Millward Brown Digital: The 2016 State of Search
Millward Brown Digital took a look at the state of search using their 2 million plus clickstream panel. What they found is that search marketing is actually booming. Search visits per person are up 50% from a year ago. Total time spent with search engines each month is also up 24% from a year ago. But…each search is taking less time and fewer pages are being viewed for each search – highlighting the importance of search engine result rank and prominence.
Their newly released “The 2016 State of Search” report provides an overview of search marketing and the key trends influencing the search marketing landscape. Leveraging the compete behavioral clickstream panel and their 15+ years of digital marketing experience, the report dives into notable trends impacting the world of search today:
• The growth of paid search, and the rising importance of product listing ads (PLAs)
• The value of using organic search to drive visitors to content that creates value for your audience
• The role social media plays in the search world
For the complete report click here.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters