TV Advertising 2017: Samba TV Predicts
· The reach of linear TV will continue to decline, and media companies will increase per unit pricing of TV ads to make up for the decline.
· In response, advertisers will allocate fewer dollars to upfront deals and implement more rigorous planning and attribution to buys that they can justify with analytics.
· Nielsen currency will persist but secondary metrics will be used to a greater degree in negotiations of TV ad buys.
· Networks will roll out attribution platforms to help them compete with online ad vendors like Google and Facebook that sell on a performance or conversion basis.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Role of Transparency in the Digital Age
- Stalled At Install: AppLift on Just Why Re-Engagement Matters
- Game, [Data] Set, Match: How Deep Learning Turned Sci-Fi-esque Predictive Intelligence Into Reality
- Growth of Location-Based Mobile Video Ads Is 2016′s Top Mobile Ad Trend
- ADJUST: Increasing Data Fraud Drives Modifications to Requirements and Infrastructure for the Mobile Market