More articles by Adam Weinroth
- Integrating social media and music, Latin-style April 13th 2009
- Social media strategy February 26th 2009
- Integrated social media February 20th 2009
- A holistic approach to social media February 13th 2009
ADOTAS — According to recent reports, 33 percent of the population buys their music online, and the competition to become a “go to” resource for fans is intense. With taste and preference for music increasingly being formed online through a community, retailers must continually find new ways to build a stronger [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — We have been exploring the three fundamental dimensions of a holistic social media strategy. I have already talked about participation and integration. Today, I’m going to discuss social syndication. When properly combined, they can pay huge dividends for your business. Thus far, we’ve discussed how to better leverage [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The three fundamental dimensions of a social media strategy are participation, integration and social syndication. Last week, I talked about how the keys for participation are authenticity, responsiveness, and personal engagement. Now let’s talk about integration, and how it’s vital to let your brand go where your consumers are. [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — It’s critical to go where your customers live, and many of your best customers are clearly living on social sites. But can brands create a profile on Facebook or MySpace and consider their social media efforts complete? Most savvy marketers know that it takes much more to [...] More...
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — After months of speculation, Facebook has finally announced [...] more »
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Netflix, Hulu, YouTube, Pandora, Spotify … these services [...] more »
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013 ADOTAS — Cannes Lions is underway. The International Festival of [...] more »
- VIDEO: Be On Integrates Emotion Measurement Platform Into Branded Video Campaigns June 14th 2013 LONDON, June 14, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Be On, AOL’s global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- WATCH: 7 Days of Creative Inspiration from Cannes Lion June 14th 2013
- Lost in Translation: Bridging the Chasm Between ‘Search Engine’ and ‘Marketing’ Through Entity Ads June 13th 2013
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- Business Solutions - CRM Pre-Sales Architect - Tec
- Amit Goswami: Success of display programmatic IO is built on matured interoperable audience targeting standard. It wont
- Tom: Great infographic! Informative and fun.
- The Pageview Industrial Complex - Marketing Talent Inc - Marketing Talent Inc: [...] eye-tracking advertising test to date has demonstrated that consumers have developed a keen “banner
- clypd discusses challenges with cross-channel attribution | clypd: [...] Conversion Attribution In Cross-Channel Marketing: Giving Credit Where Credit Is Due [...]