AI and digital marketing go hand in hand. AI is transforming digital strategy with the ability to collect data, analyze it, apply it and then learn from it. Digital marketers immediately think of the “RankBrain” algorithm whenever we hear the term “artificial intelligence.”
All the non-digital marketer people reading this article, are you thinking of RankBrain? Well, it is a machine learning system capable of returning answers to use.
It responds to user queries in the same manner as a human would with the power of artificial intelligence. Today, we are going to discuss how exactly Artificial Intelligence Is Revolutionizing the Digital Marketing Sphere. Let’s dig in!
1. How Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Deep Learning are different from one another?
Before getting into the main concept, it is important to understand the difference between Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Deep Learning first as it confuses a number of people. Have a look:
- Artificial Intelligence deals with building intelligent machines that can think and respond just like humans. It is a branch of computer science.
- Talking about machine learning, it is a subset of AI that enables machines to automatically learn and improve from experience. There is no need for explicit programming in this to add new definitions to the database. To achieve this purpose, specialized systems are created already.
- Last but not least, deep learning is a subset of machine learning made up of large neural networks and a massive collection of algorithms that can mimic human intelligence.
2. Use AI-Powered Chatbots to Improve User Experience:
Have you ever noticed the live chat box whenever you visit any website? Well, the majority of you must have noticed it, for sure. Artificial intelligence let’s use this instant messaging format to be used on your website. It’s high time to upgrade the traditional live chats with AI-powered chatbots and make your website stand out from others in your field.
Below are some of the advantages of chatbots over live chat:
- They are not in the use 24×7 but also retain customer data as well. In other words, we can say this makes the customer experience more enjoyable because customers don’t have to repeat themselves with every interaction.
- Messenger bot will always treat your customers politely even when your customers can be angry. They are always friendly and thus never lose patience.
- The waiting time is reduced to nil as it can handle several customer requests simultaneously.
- In order to boost sales, it is helpful in creating personalized advertisements for users.
- They can even track customer purchase patterns. It can revamp the existing marketing strategy and increase sales.
3. Get to know the Behavior of Your Customer with Propensity Modeling and Predictive Analytics:
It is the nature of AI not to only predict the experience of a customer on past behavior but also to predict the behavior of new and existing users as well.
Propensity models are statistical scorecards and Google’s DoubleClick Bid Manage are two important terms related to predictive analytics.
Propensity models are statistical scorecards are used to identify prospects who are more likely to respond to an offer.
Google’s DoubleClick Bid Managers basically used by AdWords professional to define your target audience and campaign objectives and do you know what’s the best part of all? This tool even recommends strategies to achieve the desired goals.
Next, Adobe predictive analytics tool allows marketers to extract information from data. This information is used to predict purchase trends and user behavior patterns.
It even helps to uncover the most impactful insights and analyze big volumes of data.
But how does this tool work exactly?
Read more to find the steps explained below:
- Objective identification and data extraction: In this first step, you need to examine the business objective and then finally have to analyze the available source data to determine patterns that match your needs and requirements. After this process is done, data is further used to create models.
- Model creation and validation: After the completion of the first step, next you have to use data mining to refine and select a final model.
- Apply results and manage models: The last and the final step are to apply the model results into business decisions. Also, the models should be constantly refined for better outcomes.
4. Work hard to Deliver a Highly Personalized Website Experience:
You won’t believe but about 33% of the surveyed marketers use AI as a means to deliver personalized experiences to the user, according to the 2016 trends in personalization report from Ever gage.
With the help of AI, you can offer users services by analyzing their location, device, past interaction, demographics, etc. You can even use e-mail marketing and send regular push notifications to users according to their current interaction with your business.
For example, AI-powered robot called “Rocky” Is used by New York-based startup and e-commerce platform to answer all the queries and assistance associated with diamonds to let the customer decide about the right choice.
Time to Wrap Up:
As discussed today, Artificial intelligence makes our tasks easier than ever. These were the points to justify How Artificial Intelligence Is Revolutionizing the Digital Marketing Sphere. In case if there is any question or suggestion is popping out there, feel free to comment in the comment section below.
About the Author
Manchun Pandit loves pursuing excellence through writing and has a passion for technology. He currently writes for JanBaskdigitaldesign.com, a global web design & Digital Marketing company that provides web design, web development, digital marketing, e-commerce solution, startup solution cms development and more.