More articles by Adam Weinroth
- Integrating social media and music, Latin-style April 13th 2009
- Social media strategy February 26th 2009
- Integrated social media February 20th 2009
- A holistic approach to social media February 13th 2009
ADOTAS — According to recent reports, 33 percent of the population buys their music online, and the competition to become a “go to” resource for fans is intense. With taste and preference for music increasingly being formed online through a community, retailers must continually find new ways to build a stronger [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — We have been exploring the three fundamental dimensions of a holistic social media strategy. I have already talked about participation and integration. Today, I’m going to discuss social syndication. When properly combined, they can pay huge dividends for your business. Thus far, we’ve discussed how to better leverage [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — The three fundamental dimensions of a social media strategy are participation, integration and social syndication. Last week, I talked about how the keys for participation are authenticity, responsiveness, and personal engagement. Now let’s talk about integration, and how it’s vital to let your brand go where your consumers are. [...] More...
ADOTAS EXCLUSIVE — It’s critical to go where your customers live, and many of your best customers are clearly living on social sites. But can brands create a profile on Facebook or MySpace and consider their social media efforts complete? Most savvy marketers know that it takes much more to [...] More...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]