & Co. said in papers filed in U.S. District Court in San Francisco that [...] More...
The business model of delivering Internet TV by Wi-Fi TV Inc. and now being expanded globally is drawing comparisons with cable and satellite TV delivery and getting a big boost from a survey reported on today. In a February 8, 2008 story by David Chartier, it is reported, “Americans are adopting [...] More...
Movius Interactive Corp, a provider in messaging, collaboration and mobile media solutions announced a relationship with Action Engine Corporation, The On-Device Portal Company. Through a global distribution, technology and services agreement, the two companies will leverage their products to create intuitive and personalized mobile media applications and portals for mobile [...] More...
With the latest events and happenings of the famed Britney Spears, we felt it would be appropriate to take a glimpse of how Miss Spears is impacting the web. ———- Love her or hate her, like most celebrities, America has a morbid fascination with the trials and tribulations of Britney Spears. Through [...] More...
Click Forensics™, Inc. today released industry pay-per-click (PPC) fraud figures for the fourth quarter 2007 from the search advertising industry’s leading independent click fraud reporting service – the Click Fraud Index. Now in its third year, the Click Fraud Index monitors and reports on data gathered from the Click Fraud Network™, [...] More...
Deloitte’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry predicts that, in 2008, at least one technology innovation developed in an emerging market will become a disruptive force in Western economies. “Western companies understand the importance of innovating in emerging markets,” said John Hegel, co-chairman of the Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation. “They [...] More...
The fact that privacy laws differ markedly from country to country, whilst internet use knows no borders, complicates any attempt at a definitive answer, but a common EU, or even transatlantic, approach on how to protect internet users’ data is badly needed, stressed Sophia in’t Veld (ALDE, NL). On the [...] More...
Jason Jiang, CEO of Focus Media Holding Ltd., said that the company’s cooperation with Dentsu Inc. will better display its advantages on technology, products and client resources. Focus Media announced on Tuesday that Hua Kuang Advertising Company, its wholly-owned subsidiary, had entered an agreement with Dentsu to co-establish a new Internet [...] More...
Online B2B publishers are monetizing their traffic better by offering free industry-specific content to their users. In providing valuable content to their audience, these publishers are generating revenue through NetLine Corporation’s RevResponse.com partnership program which gives Web publishers free content and pays them for sharing it with their audiences. Unlike Google [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be