More articles by Adotas
- Infographic: Impactful Content Syndication for Channel Marketers June 14th 2013
- White Paper: Data Co-op Participants Identify More New Customers, Run More Efficient Ad Campaigns June 13th 2013
- iOS 7 Reveal Draws Strong Social Buzz June 11th 2013
- AFAIK: Hawthorne Direct, Scripted.com, Adroit Digital, BrainShark, Softchoice, Yesmail, TruEffect June 4th 2013
- VIDEO: Tired of Burning Your Popcorn? There’s An App For That June 3rd 2013
ADOTAS — TIE Kinetix recently developed an infographic on how marketers can easy automate and simplify branding, lead generation and social engagement throughout the channel. The thesis behind the infographic is as follows: Every vendor working with channel partners faces the same challenge: Securing the mindshare of a partner that is representing [...] More...
NEW YORK, June 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital, operator of the leading online advertising data cooperative, today announced the release of “Power in the Collective,” a guide to help brands leverage an online data co-op to fuel their marketing efforts. Among the findings: Advertisers that participate in a co-op are often [...] More...
ADOTAS – Apple’s new iOS 7 operating system has generated more than 172,000 online conversations worldwide, according to global social media monitoring provider Synthesio. Statistics from Synthesio reveal that positive comments dwarf negative comments two-to-one, with less than 10% of all comments registering as negative. Facebook and Twitter are currently awash with comments surrounding [...] More...
ADOTAS – Today’s email yields the following bulletpoint-worthy information: Hawthorne Direct, a full-service brand response advertising agency, has promoted Jessica Hawthorne-Castro (pictured) to Chief Operating Officer. The announcement was made today by Tim Hawthorne, Chairman/CEO and Founder of Hawthorne Direct. Representing the “next generation” of brand marketing experts, Hawthorne-Castro, Tim Hawthorne’s daughter, [...] More...
ADOTAS – Pop Secret and Deutsch LA have teamed up to create an app called Perfect Pop, which helps consumers pop the perfect bag of microwave popcorn without burning it. Perfect Pop is available for free download to any iPhone devices on Apple’s App Store or at PopSecretLabs.com. In the short time it’s been [...] More...
ADOTAS – Mobile app marketing platform Trademob put together this infographic that outlines the estimated cost of achieving a top 10 rank in the App Store. Specifically, the graphic illustrates the effects of boost/burst campaigns and how they drive organic installs. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url [...] More...
ADOTAS – Data is at the heart of all phases of the marketing campaign cycle — planning, execution, interaction, and measurement. Marketers are still exploring the best ways to leverage third-party and in-house customer data across all of those phases to gain decision-driving insights and tangible results. Neustar AdAdvisor provides a [...] More...
ADOTAS (via Digital Trends) – After much ado, Twitter finally rolled out two-factor authentication. The AP hack that gave Wall Street a good scare may have been the final straw; unfortunately as much as you’d like this two-factor authentication update to keep your accounts secure and safe from hackers, there are [...] More...
ADOTAS (via DomainSkate) — With the acquisition of the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, the US doubled in size. Lewis and Clark, led by their guide Sacagawea, struck out on an expedition to map this new, great-unknown area. Two hundred and ten years later, the Internet is on the cusp of a [...] More...
ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined in a visual manner, but Pinterest recently took the next step of making specific pins even richer with information. Appropriately titled as “rich pins”, they provide the information users are immediately interested in directly below the pin. The [...] More...
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]