$$$ Spent on Presidential Campaigns: Digital Advertising is Behind in the Polls
Campaign spending is at a record high in 2016, yet the presidential candidates are only devoting 9.5% of their budget to digital efforts. This infographic from El Toro, a one-to-one 100% cookie-free IP targeting solution, explores the tactics, spending, and strategies of presidential campaigns past and present, and explains why candidates need to focus their funds on digital media to get the best voter response.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter
- Measuring Mobile Ads and Apps: What Are You Missing?
- Mobile User Acquisition Fraud: The YouAppi Solution