TV Advertising 2017: Samba TV Predicts
· The reach of linear TV will continue to decline, and media companies will increase per unit pricing of TV ads to make up for the decline.
· In response, advertisers will allocate fewer dollars to upfront deals and implement more rigorous planning and attribution to buys that they can justify with analytics.
· Nielsen currency will persist but secondary metrics will be used to a greater degree in negotiations of TV ad buys.
· Networks will roll out attribution platforms to help them compete with online ad vendors like Google and Facebook that sell on a performance or conversion basis.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Adjust Says: Click Injection Fraud To Become Dominant Woe for Mobile Marketers
- The Consumers Have Spoken: How Brands Can Survive Crises
- Acquisition by Innotech Capitals Opens Global Markets for Ad-Juster
- The Right to Digital Sovereignty
- Tipalti Integrates With LinkTrust; FollowAnalytics Leverages Machine Learning & Predictive Intelligence; ironSource’s Fastest Growing Apps Report