Consumer Use of Mobile Devices: Bizrate Insights
Bizrate Insights, a division of Connexity, compiled the following data on consumer use of mobile devices. This report is based on 9,142 online buyers in the US and Canada. The data was collected between January 25, 2016 and January 31, 2016, via an online survey presented immediately after completing a purchase at one of over 5,000 e-commerce retailers in the US network of the Bizrate customer feedback program. Retailer participation in the Bizrate customer feedback program is free.
“The 58 percent who look for better prices and coupons while in your store highlights how important it is for retailers to offer consistent pricing and discounts across channels,” says Hayley Silver, VP of Bizrate Insights (pictured top left).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- ScribbleLive Acquires Linkdex; Opera Mediawork’s Q2 Mobile First Insights Report; LoopMe Study On Video Ad Failures; Fluent’s Marketing to Millennials 2016
- Shareablee Becomes an Official Facebook Media Solutions Partner
- Influencer Marketing–The Key to Getting Around Ad Blocking?
- The True ROI of Online Video Advertising: A Nielsen Media Lab Report
- RTB Case Study: Why businesses should use more than one retargeter