- Always-on blocking of severe content categories pre-bid (adult content, drugs and alcohol, graphic violence and weapons, hate speech and profanity, illegal activities, etc.)
- Custom category blocking based on individual brand criteria
- Keyword-level contextual blocking across negative content categories
- Custom keyword blocking to anti-target trending toxic content
- An updated blacklist of over 255,000 unsafe sites with the ability to implement any other site blacklists provided by clients or partners
“We believe in personalized video experiences,” says Andrew Wynschenk, Product Manager at Eyeview (pictured top left). “Our clients don’t want to associate with bad content. While most of what is considered bad is universal, there are nuances to specific brands that must be tailored to. We’ve built the tools to ensure that we can have the flexibility to deliver on what each individual client requires.”
Eyeview partners this brand-safe guarantee with its industry-leading video personalization capabilities to drive benchmark-breaking return-on-ad-spend for clients such as Lowe’s, P&G, Walgreens, Hyundai and Bayer.
Eyeview is a video marketing technology company headquartered in New York City, with offices in LA, Detroit, Seattle, Chicago and London, Eyeview serves the nation’s top brands, including P&G, Walgreens, Lowe’s, Honda, BMW and Priceline. Eyeview was ranked as the second-fastest growing company in the Tri-State Area by Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™.