Innovid: March Madness Shows the Power of Advertising During Live Streaming
Like this year’s Super Bowl, NCAA March Madness (CBS) is poised to be another huge live streaming event. Innovid, a video marketing platform, is placing big bets on OTT (over-the-top devices) to break out as the real winner and more streaming options means more ways for advertisers to get in on the action. In fact, Innovid’s co-founder and CTO, Tal Chalozin (pictured left), believes that live streaming events will play a key role in the future of advertising, paving the way for personalized, localized, and interactive digital video ads. In short, this is just the beginning.
To help support this concept, Innovid created a predictive infographic called “Over-The-Top Streaming Picked To Go All The Way With Tourney Viewers” that showcases how and why OTT will score big during March Madness.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Factual Joins the Network Advertising Initiative
- Beacons Help Professional Sports Teams Reclaim $1 Billion in Lost Ticket Sales
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise