A Native Advertising Snapshot: Smile!
Yannis Dosios, VP Platform and Exchange, Yahoo!, offers a snapshot of native advertising and an infographic that digs into the data for Gemini native advertising in 3rd party mobile apps in 2015.
Since Yahoo launched Gemini Ads in 2013, native advertising has grown exponentially. Currently, 100% of Gemini mobile advertisements are native, as well as over 50% of its desktop ads. In December of 2015, Gemini native ad requests on third party mobile applications numbered over 200 billion, accounting for more than 50% of Yahoo’s Gemini display impressions.
Looking at the data, there’s much more to be learned about the state of native. Take a look at the infographic below to learn more about:
* Request availability for Gemini native ads around the world.
* eCPM rates and advertiser conversion rates on native ads.
* Demographic and publisher vertical distribution for native placements.
* Publisher verticals converting best by advertiser type.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- What the 2016 Election Can Teach Marketers About Using Digital Media
- 7 Digital Advertising Trends to Achieve Record Results This Holiday Season
- “Limit Ad Tracking” Grows to 20% of iOS 10 Users: An adjust Report
- Trust Influencers To Power Your Video Content
- Cutting the Cord: What It Means For Advertisers & Broadcast and Cable TV