More articles by Alternative Media
- Wikipedia’s Financial Future Debated March 21st 2008
- Website ‘Wikileaks’ Shuttered Over Post February 20th 2008
- Study Shows Wi-Fi TV Business Model Booming February 8th 2008
- Movius & Action Engine Deliver Mobile Rich Media February 7th 2008
- Who Clicked Britney? January 31st 2008
Scroll the list of the 10 most popular websites in the U.S., and you’ll encounter the Internet’s richest corporate players — names like Yahoo, Amazon.com, News Corp., Microsoft and Google. Except for No. 7: Wikipedia. And there lies a delicate situation. With 2 million articles in English alone, the Internet encyclopedia “anyone [...] More...
A federal judge has set off a free speech tempest after shutting down a U.S. website for posting internal documents accusing a Cayman Islands’ bank branch of money laundering and tax evasion schemes. The Bank Julius Baer & Co. said in papers filed in U.S. District Court in San Francisco that [...] More...
The business model of delivering Internet TV by Wi-Fi TV Inc. and now being expanded globally is drawing comparisons with cable and satellite TV delivery and getting a big boost from a survey reported on today. In a February 8, 2008 story by David Chartier, it is reported, “Americans are adopting [...] More...
Movius Interactive Corp, a provider in messaging, collaboration and mobile media solutions announced a relationship with Action Engine Corporation, The On-Device Portal Company. Through a global distribution, technology and services agreement, the two companies will leverage their products to create intuitive and personalized mobile media applications and portals for mobile [...] More...
With the latest events and happenings of the famed Britney Spears, we felt it would be appropriate to take a glimpse of how Miss Spears is impacting the web. ———- Love her or hate her, like most celebrities, America has a morbid fascination with the trials and tribulations of Britney Spears. Through [...] More...
Click Forensics™, Inc. today released industry pay-per-click (PPC) fraud figures for the fourth quarter 2007 from the search advertising industry’s leading independent click fraud reporting service – the Click Fraud Index. Now in its third year, the Click Fraud Index monitors and reports on data gathered from the Click Fraud Network™, [...] More...
Deloitte’s Technology, Media & Telecommunications (TMT) industry predicts that, in 2008, at least one technology innovation developed in an emerging market will become a disruptive force in Western economies. “Western companies understand the importance of innovating in emerging markets,” said John Hegel, co-chairman of the Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation. “They [...] More...
The fact that privacy laws differ markedly from country to country, whilst internet use knows no borders, complicates any attempt at a definitive answer, but a common EU, or even transatlantic, approach on how to protect internet users’ data is badly needed, stressed Sophia in’t Veld (ALDE, NL). On the [...] More...
Jason Jiang, CEO of Focus Media Holding Ltd., said that the company’s cooperation with Dentsu Inc. will better display its advantages on technology, products and client resources. Focus Media announced on Tuesday that Hua Kuang Advertising Company, its wholly-owned subsidiary, had entered an agreement with Dentsu to co-establish a new Internet [...] More...
Online B2B publishers are monetizing their traffic better by offering free industry-specific content to their users. In providing valuable content to their audience, these publishers are generating revenue through NetLine Corporation’s RevResponse.com partnership program which gives Web publishers free content and pays them for sharing it with their audiences. Unlike Google [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]