HookLogic’s Most Popular Search Terms of 2015
HookLogic, headed by CEO Jonathan Opdyke (pictured left), has released an overview of the most searched terms on its network of ecommerce sites in 2015. This is in contrast to Google’s most searched lists that don’t mention the household consumer products–or even computers–that are on the HL list. In Google, “water on mars” got more than 10 million searches, but that was small potatoes compared to the more than 246 million searchers for “rugby world cup.” And Google reported top trending searches that were, frankly, mystifying in their popularity: “What are lip fillers” and the cocktail called “Moscow Mule.”
Here’s HookLogic’s list on the most searched terms across their network; click here for the full report.
No comments yet
Leave a Comment
- If It Can’t Be Measured, It Can’t Be Improved: The Ongoing Case for Performance in Digital
- What is value exchange and how is it an answer to ad blocking and fraud?
- Advertiser Perceptions Report: 2016 Upfront/NewFronts Have Renewed Influence On Advertiser Spending
- Going Native: What Makes It Work, What Makes It Fail
- 3 Steps for Evaluating the Best Results Across Retargeters