$$$ Spent on Presidential Campaigns: Digital Advertising is Behind in the Polls
Campaign spending is at a record high in 2016, yet the presidential candidates are only devoting 9.5% of their budget to digital efforts. This infographic from El Toro, a one-to-one 100% cookie-free IP targeting solution, explores the tactics, spending, and strategies of presidential campaigns past and present, and explains why candidates need to focus their funds on digital media to get the best voter response.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- The Biggest Challenges in Programmatic Advertising
- AI-Based, Self-Optimizing Consumer Marketing: Good for marketers, not for politics
- Native Advertising Gains Momentum
- The App Economy Over Thanksgiving: Should you give thanks or not?
- Goodway Group Forecast: Programmatic Pricing to Rise by 15 to 20 Percent