ADOTAS, founded in 2003, is a premier news publication focused on the Internet advertising and media industry. ADOTAS features a twice-daily email newsletter and web site and is proud to reach well over 100,000 advertising professionals monthly.
ADOTAS was acquired by New York Publishing Group Inc. in May 2007. Our emphasis is on providing the best news and information on media buying, planning, selling, technology and activities of the digital media business to the interactive advertising community. We are proud to have over 100 contributing writers, including the foremost experts in the field.
ADOTAS has built on a tradition of excellence to become the most trusted source of information among leaders in the online marketplace. Professionals read, comment and learn from our publication each day.
Robert S.K. Regular, CEO, New York Publishing Group, Inc., Publisher of Adotas
Robert has 14 years experience in offline and online media. Mr. Regular is currently President of Kitara Media, LLC, an online advertising agency. He has recently served as President of Active Response Group, LLC and Oridian, Inc., two leading online media companies. Formerly, Mr. Regular was Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Conducent, Inc. and Media Marketing Director and Producer for two television divisions of Clear Channel Communications.
Mike Daly, General Manager/Editor, Adotas
Mike, who joined Adotas in August 2012, is an award-winning writer and editor with nearly 30 years of experience in publishing. He began his career in 1983 at The News of Paterson, N.J., a long-since defunct daily paper, where at age 22 he was promoted to the position of Editorial Page Editor. Since then he has served in managerial capacities with several news organizations, including Arts Weekly Inc. and North Jersey Media Group in New Jersey and Examiner Media in New York. His work has been honored on several occasions by the New Jersey Press Association and the Society for Professional Journalists. In an alternate universe, he’s a rock star with several multi-platinum albums to his credit.
David Steinfeld, National Sales Director, Adotas
David Steinfeld joined Adotas in April 2012. He began his career in the entertainment business in 1990 as a Sales Executive with Blair Entertainment. At Blair, he sold and marketed such shows as “Divorce Court,” “Stuntmasters,” “Dracula,” “Studio 22,” “The Best of Motown,” and feature film packages. In 1991, David was appointed a Sales Executive with Viacom Entertainment, where he successfully sold and launched such first-run programs as “The Montel Williams Show,” “The MTV Video Music Awards,” “The Adventures of Superboy,” “Superforce,” “Lightning Force,” “This Morning’s Business,” “Downtown Julie Brown” (in association with MTV), and “Double Dare” (in association with Nickelodeon). In 1994, he joined MGM Domestic Television Sales as Manager, Midwest Division. He was responsible for the marketing and sales of such feature films as: “Rocky I, II, III, IV,” “The Pink Panther,” “Thelma & Louise,” “The Good, The Bad and The Ugly” and “Dirty Harry.” First-run series included: “The Outer Limits,” “Poltergeist,” “LAPD” the Jonathan Bradshaw talk show, and “In the Heat of the Night.” In 1999, David was appointed Director of East Coast Television Sales for BKS/Role Entertainment, responsible for the sale and marketing of such feature films as “Beverly Hills Cop,” “The Shawshank Redemption,” “Philadelphia,” “Purple Rain” and “Glory.” First-run TV shows includes “Showtime at the Apollo” and Russell Simmons’ “One World Music Beat,” “Weekend Vibe,” “New York Undercover” and “Resurrection Blvd.” Specials included “The Black Superstars of Music” (Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Usher, etc.), “The Best of Hard Rock Live” in association with Warner Bros. (Phil Collins, Sugar Ray, Hootie and the Blowfish, etc.). Children’s programs included “The Dooley and Pals Show,” “Any Place Wild,” and “Gina D Kid’s Club.” Since 2004, David has been also selling and marketing new programming to the traditional media as well as for the new technologies. Projects included the entire library of “Saturday Night Live” (600 hours) for international territories as well as securing sponsorships for the SNL 30th Anniversary Exhibit at the Smithsonian Institute in Washington, D.C. He has also packaged and sold PLAY TV, a live interactive game show in which viewers participate via text messaging, with a unique cross-promotion between cable, television, advertisers, and the Internet. He has also sold digital for Next New Networks in New York as well as consulting for You Cast Corp./Social Media Company in New York. David was also selected to be a potential contestant on NBC’s TV show, “The Apprentice.”
Richard L. Tso, Contributing Writer, Adotas
Richard is a reporter for Adotas and an avid writer covering the intersection of technology and advertising, fashion and music. With over 12 years of experience in the Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations industries, Richard has held executive positions at global agencies and technology companies and is founder of the interactive communications firm Pseudosound Consulting LLC. A classical cellist and painter, he believes that sometimes sound carries more weight than words. He is a graduate of Stanford University.
Larissa Lohman, Editorial Intern, Adotas
Larissa is a junior communication arts major at Ramapo College of New Jersey with a concentration in journalism and a minor is sociology. She has written for her college newspaper The Ramapo News, and an online source, The Ramapo Record. She loves writing, running and playing sports.
Nikki Frammartino, Editorial Intern, Adotas
Nikki is a senior Business Administration major at Ramapo College of New Jersey with a concentration in marketing. She currently tutors high school and college underclassmen in English and writing. She enjoys writing, playing sports, and spending time with her friends and family.
Gabriella is from Old Bridge, New Jersey. She is a junior at Ramapo College and starting interning at Adotas in January 2013.
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s round-up we see a late [...] more »
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial