More articles by Adotas
- Adobe: Digital Magazine Circulation, Engagement are On the Rise December 10th 2013
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013
- Email Marketing: What Worked and What Didn’t for Cyber Weekend December 2nd 2013
- Study: Advertisers Lack Tools and Timely Data Needed to Measure Digital Video Campaigns December 2nd 2013
- Infographic: Scoring a Spot at the Thanksgiving Table November 27th 2013
ADOTAS — Today, Adobe released data showing significant circulation growth and reader engagement in digital magazines — an indication of how the media publishing model is continuing to evolve and offer opportunities for digital marketers and advertisers. Adobe’s Digital Publishing Suite (DPS), which powers more than three quarters of all digital [...] More...
ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe they receive the best deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, it may not actually be the case. AdGooroo posted a new blog today which analyzes the average price advertised for five hot products in Google’s Product Listing Ads (PLAs) this November. The findings suggests [...] More...
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] More...
ADOTAS — Today, BrandAds announced the results of a survey of over 100 advertising professionals about the current state of digital video campaign measurement. The data shows widespread interest in using digital video to reach consumers, however 60 percent of respondents believe they can’t measure the impact of their [...] More...
ADOTAS – Last year, US families spent $2.4 Billion on their Thanksgiving feasts. The social lead-up to this spending frenzy presents a compelling opportunity for brands to reach consumers before they even walk into the supermarket. ShareThis took a deeper look into consumer’s online social activity in anticipation of Thanksgiving [...] More...
ADOTAS — The first recap of 2013 holiday e-commerce sales data from the Custora E-Commerce Pulse has been released. The Pulse updates daily and aggregates data from over 100 retailers, $10 billion in transaction data and 30 million shoppers. Highlights of the shopping season so far: Holiday shopping is off to a [...] More...
ADOTAS — This morning, mobile rewards network Kiip launched its self-serve platform out of closed beta and open up its network of 1,500+ games and apps to any business so marketers can better reach engaged customers. This is following a five-month pilot in which 30 brands ran more than 100 campaigns. “Over 50 [...] More...
ADOTAS – Get ready. The annual shopping hysteria that is Black Friday is just days away. And while brick and mortar stores have been prepping themselves for weeks, a recent Deloitte survey found that 68% of consumers with access to a tablet or smartphone plan to stay home and do their [...] More...
ADOTAS — Rocket Fuel released a new infographic taking a look at what’s in store for the 2013 holiday shopping season. The infographic also splits out the results by geography to see who’s buying what and where. Some key trends that emerged from the study: More than a quarter of holiday shoppers [...] More...
SDL Predicts Sony PlayStation 4 (PS4) Will Win the Black Friday Sales Battle Against Microsoft Xbox One
ADOTAS — Today, SDL is releasing a study that predicts Sony’s PlayStation 4 (PS4) will outsell Microsoft’s XBox One on Black Friday 2013. The prediction is based off a yearlong analysis of brand commitment and activity across social channels, compiled into a metric called a Product Commitment Score. SDL has had [...] More...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and