Consumer Use of Mobile Devices: Bizrate Insights
Bizrate Insights, a division of Connexity, compiled the following data on consumer use of mobile devices. This report is based on 9,142 online buyers in the US and Canada. The data was collected between January 25, 2016 and January 31, 2016, via an online survey presented immediately after completing a purchase at one of over 5,000 e-commerce retailers in the US network of the Bizrate customer feedback program. Retailer participation in the Bizrate customer feedback program is free.
“The 58 percent who look for better prices and coupons while in your store highlights how important it is for retailers to offer consistent pricing and discounts across channels,” says Hayley Silver, VP of Bizrate Insights (pictured top left).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Now Available: CIMM Study–”Best Practices in Cross-Device & Cross-Channel Identity Measurement”
- New Neuroscience Study Shows How Mobile Users Actually Respond to In-App Ads
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Nielsen Total Audience Report Asks: With Nearly Unlimited Content Options, How Many Do Consumers Really Use?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending