HookLogic’s Most Popular Search Terms of 2015
HookLogic, headed by CEO Jonathan Opdyke (pictured left), has released an overview of the most searched terms on its network of ecommerce sites in 2015. This is in contrast to Google’s most searched lists that don’t mention the household consumer products–or even computers–that are on the HL list. In Google, “water on mars” got more than 10 million searches, but that was small potatoes compared to the more than 246 million searchers for “rugby world cup.” And Google reported top trending searches that were, frankly, mystifying in their popularity: “What are lip fillers” and the cocktail called “Moscow Mule.”
Here’s HookLogic’s list on the most searched terms across their network; click here for the full report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- It’s That Time of Year: A Mobile Ad Guide to Capturing Holiday Dollars
- Ad Tech’s Next Steps: 7 Intriguing Predictions for 2017
- Horizontal or Vertical? How branding value is amplified or compromised using different mobile video ad formats
- Performance Measurement: How you doin’?
- 5 Ways Publishers Can Use Location Data