Revcontent Launches Performance Dashboard
“Giving our publishers control of their site and brand monetization is a top priority, and our Revcontent Performance Dashboard gives publishers a new tool to monitor performance, identify trends, and quickly view the overall health of their site monetization,” says John Lemp, CEO and founder of Revcontent (pictured left).
With the dashboard, publishers can analyze campaigns, revenue, and performance, allowing optimization decisions to be made in real time. Highlighting top trending content makes it easy to boost the most engaging trending content.
Revcontent Performance Dashboard Features:
Monthly revenue projections
Top performing widget snapshot
Device breakdown of site traffic
Intuitive stat comparison
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Ads Optimized for Mobile: More effective than pop-up & static banner ads
- Bombora Launches Certified Agency Program to Promote Advanced B2B Intent Data Use
- Hitwise: Visits To News & Media Sites Jump Dramatically
- Comcast Technology Solutions Launches Linear Rights Metadata Management (LRM)
- Spotlight: The NFL & Advertising