TV Advertising 2017: Samba TV Predicts
· The reach of linear TV will continue to decline, and media companies will increase per unit pricing of TV ads to make up for the decline.
· In response, advertisers will allocate fewer dollars to upfront deals and implement more rigorous planning and attribution to buys that they can justify with analytics.
· Nielsen currency will persist but secondary metrics will be used to a greater degree in negotiations of TV ad buys.
· Networks will roll out attribution platforms to help them compete with online ad vendors like Google and Facebook that sell on a performance or conversion basis.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis
- PushSpring & Adobe Partner to Provide Deeper Insights for Adobe Audience Manager Clients
- How Blockchain Will Affect Programmatic Advertising