Versium Launches Automated Predictive Lead Score Service
Automated Service Builds Custom Predictive Models in Hours vs. Months, Empowering Marketers to Harness Machine Learning for Customer Acquisition, Reducing Their Dependency on Data Science Specialists.
Versium, a data technology company that delivers automated data technology solutions to marketing agencies and enterprises, announced the LifeData® Predictive Lead Score service.
This self-service solution leverages machine learning and Versium’s proprietary LifeData® to help marketers quickly build accurate, customized predictive models, helping them to improve marketing efficiencies and increase conversion rates. Versium’s service automates the underlying machine learning modeling process, allowing marketing professionals, agencies and application providers to build predictive models for their clients within hours, versus weeks or months, and visualize a marketing campaign’s projected performance.
“Machine learning is an evolutionary step from traditional ‘rules-based’ predictive models. By automating this process, we are providing marketing agencies and enterprises a tremendous competitive advantage in the growing field of predictive marketing,” said Chris Matty, founder and CEO of Versium (pictured top left). “Organizations are drowning in data while starving for actionable data intelligence. Our Predictive Lead Score service addresses this pain by delivering accurate predictive intelligence automatically, much faster and at a fraction of the cost of alternative solutions. Most importantly, customers using our Predictive Lead Score service are seeing increased conversion rates as high as 900 percent.”
The Predictive Lead Score service is intuitive and easy-to-use, and empowers marketers to build predictive models without requiring data science expertise or experience. Traditional lead score offerings are based on simplistic rules-based models. Versium’s automated Predictive Lead Score service leverages machine learning and big data with the inclusion of thousands of LifeData® attributes.
Versium’s Datafinder Predictive Lead Score service has three main features:
· Predictive Model Builder. Marketers can build high quality, predictive models through an automated self-service web interface without the need for any data science expertise.
· Real-Time Lead Scoring. Using Datafinder’s API, leads are scored in real time, empowering organizations to instantly allocate marketing and sales resources to those prospects most likely to convert.
· Score Prospect Lists. Organizations can easily upload and score their existing prospect lists, enabling them to market to prospects with the highest propensity to purchase their products and services while greatly reducing their marketing expense.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- Time Inc.’s Viant to Acquire Adelphic; Impact Radius Unveils ‘Media Partner Discovery’; Finalists for 2017 The Connected Marketer Institute Excellence Awards
- 7 Predictions About App Marketing
- Fluent’s 2017 Devices and Demographics Report
- Healthy Lifestyle: Online’s Greatest Hits
- Adjust Says: Click Injection Fraud To Become Dominant Woe for Mobile Marketers