How People Spend Their Time Online
MultiView, a provider of digital marketing solutions in the B2B space, issued an infographic that shows how B2B customers and prospects spend their time online. Headed by Scott Bedford, CEO, MultiView (pictured left) found that most people spend 7 to 8 hours online throughout the day, doing everything from checking email to engaging in social media and shopping. Luckily for marketers, this is all time that they can reach these people no matter where they are or what they’re doing on the web.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution