Consumer Use of Mobile Devices: Bizrate Insights
Bizrate Insights, a division of Connexity, compiled the following data on consumer use of mobile devices. This report is based on 9,142 online buyers in the US and Canada. The data was collected between January 25, 2016 and January 31, 2016, via an online survey presented immediately after completing a purchase at one of over 5,000 e-commerce retailers in the US network of the Bizrate customer feedback program. Retailer participation in the Bizrate customer feedback program is free.
“The 58 percent who look for better prices and coupons while in your store highlights how important it is for retailers to offer consistent pricing and discounts across channels,” says Hayley Silver, VP of Bizrate Insights (pictured top left).
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Mobile Moment Targeting–The Lessons from (we know you’re tired of hearing about it) Pokémon Go
- Video Advertising Bureau: TV Brands Dominate Millennials’ Video Viewing
- Retail-Related Mobile Searches Continue Once Customer Enters Store: Hitwise
- Three Marketing Lessons from Pokémon Go (and it’s not about AR)
- IRIS.TV Grabs Two Top Engineers from Yahoo!; ClickDealer and MobAir Join Forces to Launch Global Digital Marketing Group; MPP Global Launches Predictive Churn Functionality