More articles by Alternative Media
- Wikipedia’s Financial Future Debated March 21st 2008
- Website ‘Wikileaks’ Shuttered Over Post February 20th 2008
- Study Shows Wi-Fi TV Business Model Booming February 8th 2008
- Movius & Action Engine Deliver Mobile Rich Media February 7th 2008
- Who Clicked Britney? January 31st 2008
Scroll the list of the 10 most popular websites in the U.S., and you’ll encounter the Internet’s richest corporate players — names like Yahoo, Amazon.com, News Corp., Microsoft and Google. Except for No. 7: Wikipedia. And there lies a delicate situation. With 2 million articles in English alone, the Internet encyclopedia “anyone [...] More...
A federal judge has set off a free speech tempest after shutting down a U.S. website for posting internal documents accusing a Cayman Islands’ bank branch of money laundering and tax evasion schemes. The Bank Julius Baer & Co. said in papers filed in U.S. District Court in San Francisco that [...] More...
The business model of delivering Internet TV by Wi-Fi TV Inc. and now being expanded globally is drawing comparisons with cable and satellite TV delivery and getting a big boost from a survey reported on today. In a February 8, 2008 story by David Chartier, it is reported, “Americans are adopting [...] More...
Movius Interactive Corp, a provider in messaging, collaboration and mobile media solutions announced a relationship with Action Engine Corporation, The On-Device Portal Company. Through a global distribution, technology and services agreement, the two companies will leverage their products to create intuitive and personalized mobile media applications and portals for mobile [...] More...
With the latest events and happenings of the famed Britney Spears, we felt it would be appropriate to take a glimpse of how Miss Spears is impacting the web. ———- Love her or hate her, like most celebrities, America has a morbid fascination with the trials and tribulations of Britney Spears. Through [...] More...
Click Forensics™, Inc. today released industry pay-per-click (PPC) fraud figures for the fourth quarter 2007 from the search advertising industry’s leading independent click fraud reporting service – the Click Fraud Index. Now in its third year, the Click Fraud Index monitors and reports on data gathered from the Click Fraud Network™, [...] More...
Deloitte’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry predicts that, in 2008, at least one technology innovation developed in an emerging market will become a disruptive force in Western economies. “Western companies understand the importance of innovating in emerging markets,” said John Hegel, co-chairman of the Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation. “They [...] More...
The fact that privacy laws differ markedly from country to country, whilst internet use knows no borders, complicates any attempt at a definitive answer, but a common EU, or even transatlantic, approach on how to protect internet users’ data is badly needed, stressed Sophia in’t Veld (ALDE, NL). On the [...] More...
Jason Jiang, CEO of Focus Media Holding Ltd., said that the company’s cooperation with Dentsu Inc. will better display its advantages on technology, products and client resources. Focus Media announced on Tuesday that Hua Kuang Advertising Company, its wholly-owned subsidiary, had entered an agreement with Dentsu to co-establish a new Internet [...] More...
Online B2B publishers are monetizing their traffic better by offering free industry-specific content to their users. In providing valuable content to their audience, these publishers are generating revenue through NetLine Corporation’s RevResponse.com partnership program which gives Web publishers free content and pays them for sharing it with their audiences. Unlike Google [...] More...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]