ADOTAS, founded in 2003, is a premier news publication focused on the Internet advertising and media industry. ADOTAS features a twice-daily email newsletter and web site and is proud to reach well over 100,000 advertising professionals monthly.
ADOTAS was acquired by New York Publishing Group Inc. in May 2007. Our emphasis is on providing the best news and information on media buying, planning, selling, technology and activities of the digital media business to the interactive advertising community. We are proud to have over 100 contributing writers, including the foremost experts in the field.
ADOTAS has built on a tradition of excellence to become the most trusted source of information among leaders in the online marketplace. Professionals read, comment and learn from our publication each day.
Robert S.K. Regular, CEO, New York Publishing Group, Inc., Publisher of Adotas
Robert has 14 years experience in offline and online media. Mr. Regular is currently President of Kitara Media, LLC, an online advertising agency. He has recently served as President of Active Response Group, LLC and Oridian, Inc., two leading online media companies. Formerly, Mr. Regular was Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Conducent, Inc. and Media Marketing Director and Producer for two television divisions of Clear Channel Communications.
Mike Daly, General Manager/Editor, Adotas
Mike, who joined Adotas in August 2012, is an award-winning writer and editor with nearly 30 years of experience in publishing. He began his career in 1983 at The News of Paterson, N.J., a long-since defunct daily paper, where at age 22 he was promoted to the position of Editorial Page Editor. Since then he has served in managerial capacities with several news organizations, including Arts Weekly Inc. and North Jersey Media Group in New Jersey and Examiner Media in New York. His work has been honored on several occasions by the New Jersey Press Association and the Society for Professional Journalists. In an alternate universe, he’s a rock star with several multi-platinum albums to his credit.
David Steinfeld, National Sales Director, Adotas
David Steinfeld joined Adotas in April 2012. He began his career in the entertainment business in 1990 as a Sales Executive with Blair Entertainment. At Blair, he sold and marketed such shows as “Divorce Court,” “Stuntmasters,” “Dracula,” “Studio 22,” “The Best of Motown,” and feature film packages. In 1991, David was appointed a Sales Executive with Viacom Entertainment, where he successfully sold and launched such first-run programs as “The Montel Williams Show,” “The MTV Video Music Awards,” “The Adventures of Superboy,” “Superforce,” “Lightning Force,” “This Morning’s Business,” “Downtown Julie Brown” (in association with MTV), and “Double Dare” (in association with Nickelodeon). In 1994, he joined MGM Domestic Television Sales as Manager, Midwest Division. He was responsible for the marketing and sales of such feature films as: “Rocky I, II, III, IV,” “The Pink Panther,” “Thelma & Louise,” “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” and “Dirty Harry.” First-run series included: “The Outer Limits,” “Poltergeist,” “LAPD” the Jonathan Bradshaw talk show, and “In the Heat of the Night.” In 1999, David was appointed Director of East Coast Television Sales for BKS/Role Entertainment, responsible for the sale and marketing of such feature films as “Beverly Hills Cop,” “The Shawshank Redemption,” “Philadelphia,” “Purple Rain” and “Glory.” First-run TV shows includes “Showtime at the Apollo” and Russell Simmons’ “One World Music Beat,” “Weekend Vibe,” “New York Undercover” and “Resurrection Blvd.” Specials included “The Black Superstars of Music” (Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Usher, etc.), “The Best of Hard Rock Live” in association with Warner Bros. (Phil Collins, Sugar Ray, Hootie and the Blowfish, etc.). Children’s programs included “The Dooley and Pals Show,” “Any Place Wild,” and “Gina D Kid’s Club.” Since 2004, David has been also selling and marketing new programming to the traditional media as well as for the new technologies. Projects included the entire library of “Saturday Night Live” (600 hours) for international territories as well as securing sponsorships for the SNL 30th Anniversary Exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C. He has also packaged and sold PLAY TV, a live interactive game show in which viewers participate via text messaging, with a unique cross-promotion between cable, television, advertisers, and the Internet. He has also sold digital for Next New Networks in New York as well as consulting for You Cast Corp./Social Media Company in New York. David was also selected to be a potential contestant on NBC’s TV show, “The Apprentice.”
Richard L. Tso, Contributing Writer, Adotas
Richard is a reporter for Adotas and an avid writer covering the intersection of technology and advertising, fashion and music. With over 12 years of experience in the Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations industries, Richard has held executive positions at global agencies and technology companies and is founder of the interactive communications firm Pseudosound Consulting LLC. A classical cellist and painter, he believes that sometimes sound carries more weight than words. He is a graduate of Stanford University.
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]