TV Advertising 2017: Samba TV Predicts
· The reach of linear TV will continue to decline, and media companies will increase per unit pricing of TV ads to make up for the decline.
· In response, advertisers will allocate fewer dollars to upfront deals and implement more rigorous planning and attribution to buys that they can justify with analytics.
· Nielsen currency will persist but secondary metrics will be used to a greater degree in negotiations of TV ad buys.
· Networks will roll out attribution platforms to help them compete with online ad vendors like Google and Facebook that sell on a performance or conversion basis.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Harnessing the Power of Voice Search
- IAB Tech Lab’s OpenRTB native 1.2 adds dynamic creative/third party ad serving support
- How to Efficiently Execute Header Bidding
- Oracle Buys Moat: Creates Comprehensive Cloud Platform for Marketing Data and Analytics
- Media Agencies Under Siege: How to win the war