Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Anti-Piracy Program Grants comScore Validated DAAP Certification
Certification Brings Increased Confidence to Advertisers and Agencies That Campaigns are Running in Safe Environments.
comScore announced that the company is now certified as a Validated Digital Advertising Assurance Provider (DAAP) through the Trustworthy Accountability Group (TAG) Anti-Piracy program, which helps keep brands safe from appearing on sites with questionable activity such as pirated content. Today’s achievement further increases confidence in comScore’s ability to ensure advertising campaigns are running in safe environments.
This is part of comScore’s broader offerings that address campaign tracking and evaluation, including validated Campaign Essentials™ (vCE®), programmatic buying and selling, and the blocking of invalid traffic.
As one of the first companies to earn certification as a Validated DAAP, comScore solutions were subject to a rigorous audit by independent Certified Public Accountants, and the audit was approved by TAG to validate comScore’s compliance with the Core Criteria.
The audit criteria for the program includes being able to:
1) identify sites with pirated content,
2) prevent ads from being served on those sites,
3) monitor placement compliance with advertiser requirements,
4) prevent fraudulent practices and 5) eliminate payments to those site owners.
“We’re excited to welcome comScore as one of the first certified DAAPs in this important TAG anti-piracy program, which ultimately creates a more trusted ecosystem for buying and selling advertising,” said Mike Zaneis, CEO of TAG (pictured top left). “We applaud companies such as comScore that routinely take proactive measures to deliver trusted, quality data to advertisers.”
“comScore has long been at the forefront of providing trusted measurement to help advertisers identify quality, brand safe and effective ad inventory across all buying environments,” said Jodi McDermott, group vice president at comScore. “This third-party audit and resulting certification further underscores our commitment to providing the most sophisticated and effective solutions to the advertising community that contribute to a more transparent and trusted marketplace.”
To learn more about comScore ad verification and effectiveness solutions, click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- AffinityAnswers Expands to Germany, UK; AppsFlyer’s New Analysis Tool; SourceMedia Adds Data-Driven Products; Ad Serving, Direct Deals & OTT Drive SpotX’s Growth; Jenny Jones Joins Telmar NA
- Loi Sapin 2.0: Parlez-vous Transparency? What the New French Law Means for Global Marketers
- They’re Here! SMS, Chatbots & a Halo of AI
- Rapt Media and Kaltura Team Up
- Ad-Juster Launches New Concierge Service from NYC; Promotes Sharon Smith; Brings in James Lane & Joseph Justin Lewis