$$$ Spent on Presidential Campaigns: Digital Advertising is Behind in the Polls
Campaign spending is at a record high in 2016, yet the presidential candidates are only devoting 9.5% of their budget to digital efforts. This infographic from El Toro, a one-to-one 100% cookie-free IP targeting solution, explores the tactics, spending, and strategies of presidential campaigns past and present, and explains why candidates need to focus their funds on digital media to get the best voter response.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- Videa Debuts Supply-Side Automated TV Advertising Platform
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?