Programmatic Video Insights: What buyers buy and how sellers sell
Video advertising software company, Tremor Video, has created an infographic that illustrates the continuing change in how and where audiences consume content. The data, explains Ariane Gut, VP & Head of Insights & Analytics (pictured left), come from Tremor Video’s programmatic video ad platform during Q4 of last year.
* In Q4 2015, there was a 40% increase in video ad calls across all screens.
* The largest increase in ad calls/consumption occurred in mobile, which saw a 74% increase; desktop declined by 15%.
* Sellers are increasingly monetizing mobile inventory, with open auctions seeing 100% growth, and guaranteed deals over 150%.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data
- Audience Targeting: How Accurate…and Useful…Is Your Data?